Andi
Andi

September 8th, 2018, 3:41 pm #141

Taken from reddit.

Green Buff: https://static.musictoday.com/store/ban ... CBS845.jpg
Blue Buff: https://static.musictoday.com/store/ban ... CBS846.jpg

Pack your bags, it's another 2->3 tribe format. At least the merge is not shaping up to be black.

JerseyJerk14
JerseyJerk14

September 9th, 2018, 2:39 pm #142

Took me a minute but so either the green or blue is the third tribe and the other is the merge, correct?

Wish these were the starting colors. We never had a light blue and green like for starting tribes since Australia I think. 

Lately these third tribes seem to have the nicest buffs. 

jhaphet
jhaphet

September 10th, 2018, 12:13 pm #143

From the ET Canada preview with Kirhoffer, it seems that there are some props with all 4 colors:

Either we get another split to 4 tribes? Or these colors are used again in S38?

SEH24
SEH24

September 10th, 2018, 1:51 pm #144

jhaphet wrote: From the ET Canada preview with Kirhoffer, it seems that there are some props with all 4 colors:

Either we get another split to 4 tribes? Or these colors are used again in S38?
Arisa was definitely only on location for 38.  Her interview with Jeff was him talking about 37 in the past tense and 37 definitely filmed during BBCAN6.

Kirans1
Kirans1

September 10th, 2018, 4:28 pm #145

David Vs Golaith filmed from March 29 to May 6, while BB CAN 6 started on March 7th. No way she would have gone during season 37. She had to have been there for season 38.

SEH24
SEH24

September 10th, 2018, 6:33 pm #146

Could be leftover props from 37 though cause I doubt there will be four tribes on 38 since its an 18 person cast. 

Poody
Enough already
Poody
Enough already

September 13th, 2018, 2:36 am #147

They also use like 12 colors for individual challenges, so could be nothing.

Orangeena
Orangeena

September 20th, 2018, 5:36 am #148

I'm getting heavy Nick Winner vibes, too. Probst mentions him CONSTANTLY. Referring to his background, the food stamps, the trailer, not having a real mother, and Probst brought up that Nick's father to sell his BLOOD to support his family of four(Nick and three girls?) Also he's a Patreon  on RHAP and was getting advice from other Patreons. Basically he said there were two main points. Don't tell anyone you're a lawyer.(and he isn't) and get out before the merge the people who are clearly against you. I'm guessing that's why - Is it Carl?- who didn't follow him, but DID follow Natalia, Bi, Angelina and others who just SCREAMED pre-jury.

KR255
KR255

September 20th, 2018, 6:59 pm #149

Orangeena wrote: I'm getting heavy Nick Winner vibes, too. Probst mentions him CONSTANTLY. Referring to his background, the food stamps, the trailer, not having a real mother, and Probst brought up that Nick's father to sell his BLOOD to support his family of four(Nick and three girls?) Also he's a Patreon  on RHAP and was getting advice from other Patreons. Basically he said there were two main points. Don't tell anyone you're a lawyer.(and he isn't) and get out before the merge the people who are clearly against you. I'm guessing that's why - Is it Carl?- who didn't follow him, but DID follow Natalia, Bi, Angelina and others who just SCREAMED pre-jury.
Probst would be hyping this season beyond belief if Nick won. I dont think it's happening.

losemygrip
losemygrip

September 21st, 2018, 6:06 am #150

Nick describes himself as "charming" and "the total package." Those descriptors are usually the sign of douchebags who go early.

Andi
Andi

September 21st, 2018, 12:01 pm #151

I see Nick as an early juror. But with Probst fanning over him, I can see Nick getting an inflated edit as the good guy when in reality he will be coming off as a total douche.

Also, less than a week till premiere and I cannot be less excited. CBS fucked up so badly this pre-season.

Final5
Final5

September 21st, 2018, 1:00 pm #152

Andi wrote: I see Nick as an early juror. But with Probst fanning over him, I can see Nick getting an inflated edit as the good guy when in reality he will be coming off as a total douche.

Also, less than a week till premiere and I cannot be less excited. CBS fucked up so badly this pre-season.
CBS did not hype this season because there was so much hype over ghost island with ET-EW interviews Dalton Ross and Jossh Wiggler just the entire theme and cast of Gohst island was all buzz pre season.

Then when the season fell flat there was a bit of backlash.

Wonderguy
Wonderguy

September 21st, 2018, 5:55 pm #153

I had a lot of hopes for this season but at this point it’s not looking great. I’d love to be proven wrong.

iiAlexa
iiAlexa

September 21st, 2018, 6:51 pm #154

0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol

Final5
Final5

September 21st, 2018, 8:15 pm #155

You may be right, there is a lot of talk of a black widow alliance pre season in the making on Josh wigglers podcast.

Apparently Alison wants to launch it and Jeremy said he's afraid of the women and the men this season are not a threat

Wonderguy
Wonderguy

September 21st, 2018, 8:31 pm #156

I’d love to see a black widow brigade 2. That would make this season great

Ladies Man 30
Enough already
Ladies Man 30
Enough already

September 22nd, 2018, 2:16 pm #157

iiAlexa wrote: 0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol
*Barf*

KR255
KR255

September 22nd, 2018, 6:34 pm #158

iiAlexa wrote: 0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol
If Kara had won, wouldn't she have gotten as bad a punishment as Alec? Maybe even possibly a lawsuit. Also,I dont believe the winner would out themselves in a photo and jeopardize their win.

I think she can be ruled out as winner.

iiAlexa
iiAlexa

September 22nd, 2018, 6:39 pm #159

KR255 wrote:
If Kara had won, wouldn't she have gotten as bad a punishment as Alec? Maybe even possibly a lawsuit. Also,I dont believe the winner would out themselves in a photo and jeopardize their win.

Um... no, if she was the winner why would she get punished? Can you imagine the reunion without the winner? That would be awkward af. TMZ said that the photo of them was posted without her consent so that’s why she didn’t get punished.

KR255
KR255

September 22nd, 2018, 7:57 pm #160

iiAlexa wrote:
KR255 wrote:

Um... no, if she was the winner why would she get punished? Can you imagine the reunion without the winner? That would be awkward af. TMZ said that the photo of them was posted without her consent so that’s why she didn’t get punished.
She may not get banned from the reunion,but she would get in some trouble.

Did kara confirm herself,or did TMZ? Because if Kara herself made a confirmed statement saying it was without her consent, you may have an argument.

You really think she wouldn't face any backlash at all,if she had won? That's nonsensical.