Benedict
Benedict

April 13th, 2018, 9:40 pm #361

Below Deck Med season 3 is back soon! Captain Sandy, Chef Adam and everyone's second favorite head stew Hannah are back! Looks pretty good from the trailer.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/b ... te-trailer

Kassle
Kassle

April 14th, 2018, 3:06 pm #362

Uh oh.  Captain Sandy seems really done with Hannah in that trailer.  And there's no doubt that Andy's sticking w/ Sandy for future seasons.

Hannah's grand finale?  *sniffle*

Wembeley
Wembeley

May 16th, 2018, 5:13 am #363

For some reason I was wondering if they buy all new spices each charter or does it come with the boat like the pots and pans? Can't wait to see what Hannah did to piss off Sandy!

Fiero425
Fiero425

May 16th, 2018, 2:59 pm #364

Wembeley wrote: For some reason I was wondering if they buy all new spices each charter or does it come with the boat like the pots and pans? Can't wait to see what Hannah did to piss off Sandy!
Hannah looks to be in serious trouble in the eyes of Sandy! Looks as if she pulled a Bobby and was a little irresponsible and not back on the ship in time to do her work! 😝

Je Fa
Enough already
Je Fa
Enough already

May 16th, 2018, 6:28 pm #365

This season is like gay crack, with all the male eye candy plus Hannah's bitchiness

she314
she314

May 16th, 2018, 6:53 pm #366

The first charter guests are fucking awful. I'm glad they are for early season drama lol, but jesus. The woman with the red hair is a fucking slob. WHERE ARE MY NUTS? 🙄

Looks like this season will be the usual hot mess with the crew. Can't wait! 

maynard crabs
maynard crabs

May 16th, 2018, 7:50 pm #367

I wonder if charter guests get a fat discount for being filmed.

she314
she314

May 16th, 2018, 8:12 pm #368

Just found an old article about it from a Reddit AMA. They get 50% off.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-madrig ... he-scenes/

Benedict
Benedict

May 16th, 2018, 11:59 pm #369

Those first charter guests were shit, especially that ugly sloshy redhead. I wish Hannah would have tossed her overboard. It's weird that Hannah is going to hook up with Conrad (he doesn't seem her type), but she hooks up with everyone so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Je Fa
Enough already
Je Fa
Enough already

May 17th, 2018, 4:02 am #370

I’ve decided Colin is my favorite. Wonder if the Fire Island connection means he’s gay

Benedict
Benedict

May 17th, 2018, 4:08 am #371

Je Fa wrote: I’ve decided Colin is my favorite. Wonder if the Fire Island connection means he’s gay
He had a lisp, so my immediate thought was gay... but then he engaged in bro talk about which stew was hottest (eye roll, happens every season... this show is so misogynistic). Maybe bi?

scrubsoft
scrubsoft

May 17th, 2018, 2:21 pm #372

So glad Adam is back, and not getting in as much trouble this season compared to the trouble it looks like Hannah is in. There is something very hot about Adam, but then there is this little something off about him too - still can't quite figure it out - I would still give him a spin and let him cook for me though.
The first guests are so horrible that it's a little over the top for me - seems just a little staged. The red head is just a repulsive human - whether she's exaggerating or not. 
Why couldn't the stewardESSes (still annoying the way they pronounce it) just bring them some stupid nuts within 5 minutes - seems like an easy peasy thing to do.
I already hate Barfy Barbie. Colin is cute but his ears are way big. Jamie has a chipmunk face. And Conrad, no. Just no. He must be better looking in person.

Benedict
Benedict

May 17th, 2018, 4:22 pm #373

Barfy was all over the season preview... no idea how she gets to stay when she's just barfing all the time. The bitchiness of the guests did seem staged... I'm sure production tells them to ham it up... but why would you want to look like a complete ass on national TV? I also didn't understand how it took 20 minutes to cut some cheese and put some nuts in a bowl. LOL at them freaking out over pasta and saying they don't eat bread and then ordering spaghetti and a grilled cheese... ... 

