annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron
annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron

12:29 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7441

Rin wrote: Honestly most of the black community majorly disagree with Kanye and do not like him talking politics with Trump because he is likely to do major damage. The man thinks the 13th amendment should be abolished for Christ’s sake. And Trump, to be frank, is not good on race issues.
Sure they do

annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron
annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron

12:33 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7442

SurvivorLDog93 wrote:
UrbanCenter wrote: I'm sorry, sldog, but you've always come off as an out-of-touch self-hating black guy.
I'm sorry, Urban, but you've always come off as a lying, sniveling know-nothing who thinks he can bullshit his way through life. 

Die.
BIG RED X

Rin
Rin

12:49 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7443

annie normas butt wrote:
Rin wrote: Honestly most of the black community majorly disagree with Kanye and do not like him talking politics with Trump because he is likely to do major damage. The man thinks the 13th amendment should be abolished for Christ’s sake. And Trump, to be frank, is not good on race issues.
Sure they do

And it was a panel with mostly black commentators commentating on Kanye. #bye

annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron
annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron

12:54 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7444

Rin wrote:
annie normas butt wrote:
Sure they do

Leftist black commentators who have an agenda. Way to validate what Kanye said about blacks not being allowed to leave the democrat plantation without criticism

Even you know he's right about the left wanting to keep blacks poor and dependent. 

annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron
annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron

1:01 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7445

herschel.png

MissDevote
MissDevote

1:01 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7446

annie normas butt wrote:
Sure they do

Black guys with blue or green eyes are HAWT.

Rin
Rin

1:05 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7447

annie normas butt wrote:
Rin wrote:
annie normas butt wrote:

Sure they do

Leftist black commentators who have an agenda. Way to validate what Kanye said about blacks not being allowed to leave the democrat plantation without criticism

Even you know he's right about the left wanting to keep blacks poor and dependent. 
You sure are reaching. So you agree with Kanye that the 13th amendment should be abolished? You agree that African Americans chose slavery?

B DeBrun
Enough already
B DeBrun
Enough already

1:08 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7448

Braincake wrote:
Dilligara wrote: Merkyl I have another question for you then.  Do you think it's possible to unite this country?  If so, how?  It would be great to get an actual answer but the funny quips do give me a chuckle.  If your answer is 'libtards need to stop being sensitive' or something equally silly then nvm.  I certainly agree with it, but its no more a solution than 'religious folk need to lighten up.'
I don't think the country is divided. I think people (especially of the lefty persuasion) think the country is divided because that is what the MSM keeps telling them.
Ahem, you forgot to log into your merkyl account...

B DeBrun
Enough already
B DeBrun
Enough already

1:10 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7449

Rin wrote:
Dilligara wrote: I really can't understand why no one seems to get that it is us the people against them the corrupt people in power.  Not you against me no matter how much I might hate being mean or might love being lazy or whatever stupidity it is that is driving this.  We need to find something we can get the normal majority to agree on.  If you can't even have the conversation for real because it feels better to have a place to vent your frustrations viciously then you know if you are in that group.

I said I'm happy to give props to Trump for the economy if it is indeed him.  I don't know because I am not an economist and I never took that class in college.  But the very fact that unemployment means two important things:

Right:  Trump people to work and got them off government assistance.  MY MONIES!!

Left:  You know  all those losers you kept bitching about that are lazing and living off the gov teat?  Hey turns out they would happily work if they had the opportunity.  MY FEELS!!

See how easy?  Win Win.  Are both those things not fantastic?
Interesting. Your example even shows that the right don’t really get what the unemployment rate means. It’s actually falling because there is less labor force participation and a shrinking work force.

Basically, working-age Americans have given up on finding jobs, making the unemployment rate fall.
Try reading bls.gov for once....

Buggles73
Enough already
Buggles73
Enough already

1:13 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7450

Just how deep of a dive is annie gonna take into Black Twitter tonight.

annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron
annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron

1:19 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7451

Rin wrote:
You sure are reaching. So you agree with Kanye that the 13th amendment should be abolished? You agree that African Americans chose slavery?
This right here is the issue with so many leftists. You think because I believe in what he said regarding the backlash someone like him gets for not being a leftist sheep, means I have to agree with everything he said either now or in the past.

If don't think anyone chose slavery, either African American or any other race. Should I now discredit everything he says because I disagree with him? You've confused me for a democrat

annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron
annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron

1:21 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7452

Buggles73 wrote: Just how deep of a dive is annie gonna take into Black Twitter tonight.
It's not a dive, it's floating on the surface all over the internet. 

Imagine black people being mortified by CNN hosts calling a black man a uneducated token negro

Rin
Rin

1:24 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7453

annie normas butt wrote:
Rin wrote:
This right here is the issue with so many leftists. You think because I believe in what he said regarding the backlash someone like him gets for not being a leftist sheep, means I have to agree with everything he said either now or in the past.

If don't think anyone chose slavery, either African American or any other race. Should I now discredit everything he says because I disagree with him? You've confused me for a democrat
So you don’t agree with him but you’re defending him persistently and attacking people who find his talk on slavery dangerous? That’s...odd.

You just discredited black commentators on CNN for being “leftists” lmao You’re spouting pure bullshit.

annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron
annie normas butt
Knucklehead McSpazatron

1:31 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7454

Rin wrote:

So you don’t agree with him but you’re defending him persistently and attacking people who find his talk on slavery dangerous? That’s...odd.

You just discredited black commentators on CNN for being “leftists” lmao You’re spouting pure bullshit.
Geezus...you are stupid. No wonder you live in the basement of granny's house and don't have a job. 

They laughed and called him a token negro. Do you defend this?

cocoapelli
Enough already
cocoapelli
Enough already

1:35 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7455

What would you call 3/10 of a token negro?

glencar
Enough already
glencar
Enough already

1:37 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7456

I believe “Rin” is on the main floor.

glencar
Enough already
glencar
Enough already

1:40 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7457

glencar
Enough already
glencar
Enough already

1:45 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7458

I guess the MSM forgot about actual news...

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/10 ... ome-ideas/

YourMomGoesToCollege

1:54 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7459

LurkerAtWork.survivorsucks wrote: I'm more right than my boyfriend is. He's been angry with Trump for a while. WHY must everyone be so anti-woman and assume a female can't think for herself? You're being terrible liberals and male feminists. 
You’re a woman? I always assumed you were a guy..lol. Still a doormat. And the reason I assume it cannot think for your self is I read your posts. It’s kinda obvious.

love4mypets
Enough already
love4mypets
Enough already

1:56 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #7460

Yukuku wrote:
♥♥♥