Riva Gold = OTTN
SurvivorfanNinja
Enough already

May 17th, 2018, 5:38 am #5721

CommonSense wrote:
Redsox5975 wrote:
DonaldJTrump wrote:

Nope.
Lmao I’ve never even freaked out about that? I’ve even addressed it multiple times stating my opinion and moved on, while also reiterating I put more stock into the edit for determining the winner then using exit interviews to try and fit my narrative and have only referenced them when they are consistently brought up within the discussion. SFN lives in his own little world.
I agree 100%. I always trust the edit first and foremost. The edit does not match up with Chelsea's claim. And I don't think Chelsea would be that bold to spoil the winner. She said that she is a superfan so maybe she's trolling us?
Chelsea didn't directly spoil. She just said nobody had a shot at beating Wendell if he made it to the end. She didn't mention if Wendell made it end or not. It's spoiler only because we already knew SFRL spoiler. If we combine SFRL and Chelsea's statement both, the winner would be exposed. Chelsea interview was obviously not supposed to consider SFRL spoiler. Thus, some people started seeking the possibility F3 is wrong after Chelsea's comment. Unfortunately, F3 spoiler is the most obtainable and accurate spoiler in the history of survivor spoiler. Since SFRL correctly spoiled pre-mergers and most of post merge boot order(especially, when he was 100%, every order was right), there is no way F3 spoiler is wrong.

GlassMoon
GlassMoon

May 17th, 2018, 5:39 am #5722

Wendell giving in during the argument with Probst and letting Laurel have immunity was next-level foreshadowing for when he gives in and lets Dom have the game.
Last edited by GlassMoon on May 17th, 2018, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

SurvivorfanNinja
Enough already

May 17th, 2018, 5:40 am #5723

dawnhu wrote: I'm not sure how to delete post on here but I keep forgetting that as other people have already mentioned Wendell most likely pulls a woo and brings Dom to the Ftc and that's how he loses...they even have Wendell saying Woo in the premiere as I've already mentioned..if you want to check that out it's at 1 minute 22 sec in the premiere..also been trying to wrap my mind around how Laurel becomes a dom vote if its a tie and I really like the theory that she feels betrayed by Wendell and votes for Dom to win in that moment
Woo edit and Wendell edits are completely different. Woo had less than half confessional count than Tony. Woo rarely had game wise contents while Wendell got a lot of strategic and game wise confessionals.

SurvivorfanNinja
Enough already

May 17th, 2018, 5:41 am #5724

TaidolWave wrote: This thread would be 200 pages less without SFN

SFN, why not try to persuade people in the real world of your theories
I spent too too much time for survivor community today, so I should decrease it until next Wednesday. 

TaidolWave
TaidolWave

May 17th, 2018, 6:01 am #5725

Yeah man, trust me, it's really unhealthy to pin your hopes and dreams on Survivor. If not for Kellyn, I'd have zoned out.

This new age of Survivor never rewards its viewer, it's becoming like Big Brother in that I'm starting to think most of the cast are planted so they can add a new male "mastermind" to the roster for Survivor 40 All Winners. 

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 17th, 2018, 6:07 am #5726

I'm still trying to figure out how anywhere near 5 people would vote for Wendell if it was a tie? Seabass and?????

Kirans1
Kirans1

May 17th, 2018, 6:11 am #5727

anthonyd46 wrote: I'm still trying to figure out how anywhere near 5 people would vote for Wendell if it was a tie? Seabass and?????
Sebas, Des, Chelsea, Libby, and Angela. 

Savvy_1
Savvy_1

May 17th, 2018, 6:13 am #5728

Redsox5975 wrote:
SG4E wrote: Lets say Chelsea is right and Wendell wins. So what could Dom have done to have a major fuck up and lose? Unless Dom does betray Wendell and when he wins FMC the jurors vote for him.
I’m not entirely sure. The edit hasn’t hinted to any major fuck up with Domenick, which there would have been hints by now if he was a losing finalist. I can’t think of anything that would lead to him making that big of a mistake.
Dom has stated that he would cut Wendell in order to win the game, he made it sound like his win was contingent on eliminating Wendell. What if his "mistake" is the failure to do so?

TopFiveBaybee
TopFiveBaybee

May 17th, 2018, 6:14 am #5729

I'm wasn't being sarcastic or joking. I am 99% sure that is how the finale goes down. Sea Bass goes, then Donathan, then Angela loses fire to Laurel after Wendell wins immunity and brings his ole pal Domenick to the end, and I hear it takes a while for Laurel to make fire. Laurel gets ostracized by the jury for helping Domenick and Wendell cruise to the end when others wanted to make moves on them. Domenick gets 5 votes and so does Wendell. Jeff tells Laurel she is now the 11th member of the jury and the tiebreaker. The jury isn't there neither is Domenick or Wendell. She voted for Domenick I don't know why just that he is the winner. 6-5 is the final vote. If this doesn't happen then I got trolled hard. But this is the same place I got the pre merge/F3 spoilers for GC. Those were correct. I made the mistake of trusting a secondary source who gave post merge spoilers that were like 50% at best. I should not have posted those since I wasn't as sure but its in the past. Either way I am pretty sure this is how the finale goes down. They had no info on the season until recently so its not like I was sitting on this. Word just getting out since the finale is coming up I guess. I wasn't even planning to post or visit again till next season. But I came through and saw I was mentioned.