Fiero425
Fiero425

May 17th, 2018, 6:27 pm #374

Benedict wrote: Barfy was all over the season preview... no idea how she gets to stay when she's just barfing all the time. The bitchiness of the guests did seem staged... I'm sure production tells them to ham it up... but why would you want to look like a complete ass on national TV? I also didn't understand how it took 20 minutes to cut some cheese and put some nuts in a bowl. LOL at them freaking out over pasta and saying they don't eat bread and then ordering spaghetti and a grilled cheese... ... 
ITA; it had to be at least suggested "to be as difficult as possible!" Their arrogance & neediness surpasses Diddy & Streisand IMO! I can't believe even these ego-maniacs would act that way for the cameras to pick up unless they just wanted to become memorable in the season! I only surfed by, but whoT.F. are these people? Speaking of 1st class service as if they're Egyptian princesses being carried on their barge; I don't understand it! Anybody? I have little sympathy for Adam after what he did last season; onions and lying about being physical with Malia! He deserves being abused and made to feel unappreciated even with his hard work and new attitude! It's one thing to be a tool and brag about bagging some babe, but to risk a job over onions? Something's a bit twisted and he can keep saying it was Malia's fault all he wants! He was malicious in so many ways I could never trust the guy! The client/guest is always right; hence me not being able to do that kind of work! Too bad; more than likely in person Adam's quite attractive (the eyes) and personable, but he really acted out last season! If he was looking to be memorable, he succeeded in a wrong way! 😝

victalac
Enough already
victalac
Enough already

May 17th, 2018, 6:52 pm #375

Bring back Sierra! Sierra-Third-Stew-TH-Below-Deck.jpg Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 12.57.30 PM.png rehost_2016_9_26_00663783-d249-47c8-83bc-c14e5ac34de4.JPG crying.jpg below-deck-season-hero-406-sierra-storms-painkiller-snaffu-1.jpg below-deck-recap-2.jpg bd_headshot-sierra-storm.png 3100826.jpg 161118_3428352_Sierra_Storm_Blows_up_at_Kelley_Johnson.jpg 2016-10-19_1150.png

Benedict
Benedict

May 17th, 2018, 7:06 pm #376

Sierra's jugs sure were impressive.

Wembeley
Wembeley

May 20th, 2018, 4:27 am #377

she314 wrote: The first charter guests are fucking awful. I'm glad they are for early season drama lol, but jesus. The woman with the red hair is a fucking slob. WHERE ARE MY NUTS? 🙄

I DON'T EAT BREAD! * two seconds later * I want a grilled cheese! 

They went on and on about it needing to be fancier then they order grilled cheese and spaghetti, the most basic food you can think of. 

Fiero425
Fiero425

May 22nd, 2018, 12:11 am #378

Wembeley wrote:
she314 wrote: The first charter guests are fucking awful. I'm glad they are for early season drama lol, but jesus. The woman with the red hair is a fucking slob. WHERE ARE MY NUTS? 🙄

I DON'T EAT BREAD! * two seconds later * I want a grilled cheese! 

They went on and on about it needing to be fancier then they order grilled cheese and spaghetti, the most basic food you can think of. 
I could swear I heard them say they wanted to avoid carbs from pasta, then orders spaghetti! Idiots! Poor Adam, too bad I don't care! 😡

Fiero425
Fiero425

May 23rd, 2018, 1:34 am #379

...and so it continues with these ridiculously obnoxious guests! The drunken blonde contradicts herself within the same sentence; I don't like seafood, then wonders where her lobster is when they give her duck?! Losers! Speaking of loser, the girl who's been sea-sick the entire charter gets back from the doctor just in time to receive her tip! Unbelievable! 😡

Je Fa
Enough already
Je Fa
Enough already

May 23rd, 2018, 2:02 am #380

lol @ "LA's premiere vaginal rejuvenation expert"!