DingoRoo
DingoRoo

August 5th, 2018, 10:47 am #981

anthonyd46 wrote:

Join us in the discord it’s pretty much what you described.
Isn't that something you have to download? I tried using Discord once. I got so confused by all the different chatrooms and gadgets. Maybe it was something different than Discord, but I think that was it. I was so intimidated by how many different things there were to click on. I'll have to try it out again. :)

losemygrip
losemygrip

August 5th, 2018, 6:46 pm #982

DingoRoo wrote:
losemygrip wrote:

WTF, dude?  Are you new here?

Your "understanding" is massively incorrect.

Any spoilers can be posted anywhere in the spoilers forums.  Everything for an upcoming season is posted in  "Future" until that season starts, at which time a moderator usually gets around to moving it over to spoilers proper.  If there has been a change to this, it's never been posted by a mod or admin.

If you're one of those prickly bitches who gets all bent out of shape about spoilers, then stay the fuck out of ANY of the spoiler boards.
Not new, but I do think there should be an in-between thread for those who want to talk about casting but not talk about "boot order" placements specifically from production-leaked sources. Thankfully we haven't gotten any leaks yet with some random idiot's second cousin twice removed coming forward with spoiler info. Probably because most the cast lasts until Day 36 anyway with this idiotic theme.

It's annoying that there's never been a Survivor community who seeks a middle road. It's either ALL spoilers (Sucks and r/SpoiledSurvivor) or it's NO spoilers (r/Survivor). It was my understanding that people might respect the "Future" part of that concept on here. Obviously not, and I'm aware people aren't in this community. But it'd be nice to see people be tolerant of others for a change and respectful. But asking Sucks to do that is of course like asking someone to change the color of his/her skin. It can't happen and won't happen.

Hopefully, one of these days, a community will come forward with a community that does fall into that middle ground. Maybe Redmond can start it as he seems to have the PERFECT line of appropriate spoilers (excluding leaked boot-order material). 😜
Clearly, that isn't what Sucks is about, and it was pretty presumptuous of you to boldly assert that no one should be posting boot lists, etc.  That's YOUR agenda.  

Ya' come in these doors, yer gonna get a free-for-all.

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

August 5th, 2018, 8:38 pm #983

DingoRoo wrote:
anthonyd46 wrote:

Join us in the discord it’s pretty much what you described.
Isn't that something you have to download? I tried using Discord once. I got so confused by all the different chatrooms and gadgets. Maybe it was something different than Discord, but I think that was it. I was so intimidated by how many different things there were to click on. I'll have to try it out again. :)
Yes either computer download or on phone

round peg
round peg

August 7th, 2018, 4:50 pm #984

losemygrip wrote:
DingoRoo wrote:
losemygrip wrote:

WTF, dude?  Are you new here?

Your "understanding" is massively incorrect.

Any spoilers can be posted anywhere in the spoilers forums.  Everything for an upcoming season is posted in  "Future" until that season starts, at which time a moderator usually gets around to moving it over to spoilers proper.  If there has been a change to this, it's never been posted by a mod or admin.

If you're one of those prickly bitches who gets all bent out of shape about spoilers, then stay the fuck out of ANY of the spoiler boards.
Not new, but I do think there should be an in-between thread for those who want to talk about casting but not talk about "boot order" placements specifically from production-leaked sources. Thankfully we haven't gotten any leaks yet with some random idiot's second cousin twice removed coming forward with spoiler info. Probably because most the cast lasts until Day 36 anyway with this idiotic theme.

It's annoying that there's never been a Survivor community who seeks a middle road. It's either ALL spoilers (Sucks and r/SpoiledSurvivor) or it's NO spoilers (r/Survivor). It was my understanding that people might respect the "Future" part of that concept on here. Obviously not, and I'm aware people aren't in this community. But it'd be nice to see people be tolerant of others for a change and respectful. But asking Sucks to do that is of course like asking someone to change the color of his/her skin. It can't happen and won't happen.

Hopefully, one of these days, a community will come forward with a community that does fall into that middle ground. Maybe Redmond can start it as he seems to have the PERFECT line of appropriate spoilers (excluding leaked boot-order material). 😜
Clearly, that isn't what Sucks is about, and it was pretty presumptuous of you to boldly assert that no one should be posting boot lists, etc.  That's YOUR agenda.  

Ya' come in these doors, yer gonna get a free-for-all.
EXACTLY!

LET HIM THE FUCK KNOW!!!

Redmond
Redmond

August 9th, 2018, 3:25 pm #985

Another S38 contestant: http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-38-cast-revealed

Chris Underwood

tullfan3
tullfan3

August 9th, 2018, 5:23 pm #986

Redmond wrote: Another S38 contestant: http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-38-cast-revealed

Chris Underwood
Redmond, What about Conor Janda?

JerseyJerk14
JerseyJerk14

August 9th, 2018, 5:49 pm #987

Was hoping to for someone older...but finnnneeee. Hoping the final 6's ages are: 60+, 55ish, 42, 35, 30 & 29....I know pointless and nerdy but I just can't stand younger casts.  

Thanks for the continued great work, though.  

I guess I can understand if you don't want to reveal even this much, but do you have a source you get this info from or do you just focus in on getting a little information and then searching through FB friend adding and whatnot. 

I don't mean this is in a dickhead way, but if you have a source I don't get why you wouldn't have the full list? Like why would they give you 6 names...and then 1....and then however they reveal the rest. 

Redmond
Redmond

August 9th, 2018, 6:49 pm #988

It's different every season. It's never just one source. It's about piecing separate bits of info together.

And no, I don't believe a Conor Janda is on the season.

Redmond
Redmond

Yesterday, 7:42 pm #989

Another S38 cast member. Gwendolyn "Wendy" Diaz: http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-38-cast-revealed

JerseyJerk14
JerseyJerk14

Yesterday, 9:22 pm #990

So crazy. A few years ago, even the season before they moved to tapatalk, this thread would be overflowing. 

Well, thanks for all the hard work....honestly. 

So thats: 

1 in their teens, 
6 in their 20's 
3 in their early 30's 
2 in their 40's 

6 left. 

I would love if that was it for people in their 20's, especially since there are only 18. Knowing Survivor, though, it'll probably be 4 more in their 20's and 1 "older" mom at 50 and then another in their 30's.