Shut the fuck up, Paul
almost there
almost there

July 12th, 2018, 8:01 am #5021

Rachel cleared the entire bedroom when she farted

nostalgicfor05
nostalgicfor05

July 12th, 2018, 10:14 am #5022

Has anyone mentioned how loud the crowd roared when Kaitlyn won HOH? Or is that just a Kaitlyn thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tatata2
Enough already
tatata2
Enough already

July 12th, 2018, 2:28 pm #5023

So twice this week, Have Nots have complained of a terrible odor in the HN room and been allowed to sleep in other beds outside the room.  Maybe they need to get the Life Coach to come give the room a spiritual cleansing.  Gag...

July 12th, 2018, 2:37 pm #5024

What kind of accent does Angie have anyway? Is it real or forced?

Aunt Pappy
Enough already
Aunt Pappy
Enough already

July 12th, 2018, 3:50 pm #5025

All I've noticed about Angie's accent is that sometimes when she's talking with SlaggyG, it kind of goes....ummm....THAT way.  Not a lot, but it's there.

pbxbaby
pbxbaby

July 12th, 2018, 4:35 pm #5026

I feel like this has been the longest HOH ever. I’m so ready to get this bitch outta there & stop having to listen to her whine in that damn baby voice! I can’t wait till her hohitis is gone & she realizes she’s fucked!!

indiekid26
indiekid26

July 12th, 2018, 4:47 pm #5027

BlockchainMillionaire wrote:
indiekid26 wrote:
Stannis wrote: Angie fucking sucks by the way. All she does is sit around and talk shit. She knew Swaggy was getting backdoored and didn't even to attempt to stop it.
Everybody talks shit. Level 6 talks plenty of shit, too. They made fun of her body the other day. 
Of course you'd be a Rockstar clit-licker. Of fucking course.
She's the only one in there really on to Tyler and with the set of balls to take him on. Sorry if I want a little excitement and opposition this season. I'd rather root for people plugged into this game than pretty little nothings who just coast by.

willsucks402
Enough already
willsucks402
Enough already

July 12th, 2018, 4:49 pm #5028

HOH Week 3 

B - Tyler
H - Tyler
G- Bayleigh

Magnolia Thundercrotch
Knucklehead McSpazatron
Magnolia Thundercrotch
Knucklehead McSpazatron

July 12th, 2018, 4:50 pm #5029

To be fair, pbx, "fucked" is what she would like with a running stream of Kaitlyn-approved validations in Barry White's voice.

DianeXO
DianeXO

July 12th, 2018, 5:18 pm #5030

Finally all caught up with the show/this thread. I’ve watched very few feeds this year but I gotta say I think im enjoying the season more just following along with this thread. Based on the small amount of feeds I’ve actually seen so far I don’t have much else to go off of other than what you people are saying and so in turn every houseguest is just some goofy caricature molded by sucks. I love it

One question though, what exactly does Kaycee do throughout the day? Does she talk game at all? I swear, having read almost every page of this thread, her name comes up maybe once every 15 pages. I mean I keep seeing people mention how boring Rachel/Angela/Brett/whoever are, but people seem to even forget to include her in those groups.

Stoked Up
Stoked Up

July 12th, 2018, 5:29 pm #5031

Kaycee talks game with her group, L6, but she's not constantly talking game all day.   She talks with everyone in the house but not about game so some people aren't sure who she's aligned with.     Rachel/Angela/Brett are described as boring since they're attractive and its a way to put them down.   Angela is mostly invisible however, so it fits, although she was sick week 1.   The cameras focus a lot on Kaitlyn and Tyler so that's why they are mentioned so much more than the others.   The other house guests get airtime when they are in group settings.    Sam has become a much more interesting house guest now that she's not a robot.   I'm glad she wasn't evicted over Steve.

indiekid26
indiekid26

July 12th, 2018, 5:34 pm #5032

Kaycee is laying low and I do think its purposeful, she's not a recruit and is a longtime fan of the game, no? It's not the most exciting game to watch, but she can't afford to be Level 6 collateral damage. I think she does inevitably hope to break off once the time is right, and she might even take Angela and Rachel with her. They don't love the boys, and they're smart enough to know Winston is a loose cannon that could fuck things up for them later. 

