SurvivorFansRlosers Reddit Spoilers

SG4E
Enough already
SG4E
Enough already

May 15th, 2018, 10:28 pm #361

anthonyd46 wrote:
PeanutButterandChocolate wrote:She's not winning and neither is Wendell.  I think she scores enough Malolo votes to finish 2nd. I do agree she did dirty work by infiltrating anyone gunning for Dom and Wendell.  That's on her resume along with she's the one who forged the bond with Dom.  

What about Wendell's game folks?  Nice guy, besides dodging bullets he's Dom's wing man.  Will he get even 1?
TFB posted in the Edgic thread it’s a tie and domenick wins . He had accurate spoilers in game changers so not sure what to think. SFRL hasn’t posted in a month almost.
If it's a tie, I think Wendell wins. Laurel has been shown to praise Wendell when she shared no scenes with him until EP 9. He may be right that it is a tie, but maybe he is assuming Dom wins because his edit is larger.

PeanutButterandChocolate

May 15th, 2018, 11:32 pm #362

Laurel and Wendell are close. Wendell and Laurel are close, any way you slice it. Either way Dom should not win in a tie. 

Zuzuspetals
Zuzuspetals

May 15th, 2018, 11:53 pm #363

It's not gonna be a tie.  It's not even gonna be close.  Heck, Dom might pull a 'Jeremy/Adam' and sweep the votes.

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 16th, 2018, 12:49 am #364

Zuzuspetals wrote:It's not gonna be a tie.  It's not even gonna be close.  Heck, Dom might pull a 'Jeremy/Adam' and sweep the votes.
Don’t be so sure.

PeanutButterandChocolate

May 16th, 2018, 1:53 am #365

Where's the tie?  Wendell has been the wing man. The nice guy who gets maybe Sebastian and another stray vote. Laurel has maybe 3 votes.  

We're talking puke on the shoes, and then one of the very tight Wendell/Laurel two vote for him. That's fantasy.

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 16th, 2018, 2:42 am #366

You can believe whatever you want.

BigJon
BigJon

May 16th, 2018, 1:05 pm #367

i feel like Domenick will get at least 7 votes, he can all of the 10 tbh

Kirans1
Kirans1

May 16th, 2018, 4:22 pm #368

anthonyd46 wrote: You can believe whatever you want.
Are you still in on Dom winning? Do you think it is close?

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 16th, 2018, 4:27 pm #369

Kirans1 wrote:
anthonyd46 wrote: You can believe whatever you want.
Are you still in on Dom winning? Do you think it is close?
Dom wins no matter what.

BenjaminC95
BenjaminC95

May 16th, 2018, 8:09 pm #370

I think a 7-3/6-4 vote have the highest possibility

Kirans1
Kirans1

May 17th, 2018, 2:15 am #371

Looks like Dom has Don's jury vote. I originally believed Laurel had Don's vote, but apparently that's not happening. This episode was really good for Dom ans not so good for Wendell. Think Dom should win 6-4-0.

Zuzuspetals
Zuzuspetals

May 17th, 2018, 2:40 am #372

Dom has solid votes in Chris, Michael, Kellyn, Chelsea, Des

Dom probably gets Libby and Angela and he might even get Don's vote

Seb and Jenna ?  Wen might get Seb's vote

The edit has NOT shown us why any of the others would vote for Wen over Dom

Kirans1
Kirans1

May 17th, 2018, 2:59 am #373

Zuzuspetals wrote: Dom has solid votes in Chris, Michael, Kellyn, Chelsea, Des

Chelsea really had great things so say about Wendell in post game, and Wendell and Des seem closer so I can see both voting for Wendell. Don is voting for Dom based on the episode. I see Libby voting for Dom.

Redsox5975
Redsox5975

May 17th, 2018, 3:35 am #374

Kirans1 wrote:

Chelsea really had great things so say about Wendell in post game, and Wendell and Des seem closer so I can see both voting for Wendell. Don is voting for Dom based on the episode. I see Libby voting for Dom.
I see Jenna also voting for Domenick. She gave Domenick props over Wendell for being more out in front about being in control. She also said in another interview that she’s voting for the person who is out there finding idols and constantly campaigning/working. After saying that she specifically named dropped Domenick, saying he’s doing whatever it takes and she applauds him for it.

Kirans1
Kirans1

May 17th, 2018, 4:39 am #375

Redsox5975 wrote:
Kirans1 wrote:

I see Jenna also voting for Domenick. She gave Domenick props over Wendell for being more out in front about being in control. She also said in another interview that she’s voting for the person who is out there finding idols and constantly campaigning/working. After saying that she specifically named dropped Domenick, saying he’s doing whatever it takes and she applauds him for it.
During the reward Dom briefly talked about his kids. This is the third time he mentions his kids. The Fijian lady pointing to Dom when Laurel asked who would win with Wendell not even in the picture makes no sense if he doesn't win. Wendell didn't even have a confessional showing concern when the Fijian lady pointed to Dom as the winner or Don saying he would vote for Dom. 

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 17th, 2018, 6:49 pm #376

Ok I have enough sources now to pretty much confirm this is a 5-5 Tie with Laurel breaking the tie and Domenick winning.

I have heard this from more than one source now so it will be interesting to see if SFRL posts anything this week saying the same thing.

Benedict
Benedict

May 17th, 2018, 7:38 pm #377

^Interesting how Laurel mentioned that comment on the votes being split for Dom and Wendell.

Oowatanite
Enough already
Oowatanite
Enough already

May 17th, 2018, 8:44 pm #378

anthonyd46 wrote: Ok I have enough sources now to pretty much confirm this is a 5-5 Tie with Laurel breaking the tie and Domenick winning.

I have heard this from more than one source now so it will be interesting to see if SFRL posts anything this week saying the same thing.
So how is it gonna work then ?  Probst reads the 5-5 votes live at the reunion, everyone gasps, then Probst mentions that there is one more vote to reveal from Laurel, it's for Dom and everyone cheers ?

burberrylad
Knucklehead McSpazatron
burberrylad
Knucklehead McSpazatron

May 17th, 2018, 9:10 pm #379

Laurel getting zero respect from the Jury <3

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 17th, 2018, 9:16 pm #380

Oowatanite wrote:
anthonyd46 wrote: Ok I have enough sources now to pretty much confirm this is a 5-5 Tie with Laurel breaking the tie and Domenick winning.

So how is it gonna work then ?  Probst reads the 5-5 votes live at the reunion, everyone gasps, then Probst mentions that there is one more vote to reveal from Laurel, it's for Dom and everyone cheers ?
I assume they cut to the tape of laurel voting hopefully they air the whole voting confessional