Delores Mulva
Delores Mulva

August 29th, 2018, 6:07 am #2981

That footrace salvaged what was otherwise a surprisingly forgettable episode. The detour generated almost no drama, no memorable quotes, and the only thing that really had me interested in the telenovela challenge (aside from the actress playing Sylvia) was, "Why did they blur out that one painting in the hallway?" But then came an amazing footrace, with Adam and Courtney using perfect strategy in staying right on top of Nancy and Melissa until they saw the mat. We also got to see what genuinely nice people Adam and Courtney are. When they heard they were team number four they looked horrified, and Courtney even started crying based on the sniffing she was still doing later.

Next week looks like a tough leg. Hopefully it is, to make up for the past two that have been meh.

dryedmangoez
dryedmangoez

August 29th, 2018, 9:58 am #2982

Surprisingly tame, but still more interesting than many Canadian Legs. Just a different feeling having teams in a different environment.

BostonRob
BostonRob

September 3rd, 2018, 4:18 pm #2983

Only two international legs for the whole race, jeeezz.... I'm getting quite bored with the majority canadian legs that have taken over the show. I still like the show, but i find myself dozing off more and more with every single season. 

AlsoKnownAsJer2002

September 5th, 2018, 1:16 am #2984

I hope Adam/Courtney win.

dryedmangoez
dryedmangoez

September 5th, 2018, 9:39 am #2985

Martina & Phil are locks for All-Stars with that montage.

roadblocker
Enough already
roadblocker
Enough already

September 7th, 2018, 11:20 pm #2986

Courtney Faith BOTTOMGODDESSING all the way to the funale just like her sister Kelsey.

This season deserved another international leg. We could've probably done without the Salt Spring Island leg and had a Bali/Australia/Cancun leg in its place.

For the first time,  I don't mind any of the finale teams winning.. Dylan/Kwame winning would be boring and predictable but we've had worse teams win this franchise before. Taylor/Courtney winning would be a great finish because an RCMP winning the most Canadian season evah would be iconic.... Adam/Courtney winning would be AMAZING due to their "always second last"/surviving against all odds, type of racing. 

Phil/Martina will come back in an ALL-STARS season that will travel around the world hopefully. 

Heliox
Enough already
Heliox
Enough already

September 10th, 2018, 3:56 pm #2987

Martina, along with her brother Phil rank up there as one of my favorite reality tv comp people. It was totally unpredictable that they would do so well, and their relationship is just the kind of love between a brother and sister that everyone would hope for. Well done you two! And I am holding on to Phil's quote, .. "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." So perfect for their race.
Go Langley Brother and Sister. The top 4 were/are all rootable, but cheering a little less for the kissy face duo.

AlsoKnownAsJer2002

September 12th, 2018, 1:00 am #2988

Woo hoo!!! Very pleased with that result.

Delores Mulva
Delores Mulva

September 12th, 2018, 5:57 am #2989

Oh my god that faceplant. And I didn't think anything would come close to the watermelon to the face from American TAR.

I wanted Langley to win too, but this order was second best result with Martina and Phil out. A little surprised the leg wasn't as all-out physical as the final leg usually is on TARC. The last task wasn't explained to the audience well. It took me a little while to realize that there were more than two marked souvenirs available for each leg, so teams either had to be organized when collecting or had to bring back a ton of them.

Annoyed
Annoyed

September 13th, 2018, 1:41 am #2990

ADAM AND COURTNEY <3 I never imagined I would be glad she won since I hated her sister on BBCAN4. They were such a mess.

roadblocker
Enough already
roadblocker
Enough already

September 14th, 2018, 4:53 pm #2991

LMAO at a Faith sister finally winning a reality show. Courtney did what Kelsey couldnt, although both successfully mastered the art of bottomgoddessing their entire season <3

Also lol at the fact that they are the first ever co-ed team to win TARCAN. 

This was a MOR season that is better than TARCAN5/3 due to the lack of infuriating/annoying teams. Good job Season 6.

TARCAN2 (shitty winners edit-wise, but this season was an "experience") (US season equivalent: TAR12 or TAR11)
TARCAN4 (amazing cast, probably the best endgame, historic but dull winners) (US season equivalent: TAR17 or TAR30)
TARCAN1 (great cast, meh winners) (US season equivalent: TAR1)
TARCAN 6 (good winners, but already running out of ideas with regards to racecourse/tasks) (US season equivalent: TAR19)
TARCAN 3 (personally i liked the winners, alol,, don't @ me; great international destinations, terrible boot order) (US season equivalent: TAR4 or TAR14)
TARCAN 5 (nothing happened here) (US season equivalent: TAR9 or TAR23)

Oowatanite
Enough already
Oowatanite
Enough already

September 16th, 2018, 7:08 pm #2992

FYI, it's Courtney Hope Berglind and Kelsey Faith Berglind  ...

Forseti
Forseti

September 16th, 2018, 10:02 pm #2993

TARCAN hierarchy:

2 = 4 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 3

American analogues:

CAN2 = 1 + 5 (classical epic)
CAN4 = 17 + 25 (feminist comedy)
CAN1 = 8 + 12 (high-octane cartoon)
CAN6 = 19 + 30 (low-key adventure)
CAN5 = 15 + 28 (uneventful filler)
CAN3 = 6 + 16 (repulsive tragedy)

Forseti
Forseti

September 16th, 2018, 10:27 pm #2994

roadblocker wrote: TARCAN2 (shitty winners edit-wise, but this season was an "experience") (US season equivalent: TAR12 or TAR11)
TARCAN4 (amazing cast, probably the best endgame, historic but dull winners) (US season equivalent: TAR17 or TAR30)
TARCAN1 (great cast, meh winners) (US season equivalent: TAR1)
TARCAN 6 (good winners, but already running out of ideas with regards to racecourse/tasks) (US season equivalent: TAR19)
TARCAN 3 (personally i liked the winners, alol,, don't @ me; great international destinations, terrible boot order) (US season equivalent: TAR4 or TAR14)
TARCAN 5 (nothing happened here) (US season equivalent: TAR9 or TAR23)
CAN2 = UB with a Globetwatter win
CAN4 = more like S25 than S30
CAN1 = too light-hearted to parallel (U)S1
CAN5 = nobody as funny as Tim/Marie
CAN3 = same overseas locations as S7