trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

5:52 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #161

Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

6:02 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #162

Well that didn't work.
media_giphy_com-giphy.gif
Last edited by trickmind on 6:11 PM - Aug 10, 2018, edited 2 times in total.
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

6:07 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #163

Well that pic wouldn't load.
Last edited by trickmind on 8:16 AM - Sep 02, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Share

Approving Artis
Registered user
Approving Artis
Registered user
Joined: 6:08 PM - Dec 06, 2013

3:00 AM - Aug 16, 2018 #164

I just want to say I'm so so sorry and I don't know what I was thinking or why you would like that but I'm really sorry.
Quote
Share

PrisonFugitive12
Registered user
PrisonFugitive12
Registered user
Joined: 2:35 PM - Jan 01, 2015

3:46 AM - Aug 16, 2018 #165

my urge to troll rises from time to time but not yet as my priorities of bashing on certain reality players is alot higher
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

1:50 AM - Aug 29, 2018 #166

Approving Artis wrote: I just want to say I'm so so sorry and I don't know what I was thinking or why you would like that but I'm really sorry.
Are you apologising to me for something from 2015?
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

1:50 AM - Aug 29, 2018 #167



The gif isn't aimed at anyone I just wanted to post this gif in here as it's easier than the other places to post gifs.
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

1:54 AM - Aug 29, 2018 #168

PrisonFugitive12 wrote: my urge to troll rises from time to time but not yet as my priorities of bashing on certain reality players is alot higher
Post number how do you manage not to get banned. My two ghosties I had here were banned for really nothing. Well when someone was posting the real final three in thread titles ---to help out with people not getting spoiled I used my ghosties to post fake final threes but they got banned for that.
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

2:04 AM - Aug 29, 2018 #169

Quote
Share

Approving Artis
Registered user
Approving Artis
Registered user
Joined: 6:08 PM - Dec 06, 2013

2:18 AM - Aug 29, 2018 #170

Yea, apologizing for that. Hi 👋
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

3:19 PM - Aug 29, 2018 #171

Thanks. Hi.🙃
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

1:31 PM - Sep 01, 2018 #172

Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

12:27 AM - Sep 17, 2018 #173

Quote
Share

Approving Artis
Registered user
Approving Artis
Registered user
Joined: 6:08 PM - Dec 06, 2013

3:19 AM - Sep 25, 2018 #174


Chris Noble. Never Forget.
Quote
Share

Approving Artis
Registered user
Approving Artis
Registered user
Joined: 6:08 PM - Dec 06, 2013

3:19 AM - Sep 25, 2018 #175

No, he didn't die. Don't worry.
Quote
Share

trickmind
Enough already
trickmind
Enough already
Joined: 12:07 PM - Jul 05, 2008

2:57 PM - Sep 25, 2018 #176

Quote
Share

PrisonFugitive12
Registered user
PrisonFugitive12
Registered user
Joined: 2:35 PM - Jan 01, 2015

12:19 PM - Sep 26, 2018 #177

trickmind wrote:
PrisonFugitive12 wrote: my urge to troll rises from time to time but not yet as my priorities of bashing on certain reality players is alot higher
Post number how do you manage not to get banned. My two ghosties I had here were banned for really nothing. Well when someone was posting the real final three in thread titles ---to help out with people not getting spoiled I used my ghosties to post fake final threes but they got banned for that.
They know that I'm past my prime on ghosts. That and knowing my momentum towards it is gone due to my real personality out right now
Quote
Share

Approving Artis
Registered user
Approving Artis
Registered user
Joined: 6:08 PM - Dec 06, 2013

1:53 AM - Sep 27, 2018 #178

Your momentum towards ghosts is gone due to your real personality out right now?
Quote
Share

PrisonFugitive12
Registered user
PrisonFugitive12
Registered user
Joined: 2:35 PM - Jan 01, 2015

10:27 AM - Sep 27, 2018 #179

you cant do both
Quote
Share