Andi
Registered user
Andi
Registered user
Joined: November 26th, 2014, 8:50 pm

September 8th, 2018, 3:41 pm #141

Taken from reddit.

Green Buff: https://static.musictoday.com/store/ban ... CBS845.jpg
Blue Buff: https://static.musictoday.com/store/ban ... CBS846.jpg

Pack your bags, it's another 2->3 tribe format. At least the merge is not shaping up to be black.
Quote
Share

JerseyJerk14
Registered user
JerseyJerk14
Registered user
Joined: November 14th, 2013, 11:00 pm

September 9th, 2018, 2:39 pm #142

Took me a minute but so either the green or blue is the third tribe and the other is the merge, correct?

Wish these were the starting colors. We never had a light blue and green like for starting tribes since Australia I think. 

Lately these third tribes seem to have the nicest buffs. 
Quote
Share

jhaphet
Registered user
jhaphet
Registered user
Joined: February 28th, 2002, 8:38 pm

September 10th, 2018, 12:13 pm #143

From the ET Canada preview with Kirhoffer, it seems that there are some props with all 4 colors:



Either we get another split to 4 tribes? Or these colors are used again in S38?
Quote
Share

SEH24
Registered user
SEH24
Registered user
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 11:00 pm

September 10th, 2018, 1:51 pm #144

jhaphet wrote: From the ET Canada preview with Kirhoffer, it seems that there are some props with all 4 colors:



Either we get another split to 4 tribes? Or these colors are used again in S38?
Arisa was definitely only on location for 38.  Her interview with Jeff was him talking about 37 in the past tense and 37 definitely filmed during BBCAN6.
Quote
Share

Kirans1
Registered user
Kirans1
Registered user
Joined: August 23rd, 2017, 6:53 pm

September 10th, 2018, 4:28 pm #145

David Vs Golaith filmed from March 29 to May 6, while BB CAN 6 started on March 7th. No way she would have gone during season 37. She had to have been there for season 38.
Quote
Share

SEH24
Registered user
SEH24
Registered user
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 11:00 pm

September 10th, 2018, 6:33 pm #146

Could be leftover props from 37 though cause I doubt there will be four tribes on 38 since its an 18 person cast. 
Quote
Share

Poody
Enough already
Poody
Enough already
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 11:40 pm

September 13th, 2018, 2:36 am #147

They also use like 12 colors for individual challenges, so could be nothing.
Quote
Share

Orangeena
Registered user
Orangeena
Registered user
Joined: September 21st, 2007, 1:57 am

September 20th, 2018, 5:36 am #148

I'm getting heavy Nick Winner vibes, too. Probst mentions him CONSTANTLY. Referring to his background, the food stamps, the trailer, not having a real mother, and Probst brought up that Nick's father to sell his BLOOD to support his family of four(Nick and three girls?) Also he's a Patreon  on RHAP and was getting advice from other Patreons. Basically he said there were two main points. Don't tell anyone you're a lawyer.(and he isn't) and get out before the merge the people who are clearly against you. I'm guessing that's why - Is it Carl?- who didn't follow him, but DID follow Natalia, Bi, Angelina and others who just SCREAMED pre-jury.
Quote
Share

KR255
Registered user
KR255
Registered user
Joined: September 29th, 2017, 7:25 pm

September 20th, 2018, 6:59 pm #149

Orangeena wrote: I'm getting heavy Nick Winner vibes, too. Probst mentions him CONSTANTLY. Referring to his background, the food stamps, the trailer, not having a real mother, and Probst brought up that Nick's father to sell his BLOOD to support his family of four(Nick and three girls?) Also he's a Patreon  on RHAP and was getting advice from other Patreons. Basically he said there were two main points. Don't tell anyone you're a lawyer.(and he isn't) and get out before the merge the people who are clearly against you. I'm guessing that's why - Is it Carl?- who didn't follow him, but DID follow Natalia, Bi, Angelina and others who just SCREAMED pre-jury.
Probst would be hyping this season beyond belief if Nick won. I dont think it's happening.
Quote
Share

losemygrip
Registered user
losemygrip
Registered user
Joined: December 4th, 2006, 11:32 am

September 21st, 2018, 6:06 am #150

Nick describes himself as "charming" and "the total package." Those descriptors are usually the sign of douchebags who go early.
Quote
Share

Andi
Registered user
Andi
Registered user
Joined: November 26th, 2014, 8:50 pm

September 21st, 2018, 12:01 pm #151

I see Nick as an early juror. But with Probst fanning over him, I can see Nick getting an inflated edit as the good guy when in reality he will be coming off as a total douche.