Even if you didn't believe me before, this episode even hinted at a tie. Its happening.

The jury probably doesn't even know who won yet since it was so close, so Chelsea doesn't even know who won, trying to read into her RHAP interview means nothing.

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 17th, 2018, 6:32 am #5730

TopFiveBaybee wrote: I'm wasn't being sarcastic or joking. I am 99% sure that is how the finale goes down. Sea Bass goes, then Donathan, then Angela loses fire to Laurel after Wendell wins immunity and brings his ole pal Domenick to the end, and I hear it takes a while for Laurel to make fire.  Laurel gets ostracized by the jury for helping Domenick and Wendell cruise to the end when others wanted to make moves on them. Domenick gets 5 votes and so does Wendell. Jeff tells Laurel she is now the 11th member of the jury and the tiebreaker. The jury isn't there neither is Domenick or Wendell. She voted for Domenick I don't know why just that he is the winner. 6-5 is the final vote. If this doesn't happen then I got trolled hard. But this is the same place I got the pre merge/F3 spoilers for GC. Those were correct. I made the mistake of trusting a secondary source who gave post merge spoilers that were like 50% at best. I should not have posted those since I wasn't as sure but its in the past. Either way I am pretty sure this is how the finale goes down. They had no info on the season until recently so its not like I was sitting on this. Word just getting out since the finale is coming up I guess. I wasn't even planning to post or visit again till next season. But I came through and saw I was mentioned.

Even if you didn't believe me before, this episode even hinted at a tie. Its happening.

The jury probably doesn't even know who won yet since it was so close, so Chelsea doesn't even know who won, trying to read into her RHAP interview means nothing.
^^^^^^

Savvy_1
Savvy_1

May 17th, 2018, 6:37 am #5731

Something I found interesting.

For Survivor 35 Ben was the only 1 of the final 4 shown in the season promotional video. He talked about a marine, being a hero (season theme) and we know how much the show loved emphasizing and that and his story.

For S36, we get a promo full of ghost island relics and past seasons. Oh and Wendell is the ONLY person with a quote, along with Stephanie who was premerge. His quote "Its the stupidest move you could ever make, I'm not going to make that mistake". Again season theme related with a winner in plain sight

At the end of this episode we get a finale preview which has Dom saying "If I make the wrong decision, it's game over."

Wendell's quote "I would love to reverse the curse".

I predict Wendell plays his idol in an epic way considering all the buildup for it (even in this episode!)

Wendell gets targeted by Dom but wins the F4 for fire challenge. This could be Dom's game ending move if jury no longer respects him. Or...

It could be that Dom promised Donathan and Sebastian Final 3 or 4 and then he went back on it for Wendell & Laurel. Aunt Patty said he would pay for it!

Either way:
Wendell gets credit for survival despite being the biggest threat and Dom potentially loses Donathan and Seabass votes.

anthonyd46
MeSS Member
anthonyd46
MeSS Member

May 17th, 2018, 6:41 am #5732

That quote already happened he says it after he found the Erik idol. 

CommonSense
CommonSense

May 17th, 2018, 6:54 am #5733

I'll believe it's a tie when I see it. Given the edit, I just don't buy it. If it is a tie then they did a horrible job editing this season. Dom shouldn't have a near pristine edit and Wendell's edit should be much stronger. I still expect a 8-2-0, 7-3-0 type of vote.

A tie would be amazing to finally see in Survivor though. It would be an entertaining end to a rather boring season.

nostalgicfor05
nostalgicfor05

May 17th, 2018, 7:44 am #5734

If TFB is right and it ends in a tie, these editors are a disgrace. Dom/Wendell should’ve been edited like a Tom/Ian where it was truly a coinflip heading into the finale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BitaMeen
BitaMeen

May 17th, 2018, 10:14 am #5735

Yay Laurel won immunity! Loved that she consistently gets content post merge!

On another note, they included a scene this episode where Angela was making fire :)

I believe she had another scene before but can't remember which episode

Thunder84
Thunder84

May 17th, 2018, 11:38 am #5736

Even people on reddit now are sick of SFN lol

Yacnubean1
Yacnubean1

May 17th, 2018, 11:58 am #5737

If it's a tie then Has Laurel already voted for the winner? Because the edit is shitting all over Wendell while Dom keeps looking strong. He once again got what he wanted in terms of who was voted out.

SG4E
Enough already
SG4E
Enough already

May 17th, 2018, 12:35 pm #5738

nostalgicfor05 wrote: If TFB is right and it ends in a tie, these editors are a disgrace. Dom/Wendell should’ve been edited like a Tom/Ian where it was truly a coinflip heading into the finale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. Editors need to be fired anyway.

Aneurin-Caudiflower
Aneurin-Caudiflower

May 17th, 2018, 12:47 pm #5739

Yacnubean1 wrote: If it's a tie then Has Laurel already voted for the winner? Because the edit is shitting all over Wendell while Dom keeps looking strong. He once again got what he wanted in terms of who was voted out.
If it is a tie I highly doubt Laurel would be allowed to watch the season and then cast her vote. I suspect wendell pisses her off by taking dom and making her do the fire task and in return she votes dom. This is if there is a tie

Savvy_1
Savvy_1

May 17th, 2018, 1:39 pm #5740

DonaldJTrump wrote: Did the Fijan lady seriously point to Dom when Laurel asked who would win?

If so, Jesus Christ.
No. She was looking at Dom but she was pointing at Wendell