IRHNI
Enough already
IRHNI
Enough already

8:46 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1061

Aunt Pappy wrote:I hope Vegas can let us know again who won the Hacker comp.
I hope he waits a while.  It's kind of fun trying to figure it out.  Although, I don't think we'll see the same level of secrecy that we saw last week.

BlindsidedNICE
BlindsidedNICE

8:48 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1062

GGonzo wrote:
BlindsidedNICE wrote:
GGonzo wrote:

There's definitely a chance that even if LvT win Hacker it ends with Kaycee/Angela noms.   There's a lot of scenarios.

The worst case scenario for them is a Rockstar/LvT set of noms but that requires Lv4 winning both Hacker and POV.   Or maybe JC.   LvT needs Rockstar (or Fessy) on the block and to be able to cancel a vote.   

If JC ends up there with LvT it could result in JC going home but that's not the worst case scenario for FOUTTE.   Its not great because JC is more of a floater than LvT but he's also much more Team Tyler.   
What does LvT stand for? Level __?
Someone else used it and I just liked it.   I assume it stands for "Level Tyler" the same way we were saying "L5" and "L4" but I kind of like it as shorthand for  the Kaycee/Angela/Tyler Trio that emerged last week.   And in this case it really is the three of them we're talking about because Brett's covered his ass and separated from them, at least in appearance.
I see, thank you.

meggie28
meggie28

8:49 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1063

I feel like the only ones who'll hide it initially are Scottie/Sam/JC, MAYBE Brett. 

BlindsidedNICE
BlindsidedNICE

8:51 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1064

Sounds like nobody would throw Faysal up, meaning he will go another week without seeing the Block if so. #SecretMastermind

Aunt Pappy
Enough already
Aunt Pappy
Enough already

8:55 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1065

Thanks for the clip of Sam telling RS she wants T & A  outta there. 

MissingLynx
MissingLynx

9:00 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1066

BtvsVamp.survivorsucks wrote:
James Barber wrote:
Stone Hot wrote: I wonder what will happen is one of Angela or KC win the veto, Tyler uses his cloud app. Would Hay put up Brett? 
Faysal seems to always push trusting JC on them, so probably. 
FSt
Still catching up, but, yeah, Tyler is banking on being b/d. Keeps telling his alliance to just trust him. That only works if she puts up someone who is not Brett.
Haleigh will put up JC. She loves and trusts Brett and he's part of the male alliance she's collecting to protect her: Fess, Scottie, Brett (tried for Tyler). She doesn't give a shit if JC will protect Fess. She has said she only cares about those who will directly protect her not her alliance. She came to win (which is totally fine, though I feel she is trusting the wrong people). 
The only good entertainment will come when Level Tyler tries to get JC booted over one of their own and then he will go off and spill which would be fun and maybe open some eyes. Maybe.

MissingLynx
MissingLynx

9:01 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1067

BlindsidedNICE wrote:
GGonzo wrote:
BlindsidedNICE wrote:

What does LvT stand for? Level __?
Someone else used it and I just liked it.   I assume it stands for "Level Tyler" the same way we were saying "L5" and "L4" but I kind of like it as shorthand for  the Kaycee/Angela/Tyler Trio that emerged last week.   And in this case it really is the three of them we're talking about because Brett's covered his ass and separated from them, at least in appearance.
I see, thank you.
I've been calling them LevelTyler so LevelT, yeah. Everyone has been playing for him.
Last edited by MissingLynx on 9:16 PM - Aug 10, 2018, edited 1 time in total.

MissingLynx
MissingLynx

9:02 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1068

Aunt Pappy wrote: Thanks for the clip of Sam telling RS she wants T & A  outta there. 
YW. Rockstar's face too 😅

tatata2
Enough already
tatata2
Enough already

9:03 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1069

Aunt Pappy wrote: Thanks for the clip of Sam telling RS she wants T & A  outta there. 
And with Sam, this is LITERALLY tits and ass she wants out.

MissingLynx
MissingLynx

9:03 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1070

Magnolia Thundercrotch wrote: Just before it went to BB13 Fish, Angie broke her Sam pinkie promise to reveal to Haleigh that Sam wants Tyler and Angela gone.
MT, she told her last night.

MissingLynx
MissingLynx

9:04 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1071

tatata2 wrote:
And with Sam, this is LITERALLY tits and ass she wants out.
😅

BlindsidedNICE
BlindsidedNICE

9:04 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1072

MissingLynx wrote:
James Barber wrote:
Faysal seems to always push trusting JC on them, so probably. 
FSt
Still catching up, but, yeah, Tyler is banking on being b/d. Keeps telling his alliance to just trust him. That only works if she puts up someone who is not Brett.
Haleigh will put up JC. She loves and trusts Brett and he's part of the male alliance she's collecting to protect her: Fess, Scottie, Brett (tried for Tyler). She doesn't give a shit if JC will protect Fess. She has said she only cares about those who will directly protect her not her alliance. She came to win (which is totally fine, though I feel she is trusting the wrong people). 
The only good entertainment will come when Level Tyler tries to get JC booted over one of their own and then he will go off and spill which would be fun and maybe open some eyes. Maybe.
Huh, she really is Next Gen Nicole

what the
what the

9:09 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1073

Did anyone hear why they'd put up Rockstar?  

BlindsidedNICE
BlindsidedNICE

9:11 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1074

what the wrote: Did anyone hear why they'd put up Rockstar?  
Because she is trash in Power of Veto competitions.

jensamember36
Enough already
jensamember36
Enough already

9:11 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1075

BlindsidedNICE wrote:
MissingLynx wrote:
FSt
Nice try. Nicole would've never outed herself as the hacker to try and help another female like Hay did with Bay. Nor would she have voted to evict a Brett with a Rachel on the block like Hay did. She tried a female alliance thing but the girls on the other side clearly weren't going for it.  Hayleigh is nothing like Nicole in terms of dickmatization

GGonzo
Enough already
GGonzo
Enough already

9:12 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1076

MissingLynx wrote:
YW. Rockstar's face too 😅
That small smile she has in celebration and satisfaction is hilarious.   It feels like some kind of bizarro version of 'Fuck You, Paulie!"

BlindsidedNICE
BlindsidedNICE

9:13 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1077

jensamember36 wrote:
BlindsidedNICE wrote:
MissingLynx wrote:
Nice try. Nicole would've never outed herself as the hacker to try and help another female like Hay did with Bay. Nor would she have voted to evict a Brett with a Rachel on the block like Hay did. She tried a female alliance thing but the girls on the other side clearly weren't going for it.  Hayleigh is nothing like Nicole in terms of dickmatization
I was more so pointing out that was her casting archetype. They even put her on a tractor (same as Nicole in her Intro) even though she's not a country girl (lives in a city or suburb IIRC)

what the
what the

9:13 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1078

BlindsidedNICE wrote:
what the wrote: Did anyone hear why they'd put up Rockstar?  
Because she is trash in Power of Veto competitions.
thanks blindsided!

MissingLynx
MissingLynx

9:13 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1079

meggie28 wrote: I feel like the only ones who'll hide it initially are Scottie/Sam/JC, MAYBE Brett. 
I actually do see Scottie putting up Fess. He is sooo jealous and has a creepy smitten obsession with Hay.

MissingLynx
MissingLynx

9:14 PM - Aug 10, 2018 #1080

BlindsidedNICE wrote: Sounds like nobody would throw Faysal up, meaning he will go another week without seeing the Block if so. #SecretMastermind
#IdiotSavantMastermind 😅