Also, less than a week till premiere and I cannot be less excited. CBS fucked up so badly this pre-season.
Quote
Share

Final5
Registered user
Final5
Registered user
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 2:22 am

September 21st, 2018, 1:00 pm #152

Andi wrote: I see Nick as an early juror. But with Probst fanning over him, I can see Nick getting an inflated edit as the good guy when in reality he will be coming off as a total douche.

Also, less than a week till premiere and I cannot be less excited. CBS fucked up so badly this pre-season.
CBS did not hype this season because there was so much hype over ghost island with ET-EW interviews Dalton Ross and Jossh Wiggler just the entire theme and cast of Gohst island was all buzz pre season.

Then when the season fell flat there was a bit of backlash.
Quote
Share

Wonderguy
Registered user
Wonderguy
Registered user
Joined: May 26th, 2016, 4:44 am

September 21st, 2018, 5:55 pm #153

I had a lot of hopes for this season but at this point it’s not looking great. I’d love to be proven wrong.
Quote
Share

iiAlexa
Registered user
iiAlexa
Registered user
Joined: June 23rd, 2016, 3:58 pm

September 21st, 2018, 6:51 pm #154

0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol
Quote
Share

Final5
Registered user
Final5
Registered user
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 2:22 am

September 21st, 2018, 8:15 pm #155

You may be right, there is a lot of talk of a black widow alliance pre season in the making on Josh wigglers podcast.

Apparently Alison wants to launch it and Jeremy said he's afraid of the women and the men this season are not a threat
Quote
Share

Wonderguy
Registered user
Wonderguy
Registered user
Joined: May 26th, 2016, 4:44 am

September 21st, 2018, 8:31 pm #156

I’d love to see a black widow brigade 2. That would make this season great
Quote
Share

Ladies Man 30
Enough already
Ladies Man 30
Enough already
Joined: March 3rd, 2011, 6:15 am

September 22nd, 2018, 2:16 pm #157

iiAlexa wrote: 0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol
*Barf*
Quote
Share

KR255
Registered user
KR255
Registered user
Joined: September 29th, 2017, 7:25 pm

September 22nd, 2018, 6:34 pm #158

iiAlexa wrote: 0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol
If Kara had won, wouldn't she have gotten as bad a punishment as Alec? Maybe even possibly a lawsuit. Also,I dont believe the winner would out themselves in a photo and jeopardize their win.

I think she can be ruled out as winner.
Quote
Share

iiAlexa
Registered user
iiAlexa
Registered user
Joined: June 23rd, 2016, 3:58 pm

September 22nd, 2018, 6:39 pm #159

KR255 wrote:
iiAlexa wrote: 0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol
If Kara had won, wouldn't she have gotten as bad a punishment as Alec? Maybe even possibly a lawsuit. Also,I dont believe the winner would out themselves in a photo and jeopardize their win.

I think she can be ruled out as winner.
Um... no, if she was the winner why would she get punished? Can you imagine the reunion without the winner? That would be awkward af. TMZ said that the photo of them was posted without her consent so that’s why she didn’t get punished.
Quote
Share

KR255
Registered user
KR255
Registered user
Joined: September 29th, 2017, 7:25 pm

September 22nd, 2018, 7:57 pm #160

iiAlexa wrote:
KR255 wrote:
iiAlexa wrote: 0 pre season hype just means that someone like Kara or Alison wins lol
If Kara had won, wouldn't she have gotten as bad a punishment as Alec? Maybe even possibly a lawsuit. Also,I dont believe the winner would out themselves in a photo and jeopardize their win.

I think she can be ruled out as winner.
Um... no, if she was the winner why would she get punished? Can you imagine the reunion without the winner? That would be awkward af. TMZ said that the photo of them was posted without her consent so that’s why she didn’t get punished.
She may not get banned from the reunion,but she would get in some trouble.

Did kara confirm herself,or did TMZ? Because if Kara herself made a confirmed statement saying it was without her consent, you may have an argument.

You really think she wouldn't face any backlash at all,if she had won? That's nonsensical.
Quote
Share