Benedict
Benedict

2:41 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3581

Brendan Murray reminds me a lot of lesser talented Joe McElderry and we both know how well that win turned out... yikes. This season sucks.

i want good tv
i want good tv

2:43 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3582

Benedict wrote: Ok, so Robbie the legend Williams got royally screwed. I've watched the final groups and they all suck. The public will be comparing Sweet Sense and Vibe5 to Little Mix and OD and there's just... no comparison. At all. A-Star are cringy AF. I expect them all to be the first boots. My poor Robert :(
Oh yay! You are still watching!

Yeah the groups are weird this year.  I see potential in Vibe5 and I think the tween/teen vote will carry them far.  Sweet Sense is sort of a hot mess even looks wise.  I do like A-Star but bratty black girls are not the U.K.s cup of tea.  U.K. usually hate black girls in general and they cannot have a tude or else they are voted out.  

I'm going to watch judges houses right now and the girls are up.  I'm already predicting I'll be disappointed.  I'll put my thoughts about judges houses with the girls in spoiler tags just in case you haven't watched.  

i want good tv
i want good tv

2:49 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3583

Benedict wrote: Brendan Murray reminds me a lot of lesser talented Joe McElderry and we both know how well that win turned out... yikes. This season sucks.

Brendan Murray is going to get $imon's praise every week like he's Fleur 2.0 or something.  They only have him there for his looks let's be honest.  He's much cuter than Joe ever was so there's that.  

Benedict
Benedict

2:51 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3584

Uhh, I beg to differ brochacho. Joe McElderry is pretty hot. I'm gonna listen to the girls now ;P 

i want good tv
i want good tv

2:57 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3585

Ok I'm going to watch the girls JH now too! 

Benedict
Benedict

3:02 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3586

So Scarlett sucks and has no business being in the live shows.  Maria was decent and should place mid-pack. I actually liked Georgia... she needs a lot of work, but she has potential.

Benedict
Benedict

3:10 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3587

I've watched it all and am caught up. Anthony Russell is my odds on favorite.

i want good tv
i want good tv

4:00 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3588

Glad you are caught up, Bene.

I just watched Girls JH and I cannot believe Simon didn't put through Georgia and put in Bella instead.  Like WTF?  

Shan is decent, I do like Scarlett but she needs a glow up.  Molly is pretty but vocally it's ok.  

I'm glad they didn't put through Maria.  Honestly, foreigners never do well on U.K. shows.  The U.K. is very biased towards their own winning these shows.  I always feel like someone outside the U.K. on the show is a waste of a spot.

I'm still disappointed that Georgia didn't make it through.  She's very pretty and has a great voice.  I thought after judges houses that Georgia had the potential to win.  

My top 4 would have been Shan, Georgia, Scarlett and Molly.  

Benedict
Benedict

4:04 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3589

Georgia didn't make it through?! Ugg. Terrible. I liked her the most.

i want good tv
i want good tv

4:07 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3590

OMG, I spoiled it for you! I thought you were all caught up.  Sorry didn't mean to spoil it.
 :(

Yes, Georgia was robbed.  She gave me low key Kelly Clarkson vibes.  

Benedict
Benedict

4:09 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3591

Haha you're fine boo. I don't get it on TV... you Canadians are lucky. I'll wait till it's uploaded on youtube.

i want good tv
i want good tv

4:14 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #3592

I think it airs here in Canada but I don't have the channel.  I watch it on YouTube, there is a guy who uploads them quickly and puts them on a playlist so they play one after the other and you watch them in chronological order.  His YouTube channel is named "Anthony Ying".  I used to watch the clips from the official XFUK YouTube channel but they cut out a lot of the talking and deliberating.  

Benedict
Benedict

1:23 PM - Oct 10, 2018 #3593

IWGTV, is it just me or is the worst talent ever on XFUK? I really haven't seen one act that has wowed me. Louis is the only redeeming thing for me this season... like this dude. Horrible. And Simon says he's the best... what.

i want good tv
i want good tv

1:22 AM - Oct 11, 2018 #3594

I agree Benedict, the talent this year is quite weak.  Last year was spectacular, so much talent.  This year is the complete opposite.  So many vanilla or terrible acts.  It's a race to the bottom in terms of votes.  I can see a totally random winning this year because literally no one stands out except Brandan for his looks.  Brendan's voice is very polarizing.  It's not the most pleasant thing to hear especially driving and listening to the radio.  I think his looks will help him a lot but I'm even doubting that he will win at this point.  Someone leads the pack usually in XFUK votes when the votes are revealed.  

There will be a lot of shock bottom 2/3s and eliminations.  I think so many of them are milktoast average that it's going to be so close between let's say #16 in votes and #9 in votes.  Literally could shift around that much.  #9 could sink to #15 during the live shows and vice versa.  Going to be a #hotmess this season.  I won't be surprised if this is the last season.  

Oh and I'm putting my conspiracy hat on and I'm stating that Georgia wasn't put through not to affect Brendan's chances of winning.  I think Simon Cowdung is laser focused on Brendan being the face and winner of the series.  

i want good tv
i want good tv

5:20 AM - Yesterday #3595

I agreed with all the group choices to go through to live shows. 

The boys category is very very strong.  Of course Simon kept Brendan's performance for tomorrow.

I think it's obvious Brendan is through.  I think Simon would lose his shit if he didn't get through.

So it's Brendan + 3 others.  I would choose Anthony, Armstrong, & Dalton.

I would cut Thomas and J Sol.  We will see who Louis chooses tomorrow and the Overs.

i want good tv
i want good tv

6:46 AM - Yesterday #3596

Oh and I think David Walliams was trying to let the audience know that *gasp* he might be gay.  Just a hunch.  😄

i want good tv
i want good tv

4:41 AM - Today #3597

Spoilers down below......
Maybe for the first time ever I agreed with 99% of the people put through live shows.  The only switch I would make is Bella Penfold for Georgia Burgess.  

Also, 7 of the 16 acts are black.  I don't know how the racist fraus and grannies in the U.K. will deal with that.  

The auditions and six chair were a hot mess but judges houses was great.  Most everyone stepped up to the plate and delivered.  I'm happy with the top 16 overall.  I think this season will be good but not great.  

Ricky was also very immature barely hugging Dermot and running out and not even hugging Ayda.

I think this is a battle between Anthony Russell v.s. Brendan Murray for the win.  Similar to Olly v.s. Joe in Season 6.

Benedict, you better catch up soon.  I want your thoughts on Judges Houses.