FiftyshadesofJuvia
FiftyshadesofJuvia

July 12th, 2018, 5:35 pm #5033

Synnamin wrote:
GGonzo wrote:
Snoods wrote: Have we talked about why they all drink out of gallon jugs? Are they baboons? Even the Clampetts drank out of glasses.
I think its part of them all being fit machines and staying crazy hydrated or something.   They just don't have the time for that many glass refills.   
Because being locked in the house with nowhere to go or nothing to do makes you too busy to get glasses of water? lol! The house guests always get so lazy so early. They are also kind of strange and drink out of anything. I remember seeing Fessy drinking out of a measuring cup. WTF s that?
Wowza. I guess with no Paul in the house the message board super fans are losing it without something to whine about. I'm in an uproar someone didn't shut the faucet off while they brushed their teeth. Burn it down!!

cindidindi76
Enough already
cindidindi76
Enough already

July 12th, 2018, 6:34 pm #5034

Oh god, I can't wait until we get to the faucet posts point of the season. Super fun.

pbxbaby
pbxbaby

July 12th, 2018, 6:44 pm #5035

Magnolia Thundercrotch wrote:To be fair, pbx, "fucked" is what she would like with a running stream of Kaitlyn-approved validations in Barry White's voice.
Ahahhaah I actually pictured this!! Hilarious 🤣

pbxbaby
pbxbaby

July 12th, 2018, 6:49 pm #5036

DianeXO wrote:Finally all caught up with the show/this thread. I’ve watched very few feeds this year but I gotta say I think im enjoying the season more just following along with this thread. Based on the small amount of feeds I’ve actually seen so far I don’t have much else to go off of other than what you people are saying and so in turn every houseguest is just some goofy caricature molded by sucks. I love it

One question though, what exactly does Kaycee do throughout the day? Does she talk game at all? I swear, having read almost every page of this thread, her name comes up maybe once every 15 pages. I mean I keep seeing people mention how boring Rachel/Angela/Brett/whoever are, but people seem to even forget to include her in those groups.
As least you swear you see/hear Kaycee.. Angela is 10x worst!! You even forget she’s on the damn show till you see her walk by & then your like.. oh ya she’s in there too! Lol but honestly I think Kaycee is intentionally doing what she is! Having watched the show for years with her dad she knows what’s happening right now is going to cause chaos & she’s staying far away from the line of fire. I think she’s in a good position. Well as good of a position any floater could be at this point. Definitely better than most in there right now.

pbxbaby
pbxbaby

July 12th, 2018, 6:51 pm #5037

indiekid26 wrote:
BlockchainMillionaire wrote:
indiekid26 wrote: Everybody talks shit. Level 6 talks plenty of shit, too. They made fun of her body the other day. 
Of course you'd be a Rockstar clit-licker. Of fucking course.
She's the only one in there really on to Tyler and with the set of balls to take him on. Sorry if I want a little excitement and opposition this season. I'd rather root for people plugged into this game than pretty little nothings who just coast by.
Ya I’m hoping rockstar wins HOH.. I’d like to see some revenge & craziness & I think at this point she’s the only 1 that’ll do it! Her not telling Swaggy ahead of time tho I think was a big mistake. As much as Kaitlyn has flip flopped this week I think they could have 100% stopped this from happening.

GGonzo
Enough already
GGonzo
Enough already

July 12th, 2018, 6:54 pm #5038

Kaycee's actually playing a solid game.   Its not great and its not interesting but she talks to most of the people in the house and while everyone kind of figures she's with The Four they don't really see her as part of their clique in the same way.   That's the sort of thing that potentially gets you a Jury win over one but at the very least means people target them before you.

Kaycee's only real problem right now is a Haleigh or Scottie win HOH and decide they're too scared to take a big shot so just go for "floaters."   But in that situation she'd probably have 5 locked down votes and no ungettable votes.

Falderal
Falderal

July 12th, 2018, 7:14 pm #5039

The next target should be power couple Brinstonbros. Revenge on Tyler and Kaitlyn is pointless right now. Revenge is dish best served in a blindside..

July 12th, 2018, 7:15 pm #5040

Kaycee annoys me in that she is so bland and invisible. I know Angela has a similar problem but at least people have an opinion of her. No one seems to give much of a shit about Kaycee.

I gotta check the DR thread and see if she's ever had any after getting out of her 1st week punishment.