Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 16th, 2012, 4:00 pm #1

A Balder sword: 1500 goth.
A Fire sword: 1950 goth and a Lv.15 Red Dragon at Coritani.
Whack god and the world with Dragon Magic: No price.

012rCard. Pays everything, from your army's arsenal to your enemies' burial.
-------------------------
Ramza: *Sits in his chair and looks to the side* WHAT THE FUCK?
Denam: Hi.
Ramza: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Denam: Same as you. *Points at Canopus leading the platoon*
Ramza: OH FUCK, MY ADVANTAGE IS GONE!
Denam: Don't worry. I still got to fight hard guys. It's just that they are not some titanic beast like your foes.
Ramza: T_T Square-Enix fucked me over...
Balthier: Hi guys. Are you throwing up a party here? *Gets on the scene with some barbecue*
Canopus: *Appears and leave Sisteena leading* Sure we are. *Brings on a barbecue kit* Have you eaten Cockatrice meat before?
*Denam gets up and goes to help Canopus and Balthier with their meat party, while Ramza cries out of disappointment with challenges imposed by Square-Enix*

Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 16th, 2012, 4:01 pm #2

Denam: Don't worry. I still got to fight hard guys. It's just that they are not some titanic beast like your foes.
Balthier: Hi guys. Are you throwing up a party here? *Gets on the scene with some barbecue*
Canopus: *Appears and leave Sisteena leading* Sure we are. *Brings on a barbecue kit* Have you eaten Cockatrice meat before?
*Denam gets up and goes to help Canopus and Balthier with their meat party, while Ramza cries out of disappointment with challenges imposed by Square-Enix*

Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 17th, 2012, 1:53 am #3

Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 17th, 2012, 3:47 am #4

Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 17th, 2012, 1:46 pm #5

Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 18th, 2012, 12:07 am #6

Wolkenritter
Templar Knight
Templar Knight
Wolkenritter
Templar Knight
Templar Knight

October 18th, 2012, 1:07 am #7

Zero Dozer wrote:Now, for Novel and the Cloud Knight here (Wolkenritter, I LOVE learning foreign language words), I know this topic isn't much accessed. But did you guys really think I would be quiet while there is no specialized guide for the remake of a game I love the most? No way.

I am only trying to HELP. Is there a problem with helping?
I'm not outright against the whole idea, but Novel is right you know. What people want in a guide is raw facts not speculation. Its better to write a guide on a topic you have a large amount of experience in, rather than just share limited knowledge.

Worse yet, you've missed some important details. Just to name a few, Zaebos can drop a scroll that teaches your Necromacers the Black Plume spell in Floor 5 in the Law and Chaotic routes. Leonard can drop the Tainted Love spell as well. A number of Familiars drop Glass Pumpkins on the first floor, making it the best place to grind for them. You can find Greased Boots on the 4th floor... and so on...

Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 18th, 2012, 1:24 am #8

Wolkenritter wrote:I'm not outright against the whole idea, but Novel is right you know. What people want in a guide is raw facts not speculation. Its better to write a guide on a topic you have a large amount of experience in, rather than just share limited knowledge.

Worse yet, you've missed some important details. Just to name a few, Zaebos can drop a scroll that teaches your Necromacers the Black Plume spell in Floor 5 in the Law and Chaotic routes. Leonard can drop the Tainted Love spell as well. A number of Familiars drop Glass Pumpkins on the first floor, making it the best place to grind for them. You can find Greased Boots on the 4th floor... and so on...
Well, that is why I'm editing information as it comes to my head and as I confirm them ingame.

But I've really forgotten about those Draconic Grimoires; I'm gonna edit this to include that information. Thanks for the warning.

I know this is a risky idea, but I'm determined to do it.

A Novel Idea
Templar Knight
Templar Knight
A Novel Idea
Templar Knight
Templar Knight

October 18th, 2012, 1:58 am #9

i'm ambivalent towards the whole idea, but i probably wouldn't characterize my own position as one that thinks this topic shouldn't exist. i'd say wolkenritter's more sympathetic than me--and he's worded my position in a more concise way. defer to his take. :)

in terms of raw facts/figures, the only way to top the spreadsheet is to provide pics of the relevant enemy for each drop--that's the one area the spreadsheet lacks in, although it's not necessary to fully use the spreadsheet. otherwise, there's no need to rebuild the wheel.. it'll take you forever to figure out who drops what and then post it here. i would just defer to the spreadsheet posted somewhere itt... maybe throw it in the first post with attribution.

the rest is up to you. it's better to write from experience or reframe this thread as a 'my first impressions of hellgate" sorta deal, imo, but you're free to continue adding/editing here.

Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight
Zero Dozer
Terror Knight
Terror Knight

October 18th, 2012, 6:20 pm #10

Well, I remember there were some pics taken at the topic on Gamefaqs, could I use those or do I need to take the sceenshots myself?

Also, I'm adding some precise information based on what I get ingame and that spreadsheet doc with the droplist as we talk.