Hell Gate monsters.

Discuss/ask about the seventh episode of the Ogre Battle Saga, "Let Us Cling Together".

Hell Gate monsters.

Beoron
Knight
Knight
Beoron
Knight
Knight

April 1st, 2018, 5:08 am #1

Does anyone have the stat growth numbers for the Hell Gate enemies? There is one faq that lists them but it is wrong on some classes, Warrior for one, so I an not sure it is accurate on them. I am curious especially about Raven Man and Dark Stalker. I may just shark recruit them from the shop and test myself.

I am enjoying my most recent playthrough. I have used some classes I have never utilized before. I am still using Voltel even!

Dud Goose
Templar Knight
Templar Knight
Dud Goose
Templar Knight
Templar Knight

April 5th, 2018, 2:07 am #2

Hell Gate monsters have generally superior stats compared to regular ones, and often a special ability.

It's just too bad they glitch out when you recruit them.
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Beoron
Knight
Knight
Beoron
Knight
Knight

April 5th, 2018, 3:02 am #3

Dud Goose wrote:Hell Gate monsters have generally superior stats compared to regular ones, and often a special ability.

Oh I didn't realize they glitch out when you recruit them. So they are unusable even with a gameshark? That's too bad. I mean, they're not really necessary for an overpowered team but it would be fun to play around with.

Clockworker
Death Templar
Death Templar
Clockworker
Death Templar
Death Templar

April 5th, 2018, 1:08 pm #4

The only HG monster you can recruit is the Goblin, and he isn't that great.

Dud Goose
Templar Knight
Templar Knight
Dud Goose
Templar Knight
Templar Knight

April 7th, 2018, 4:15 am #5

Beoron wrote:
Dud Goose wrote:Hell Gate monsters have generally superior stats compared to regular ones, and often a special ability.

Oh I didn't realize they glitch out when you recruit them. So they are unusable even with a gameshark? That's too bad. I mean, they're not really necessary for an overpowered team but it would be fun to play around with.
You can kinda sorta use them by doing something like editing the class of a viable sprite like Denim to have something like Dark Stalker class, but using the recruit code with most things will give you a glitched out sprite.

Also, you can't use the recruit in battle ability on them either.
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Wolkenritter
Templar Knight
Templar Knight
Wolkenritter
Templar Knight
Templar Knight

April 8th, 2018, 10:57 pm #6

Clockworker wrote:The only HG monster you can recruit is the Goblin, and he isn't that great.
Gorgons are also only found in Hell Gate.