SurvivorfanNinja
Enough already

May 24th, 2018, 5:57 am #161

I got insulted and bashed by Anthonyd46 so many times for insisting Wendell is absolutely winning based on edit :(

crocophile
MeSSY Admin
crocophile
MeSSY Admin

May 24th, 2018, 9:13 am #162

I am glad Wendell won even if that's not the story they showed. If you had Wendell winning on edit, you got lucky.  More like Wendell is who you wanted and pounded the round peg into the square hole. 

Trust me I wanted Wendell to win. It wasn't there in the story they showed. This isn't the first time either.  This iteration was all about the surprise ending with the tie vote, and Wendell pulling it out with smart game play at the end. 

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 24th, 2018, 3:50 pm #163

Exactly the arcs didn't support it at all. I think the biggest problem was people on this jury had some members that didn't even care or were easily offended by Dom I guess. We know Probst likes his big moves and crap so I guess thats why Domenicks story was out in front because he wants future players to to play like Domenick and not Wendell. Most juries probably give this to Domenick. 

they say
MeSS Member
they say
MeSS Member

May 24th, 2018, 5:32 pm #164

David vs. Goliath for S37 huh.  Not sure what to think of that.

Oh, a couple more shout outs. 

For our intrepid admin croc, and our hard-working, technically gifted mod Kona.

Thank you guys!

SG4E
Enough already
SG4E
Enough already

May 24th, 2018, 6:21 pm #165

I picked Wendell because of interviews. The intro kind of spoiled Wendell's victory.

crocophile
MeSSY Admin
crocophile
MeSSY Admin

May 24th, 2018, 7:15 pm #166

Good for you SG4E.

Congrats to anthony for winning our little game again, but also bringing the Reddit Spoiler to Sucks, and getting the Theme for 37.  Great season anthony, and you totally lived up to MESS by being a little wrong too.

Thanks they say for the kind words.  Thank to you, rats awesome and everyone who contributed to the PBP. 

Thanks to everyone for contributing here.  

Kona,what can I say?  He's the best!  thanks again kemo sabe.

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 25th, 2018, 1:33 am #167

Good job running the place like always croc and Kona for the images press stuff like usual.

Oowatanite
Enough already
Oowatanite
Enough already

May 28th, 2018, 5:38 pm #168

catfishbarb wrote: I guess Wendall giving Laurel that immunity really paid off.
Not really.  Wendell could have kept Erik's necklace as a souvenir and still would have easily received Laurel's vote to win.

Dom was screwed by Kellyn's bitter campaign against Dom and Don's insane vote.

Orangeena
Orangeena

June 19th, 2018, 4:37 am #169

SEEBS spoils its own show every year since they started doing the People mid-show Interview. PEOPLE magazine. I guess I should capitalize it. Whoever does that merge-ish interview NEVER wins. Dom did it this year. So I KNEW he wasn't winning. He sounded regretful and sad. TONE, People. TONE. Debbie Wanner did it one year on was it "Game Changers"? I guess they just choose the person they want to highlight, who's still on the show. And who they think the fans will like most.. Watch now that I've said that, they have next season's winner do that.

SurvivorfanNinja
Enough already

June 20th, 2018, 4:44 am #170

Tony did it merge-ish interview.

Confirmation of reply: