Survivor S37/38 casting spoilers & rumors

Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode.
The Very Insane Shark

May 16th, 2018, 1:07 am #321

dgr81 wrote:
This flagrant violation of the confidentiality clause makes me think that these two did not have a very good experience out there.

Early boots or even quits, bonded on pre-jury vacation?

Final5
Final5

May 16th, 2018, 1:40 am #322

that's what survivor gets for casting a bunch of 20's somethings

When the oldest cast member is 38 what do you expect? I'm sure Kara will be irrelevant on the show anyway. But I'm looking forward to Alec's. JP edit.

Also Sebastian and Jenna did receive bad edits.

Poody
Enough already
Poody
Enough already

May 16th, 2018, 2:30 am #323

Damn this cast looks messy AF... can't wait!!

losemygrip
losemygrip

May 16th, 2018, 5:34 am #324

Poody wrote: Damn this cast looks messy AF... can't wait!!
Seriously.

They seem more like Big Brother cast members, with their impulsiveness, immaturity, and bad judgment.

But there is NO WAY CBS will go after these bozos for $5M.  Russell Hantz was proven to be delivering massive spoilers, and they not only ignored it, they brought him back again.  If they WERE stupid enough to go after them, the defense would be easy: you can't sue me if you didn't sue Hantz.  No jury would give CBS a dime.

losemygrip
losemygrip

May 16th, 2018, 5:43 am #325

erickman wrote:
5chd wrote: John Hennigan is a Wrestler I grew up watching! He is John Morrison in WWE, Johnny Mundo in Lucha Undeground and Johnny Impact in TNA.
damn I may watch this season now, I fear johnny nitro may be the 1st boot though. I guess that's why he was not on the last set of impact tapings. I want him to last long enough for his girlfriend to show up.
And John Hennigan is ALSO a veteran of reality TV.  He was the winner of the first season of MTV's "Tough Enough," where people competed for WWE contracts.  That's how he got his start in wrestling.  He was actually a really nice guy on that show, humble and rather soft-spoken--it'll be interesting to see what his subsequent career has done to his personality.

iiAlexa
iiAlexa

May 16th, 2018, 6:39 am #326

This is not gonna affect their screentime, imagine if they're like Dom/Wendell and run the season, what are they supposed to show? Lol. I highly doubt this will affect their screentime, Kara was gonna get an INV edit anyway, Alec will still get an OTTN edit regardless as well.

survivonsawyer
survivonsawyer

May 16th, 2018, 7:31 am #327

losemygrip wrote:
Seriously.

They seem more like Big Brother cast members, with their impulsiveness, immaturity, and bad judgment.

But there is NO WAY CBS will go after these bozos for $5M.  Russell Hantz was proven to be delivering massive spoilers, and they not only ignored it, they brought him back again.  If they WERE stupid enough to go after them, the defense would be easy: you can't sue me if you didn't sue Hantz.  No jury would give CBS a dime.
yeah that isn't how the legal system works at all. Just because someone didn't press charges against one person doesn't mean they are no longer able to do it to anyone in the future. They may not try to sue them but it has nothing to do with not doing it prior with Russell. And a jury wouldn't have much of a choice if they prove what they did violated the NDA they all signed. Why would it be stupid of them to sue for people violating the contract they signed? 

iiAlexa
iiAlexa

May 16th, 2018, 8:19 am #328

survivonsawyer wrote:
losemygrip wrote:
Seriously.

yeah that isn't how the legal system works at all. Just because someone didn't press charges against one person doesn't mean they are no longer able to do it to anyone in the future. They may not try to sue them but it has nothing to do with not doing it prior with Russell. And a jury wouldn't have much of a choice if they prove what they did violated the NDA they all signed. Why would it be stupid of them to sue for people violating the contract they signed? 
For the last time, they CAN'T SUE KARA. SHE DIDN'T POST THE PHOTO, JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS IN THE PHOTO DOES NOT MEAN SHE POSTED IT!!!!!

Redmond
Redmond

May 16th, 2018, 12:15 pm #329

She had been posting IG stories with him all week though. So technically they'd be within their right. But I highly doubt CBS will sue anybody. At most they'd withhold any potential prize money like with Vytas.

