JerseyJerk14
JerseyJerk14

7:22 PM - Jul 31, 2018 #461

There would be no problem or issue with bringing Richard back. 

It was 15 years ago and Sue was on The Early Show with him the next week.  

Gays get a pass most of the time...especially with Gay male/Straight women situations.  

Plus, if there weren't calls for the show to end after Zeke's outing, nothings going to happen now. 

If it WERE brought up CBS/Jeff would spin it into some sort of redemption story arch. Rich is a crass guy who has always been crass...people aren't going to go crazy over it like you guys think. 

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

11:02 PM - Jul 31, 2018 #462

iiAlexa wrote:
anthonyd46 wrote: https://www.reddit.com/user/SurvivorFan ... s/comments

Well that is that fun while it lasted.
What did it say? The user has been deleted
Yea he deleted his account

Genie Alogy
Genie Alogy

5:10 AM - Aug 03, 2018 #463

Richard's really been around the 'reality circuit'...I wouldn't care if he did come back
for an all-winners season, age notwithstanding.

SG4E
Enough already
SG4E
Enough already

11:17 PM - Aug 05, 2018 #464

anthonyd46 wrote: I think they get Richard Hatch to do it you can't have all winners without the first winner.
X

He needs to be on, I see a ton of recent winners like Jeremy, Wendell, Ben, Adam, Mike....

Wonder if they would do a 2 million dollar check for the winner.

SDTSVFAN
SDTSVFAN

10:25 PM - Aug 13, 2018 #465

Probst likes Richard and i'm sure that he Will be un the all winners
Others that are locked are Cochran, Ben(specially after that finish), Tony, Mike, and Jeremy. Maybe Boston Rob(as Amber won't play) and maybe Adam. And i guess one of Yul, Earl or Todd(although what happen before with him). Tbh, the only winners that i don't think Will be in this season are Bob(too old) Brian (production Hates him) Chris(he is dissapwar right?) and maybe Tom (too old?).
It wouldnt surprise me if Fabio ir JT were in this season.
Women is hard, i see Danni, Sandra, Parvati, Natalie Anderson, Sarah and Kim. Maybe Tina(but she Will be too old) and Jenna. Maybe Sophie too (didnt she was considerer for GC?)
I don't think neither Denise (too old) Natalie W (she is dissapeared and she won't accept, plus production hates Her) Amber (won't accept) andecepia (lol) so the other option is Michele.
Or maybe the winner of S37 (pretty sure is a female)

WiscBadger95
Enough already
WiscBadger95
Enough already

10:35 PM - Aug 13, 2018 #466

SDTSVFAN wrote: Women is hard, i see Danni, Sandra, Parvati, Natalie Anderson, Sarah and Kim. Maybe Tina(but she Will be too old) and Jenna. Maybe Sophie too (didnt she was considerer for GC?)
I don't think neither Denise (too old) Natalie W (she is dissapeared and she won't accept, plus production hates Her) Amber (won't  accept) andecepia (lol) so the other option is Michele.
Parvarti - just had a kid

Tina - same age as Hatch

Jenna - dealing with heroin addiction

Denise - younger than Hatch by a decade

SDTSVFAN
SDTSVFAN

3:22 AM - Aug 14, 2018 #467

WiscBadger95 wrote:
SDTSVFAN wrote: Women is hard, i see Danni, Sandra, Parvati, Natalie Anderson, Sarah and Kim. Maybe Tina(but she Will be too old) and Jenna. Maybe Sophie too (didnt she was considerer for GC?)
I don't think neither Denise (too old) Natalie W (she is dissapeared and she won't accept, plus production hates Her) Amber (won't  accept) andecepia (lol) so the other option is Michele.
Parvarti - just had a kid

Tina - same age as Hatch

Jenna - dealing with heroin addiction

Denise - younger than Hatch by a decade
LOL SERIUSLY? Wow didnt know that. So Denise may accept (how old is she?))
Well, it Will also depends when are they going to do the All Winners, ir its S40 Denise, Tina and Hatch may compete, because it would be filming like, beggining 2019 so.
Jenna is still leading with adiction? Lol i thought she stopped
And what about Todd, he is ok right?

Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron
Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron

8:02 PM - Aug 14, 2018 #468

All winners will never happen and we all know that for a long time now!

Charity00
Charity00

9:47 AM - Aug 15, 2018 #469

There just isn’t enough interesting winners that they want to bring back. A winners vs non winners is the more likely option.

WiscBadger95
Enough already
WiscBadger95
Enough already

1:27 PM - Aug 15, 2018 #470

Have tribe of winners vs. a tribe of first boots.  Call it "Survivor:  Champs vs. Chumps."

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

5:48 AM - Aug 20, 2018 #471

Italo wrote: All winners will never happen and we all know that for a long time now!
I think it will, but maybe in like a C V C format winner tribe vs I guess either finalists or  people who at least made merge? I think it works if the winners are one tribe of 8 or 10. It cant be that hard to get 5 males and a 5 female winners to play out of what will be 37 diff winners after these two cycles.

JerseyJerk14
JerseyJerk14

3:59 PM - Sep 01, 2018 #472

That would be the best chance as a legends season. 

10 winners vs 10 people who didn’t win, but may be seen as more of a threat than a winner (or in an equal stratosphere) Cirie, Ozzy, Rupert, Colby, Andrea (for some youth) etc. 

When Cirie is on a season with Hali and Sierra its like having a winner in a tribe of newbies, but amongst winners and other A List all stars she could have a chance or at least not be viewed as some hugeeee threat

Wonderguy
Wonderguy

11:00 PM - Sep 02, 2018 #473

Thats why Game Changers was shit. Of course all these nobodies and deserving returnees were going to target a legendary player when there is no one there. 

roxbury123
roxbury123

9:46 PM - Sep 17, 2018 #474

Thunder84 wrote: They'd never bring Amber back, especially with Rob on the same season. I highly doubt either is returning.

Hatch, Tony, Tyson, Earl, JT, Wendell, Ben, Adam, Mike, and maybe Yul, Jeremy, or a male winner from S37-39 would work for the males.

Tina, Sandra, Danni, Sophie, Kim, Denise, Natalie A, Sarah, Michelle, and probably some female winner from S37-39.
This isn't true.....They only bought her back for two Amazing Race seasons and a Wedding Special.....

They'd cream their pants to have Rob and Amber back. 

That being said.  Amber will never come back.  She usually doesn't leave her kids.  She didn't even travel to Cali for the 20 season anniversary. 

perrocaliente
perrocaliente

3:44 AM - Sep 23, 2018 #475

So with the CBS president being forced to step down over sexual harrasment, do you still think they'd have the balls to cast Richard given his history?

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

4:00 AM - Sep 23, 2018 #476

perrocaliente wrote:So with the CBS president being forced to step down over sexual harrasment, do you still think they'd have the balls to cast Richard given his history?
It didn't get talked about for very long after. I dunno why all of sudden it would become a big deal didn't him and sue get past the issue years ago?

hofiG
hofiG

12:40 AM - Sep 24, 2018 #477

anthonyd46 wrote:
perrocaliente wrote:So with the CBS president being forced to step down over sexual harrasment, do you still think they'd have the balls to cast Richard given his history?
It didn't get talked about for very long after. I dunno why all of sudden it would become a big deal didn't him and sue get past the issue years ago?
Unfortunately, nowadays u never know what will resurface and become an issue later on. Even if Sue doesn’t care anymore, someone random will take up the cause. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kassle
Kassle

5:07 AM - Sep 27, 2018 #478

A Winners vs Losers (1st boot) season could be fun:

*Richard
*Ethan
*Cochran
*Tyson
*Tony
*Tina
*Sandra
*Parvati
*Kim
*Natalie A.

vs

*Ryan A. (Amazon)
*Brook (Vanuatu)
*Chicken (China)
*Zane (Philippines)
*Darnell (Kaoh Rong)
*Nicole (Pearl Islands)
*Marisa (Samoa)
*Semhar (South Pacific)
*Nadiya (San Juan del Sur)
*So (Worlds Apart)

WiscBadger95
Enough already
WiscBadger95
Enough already

7:46 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #479

What about Wanda Shirk?  Or does she not count as a first boot since she was eliminated before the game even started?