How to watch The Mole Australia - Please Help!

One big mystery...just like this forum.

How to watch The Mole Australia - Please Help!

Childoftyra
Childoftyra

July 23rd, 2016, 11:22 pm #1

I'm really wanting to watch The Mole Australia, I haven't seen any series and as a fan of The Mole would love to be able to watch the past series (I hear series 3 is especially brilliant.)

I found a YT link and was able to watch the first episode of Series 5 but then all other episodes were blocked. Does anybody know a way that I would be able to watch the show? Desperate to be able to do this!

Any help that you may have would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks!

bobistheowl
bobistheowl

October 29th, 2016, 9:00 am #2

A private bit torrent site named TheEmpire has seasons 1-4 and 6, (2000-2005 and 2013), of The Mole Australia, as well as season 3, (2016), of Survivor, Australia, and a couple of seasons of Survivor, South Africa. The first four Mole seasons are Xvid transfers from home taped VHS, so they're watchable, but far from high definition quality. The 2013 season 6 would have much higher video quality.

TheEmpire mainly has televison show torrents from countries currently or formerly in the British Commonwealth, excluding the UK. There used to be a larger site for UK TV shows named TheBox, which closed in early September, 2013, (briefly continued as ZXCV, with reduced membership, until early August, 2014). I got the first two seasons of The Mole UK on TheBox, but I don't think those still have any active torrents anywhere.

Membership at TheEmpire requires an invitation from another member. One's ability to download files there is dependent on one having video files that other members want to download, (the ratio of downloaded vs. uploaded data is strictly monitored).

If there is sufficient interest, I could upload some of these to a free file host site. Someone could probably tell me if sharing videos of this sort by these methods is encouraged here, or frowned upon.

Knick 24 7
Knick 24 7

April 14th, 2018, 10:24 pm #3

I had been watching Australia's first season of The Mole on YouTube, but it's disappeared. Previously listings are still up with the blocking showing when you actually try to watch the episodes. There's no trace of the videos I was watching, uploaded only a few months ago. They could've been switched to unlisted, but I don't have the URLs.

Can anyone help? I'd like to watch ALL English-language seasons outside the US and then some.