Moderator: Moderators

Lovely Lincolns

JeepXJLover
Minivan
Minivan
Joined: July 23rd, 2008, 1:54 am

September 12th, 2018, 2:12 am #1











Quote
Like
Share

STUTZ
SUV
SUV
Joined: July 29th, 2006, 2:23 am

September 12th, 2018, 3:00 am #2

SWEET!


Nice pictures! :thumbup:
Quote
Like
Share

pjedsel
Muscle Car
Muscle Car
Joined: August 27th, 2010, 2:36 am

September 12th, 2018, 3:15 am #3

:thumbup: Nice. Just a point of information - we all call that '56 a Lincoln but FoMoCo had a separate division for it - Continental (it didn't last so apparently not one of Ford's better ideas...and of course right after that came the Edsel Division and that too didn't last long.) :lol:
Quote
Like
Share

scotthitman1
Midsize
Midsize
Joined: August 1st, 2012, 4:21 am

September 12th, 2018, 3:15 am #4

JeepXJLover wrote:









what brand is that black\dark grey 80's Lincoln? I need to get my hands on one of those!
Quote
Like
Share

JeepXJLover
Minivan
Minivan
Joined: July 23rd, 2008, 1:54 am

September 12th, 2018, 3:20 am #5

scotthitman1 wrote:what brand is that black\dark grey 80's Lincoln? I need to get my hands on one of those!
Maisto
Quote
Like
Share

scotthitman1
Midsize
Midsize
Joined: August 1st, 2012, 4:21 am

September 12th, 2018, 3:22 am #6

JeepXJLover wrote:
scotthitman1 wrote:what brand is that black\dark grey 80's Lincoln? I need to get my hands on one of those!
Maisto
that's what I thought....whats the exact name of the car on the bottom? looks like im goin ebay hunting for this one.
Quote
Like
Share

craftymore
Muscle Car
Muscle Car
Joined: August 8th, 2006, 12:48 am

September 12th, 2018, 3:22 am #7

John is right the Mark II was technically a Continental but the engine/trans and other parts were sourced from Lincoln.
Quote
Like
Share

Guntownal
Minivan
Minivan
Joined: September 14th, 2012, 1:54 pm

September 12th, 2018, 3:23 am #8

STUTZ wrote:SWEET!


Nice pictures! :thumbup:
x2!!!
Quote
Like
Share

Hot Wheels
Station Wagon
Station Wagon
Joined: June 4th, 2017, 11:48 am

September 12th, 2018, 11:15 am #9

Wonderful collection and beautiful pics! :thumbup:
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 1st, 2013, 4:30 pm

September 12th, 2018, 3:58 pm #10

Nice family pictures! A car fit for a president!!
Quote
Like
Share

lil rod shop
Midsize
Midsize
Joined: March 6th, 2015, 3:05 am

September 13th, 2018, 4:56 am #11

Nice pics! That ‘56 is one of my “grails”.
Quote
Like
Share

Pegers
Pony Car
Pony Car
Joined: September 15th, 2010, 9:46 pm

September 14th, 2018, 2:11 am #12

very nice group.
Quote
Like
Share

scotthitman1
Midsize
Midsize
Joined: August 1st, 2012, 4:21 am

September 14th, 2018, 4:48 am #13

Argh!!! I cant find that maisto Lincoln anywhere!!!!! I cant find nada one on ebay. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Quote
Like
Share

jurcpa
Fullsize
Fullsize
Joined: October 22nd, 2010, 1:38 pm

September 14th, 2018, 12:28 pm #14

congrat great diorama , beauty cars and a nice garage ,great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote
Like
Share

Lane1through75
Fullsize
Fullsize
Joined: June 22nd, 2011, 9:17 pm

September 15th, 2018, 1:14 am #15

scotthitman1 wrote:Argh!!! I cant find that maisto Lincoln anywhere!!!!! I cant find nada one on ebay. :angry: :angry: :angry:
They were once plentiful on the pegs anywhere Maistos were sold in a variety of packages. I wonder where they all went? You might stumble upon on one cheap at a toy or train show/flea market.

I enjoyed the group photos. Might be fun to add the newer casting JL Mark II to the mix. The Neo Mark V, too.
Quote
Like
Share

juantoo3
Sports Car
Sports Car
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 2:17 am

September 15th, 2018, 4:04 pm #16

Lane1through75 wrote:
scotthitman1 wrote:Argh!!! I cant find that maisto Lincoln anywhere!!!!! I cant find nada one on ebay. :angry: :angry: :angry:
They were once plentiful on the pegs anywhere Maistos were sold in a variety of packages. I wonder where they all went? You might stumble upon on one cheap at a toy or train show/flea market.
Might try adding some of their trade names (one at a time) like Speed Wheels, Fresh Metal or Kid Connection. Those are the names on the packages, and a seller who doesn't know it is Maisto will list under one of those names.
Quote
Like
Share