Survivor New Zealand: Thailand

General Survivor Discussion
Fullback
Fullback

June 5th, 2018, 7:47 pm #61

Disappointing to see Matt go out like that. Crazy that the whole game could come down to Lisa beating Dave at a word puzzle. I don't think Chani they wouldn't have gotten rid of Dylan had they known JT was gone, now OG Chani is down 6-4 and are completely relying on Matt telling Dave where to play the idol

starrynight.jpopcentral

June 8th, 2018, 11:55 pm #62

Fullback wrote: Disappointing to see Matt go out like that. Crazy that the whole game could come down to Lisa beating Dave at a word puzzle. I don't think Chani they wouldn't have gotten rid of Dylan had they known JT was gone, now OG Chani is down 6-4 and are completely relying on Matt telling Dave where to play the idol
According to Dylan they were told JT had left before the tribal.

Fullback
Fullback

June 10th, 2018, 12:48 am #63

Then that's a very questionable move, they should have just took Adam out. Why give up a guaranteed number and put your entire alliance's fate in the hands of Matt & Adam? 

starrynight.jpopcentral

June 10th, 2018, 10:13 pm #64

Latest episode then...

And it went predictably I thought.  It was signaled even more when they had Renee say beforehand that she had to switch her alliances  Adam apparently makes people laugh but I still find him annoying, it's like he needs an audience.  Dave realises he's on the bottom now, well he wanted to save Matt.  Looks like they split the vote in case one had an idol, Dave is obviously a target now and he knows it.  I wish Eve could find a way in but unfortunately Tessa seems to be a dominant voice at present..

Ahmus
Ahmus

June 11th, 2018, 7:07 am #65

Though the Arun boot seemed like a sure thing, I credit SNZ for reading the votes in an order that made me second-guess it. Usually, in America anyway, if they read two people's names and then switch to a third target, it's that third person who's gone who is the "surprise" vote. 

I'm glad Dave's staying because he's hot. So is Eve. Hottie Asian underdog alliance for the win. 

Does Tara add anything to this show? What a weird casting choice.  

Fullback
Fullback

June 13th, 2018, 2:27 pm #66

Final 3 again confirmed, which sucks because they made a bunch of changes that really improved the show, but that was maybe the biggest one that needed to happen. 
Lisa's edit is pretty strong but she'll never win a final 3, even if Tara is there I can't see her beating anyone else.
Matt should really try to keep Dave now, without Arun Dave's loyalty will 100% be with Matt, and he can take down Tess and Brad

georgecarlo
georgecarlo

June 19th, 2018, 4:57 am #67

This season is miles better than the first one.
Although the challenges are a bit like a mini versions of US survivor.
Blinsides keep on coming!!!

From Josh-Dylan-Arun-Brad

georgecarlo
georgecarlo

July 12th, 2018, 8:10 am #68

Renee-Eve-Matt blindsides!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevilsAdvocaat
DevilsAdvocaat

July 12th, 2018, 7:25 pm #69

Yeah, really good season.

<3ing the Kiwisms: "Let's rip into it" "Old mate" etc

Only person I don't want to win is Tara, but I wouldn't begrudge her the win, I just like the others more. Dave's shown some balls, Lisa's shown even bigger balls & the NZ vote music drums thing is awesome, really builds the tension.