Torchflame
Torchflame

May 16th, 2018, 12:19 pm #330

iiAlexa wrote: This is not gonna affect their screentime, imagine if they're like Dom/Wendell and run the season, what are they supposed to show? Lol. 
Michelle(Kaoh Rong) says Hi.

Just because you're a winner doesn't mean you'll be visible the entire season. So they might make it to the end, but that doesn't mean they'll be visible. 

Final5
Final5

May 16th, 2018, 1:56 pm #331

iiAlexa wrote: This is not gonna affect their screentime, imagine if they're like Dom/Wendell and run the season, what are they supposed to show? Lol. I highly doubt this will affect their screentime, Kara was gonna get an INV edit anyway, Alec will still get an OTTN edit regardless as well.
Yes it will sanz Sabastion and Jenna

erickman
Enough already
erickman
Enough already

May 16th, 2018, 2:27 pm #332

losemygrip wrote:

And John Hennigan is ALSO a veteran of reality TV.  He was the winner of the first season of MTV's "Tough Enough," where people competed for WWE contracts.  That's how he got his start in wrestling.  He was actually a really nice guy on that show, humble and rather soft-spoken--it'll be interesting to see what his subsequent career has done to his personality.
well the 3rd season of tough enough, good ole maven won the 1st season. the wrestling program mark burnet produced john was one of the stars surprised john was not put on survivor sooner

iiAlexa
iiAlexa

May 16th, 2018, 6:12 pm #333

Redmond wrote: She had been posting IG stories with him all week though. So technically they'd be within their right. But I highly doubt CBS will sue anybody. At most they'd withhold any potential prize money like with Vytas.
TMZ only reported on that one photo though, and those Instagram stories are erased now, so unless CBS recorded them for evidence, there’s nothing they can do about it.

Final5
Final5

May 17th, 2018, 1:04 am #334

this cast is bringing more drama than the actual players on S36. We're at the final episode next week and its a snooze fest.

iiAlexa
iiAlexa

May 17th, 2018, 9:23 am #335

Welp, just as I suspected, Kara isn't getting any of the blame. All the heat's on Alec: http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/17/survivor- ... t-spoiler/

Final5
Final5

May 17th, 2018, 10:08 am #336

Even Johnny fair play have his two cent about it for TMZ

Thunder84
Thunder84

May 17th, 2018, 11:41 am #337

Yeah, Alec’s ginna get purpled hard. Add in that he even got uninvited from the reunion, and he’s got to be pre-merge.

The Very Insane Shark

May 17th, 2018, 1:27 pm #338

iiAlexa wrote: Welp, just as I suspected, Kara isn't getting any of the blame. All the heat's on Alec: http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/17/survivor- ... t-spoiler/
According to that article Kara isn't officially out of the woods yet.  It was plain as day that Alec violated his contract so he was immediately punished.  Kara is still being investigated.

The Very Insane Shark

May 17th, 2018, 1:42 pm #339

Torchflame wrote:
iiAlexa wrote: This is not gonna affect their screentime, imagine if they're like Dom/Wendell and run the season, what are they supposed to show? Lol. 
Michelle(Kaoh Rong) says Hi.

Just because you're a winner doesn't mean you'll be visible the entire season. So they might make it to the end, but that doesn't mean they'll be visible. 
Vecepia and Natalie White would've been better examples, but yes.  Even if Alec and/or Kara were big players (and that's a big if) the editors can absolutely work around and "purple" them.

The Very Insane Shark

May 18th, 2018, 6:19 pm #340

KoiBito22 wrote: I bet people here and there will hype up Bi Nguyen because she is Asian decent.
Its with my observation that people nowadays tends to hype them with Asian decent like with Simone, Marie, Brenda, So, Shirin, etc.
Or are there a lot.of asians here rooting of their.own?
Watching her MMA videos she seems like an interesting enough person.  She'll be a real challenge competitor for sure.  We'll see whether or not she manages to break the curse of the early boot Asian female that we currently have going.

Oh, and considering her background she's definitely going to be on the "David" tribe.