Anyone else pumped up about the upcoming season?

bombaybeach
bombaybeach

September 13th, 2018, 3:55 am #1

I get excited for any upcoming Survivor season but my impression is this is a very balanced cast.  They arent all great player/most interesting people but they have a real range of personalites and likely game play styles they would employ, and I see the mix adding up to one of the best seasons we have had for awhile, maybe the best since Season 28, or atleast Season 31.

Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron
Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron

September 13th, 2018, 4:21 am #2

The best thing about next season is that there’s no spoilers out there!!

Johnny IMPACT for the fucking win!!!

Fullback
Fullback

September 13th, 2018, 4:10 pm #3

No, it's going to be just as if not more shit that the last 2

SDTSVFAN
SDTSVFAN

September 13th, 2018, 7:12 pm #4

I think it will be next KR <33

Wonderguy
Wonderguy

September 13th, 2018, 10:40 pm #5

The cast is promising and the big array of personalities looks great. The last 2 seasons have not had that.

Fullback
Fullback

September 13th, 2018, 11:05 pm #6

This show has gone past the point of no return as far as being good, there's just too many awful twists and advantages, and they're adding more each season to the point where actual gameplay has little to do with the result, the only way there could ever be another good season is if it got canceled and another network picked it up

Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron
Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron

September 13th, 2018, 11:09 pm #7

Oh you go back to that shitshow australian survivor with 30 episodes and 50 players per season! US Survivor will always be the better option.

And yeah they are reforming Survivor for one of S39 or 40! SURVIVOR IS ALIVE!!!

UnanimousBB16
UnanimousBB16

September 14th, 2018, 12:27 am #8

It has to be better than last season. It seriously cannpt get any worsen right? Hopefully it isn't as beige and rigged as HHH either.

SDTSVFAN
SDTSVFAN

September 14th, 2018, 12:34 am #9

Fullback wrote: This show has gone past the point of no return as far as being good, there's just too many awful twists and advantages, and they're adding more each season to the point where actual gameplay has little to do with the result, the only way there could ever be another good season is if it got canceled and another network picked it up
I don't think so. I mean, during 21-24 plus s26 people said the same, and look, the show is still on. I mean, i think after GC, HHH and Ghost Island, seasons that for almost all the fandom are bottom tier, plus nobody liked that new f4 TC or the new FTC format, producers Will try to make s39 a new Phillipines. They know that we are in another Dark Age, same as 21-24+26. So hopefully they Will make better seasons

Fullback
Fullback

September 14th, 2018, 3:09 am #10

Italo wrote: Oh you go back to that shitshow australian survivor with 30 episodes and 50 players per season! US Survivor will always be the better option.

I absolutely will, I actually like when contestants get more airtime than Immunity Idols. US Survivor should take notes, dumbasses think 6 people in the finale is a good idea

UnanimousBB16
UnanimousBB16

September 14th, 2018, 5:09 am #11

Fullback wrote:
Italo wrote: Oh you go back to that shitshow australian survivor with 30 episodes and 50 players per season! US Survivor will always be the better option.

I absolutely will, I actually like when contestants get more airtime than Immunity Idols. US Survivor should take notes, dumbasses think 6 people in the finale is a good idea
This season of AUSurvivor has been horribly unbalanced regarding the editing though. So many of the mergers (booted or still remaining) are UTR, and the same people are hogging repetitive screentime/confessionals for no reason. I mean, someone didn't get a fucking confessional in their own boot episode. It isn't that different from Ghost Island.

SDTSVFAN
SDTSVFAN

September 14th, 2018, 9:26 am #12

UnanimousBB16 wrote:
Fullback wrote:

This season of AUSurvivor has been horribly unbalanced regarding the editing though. So many of the mergers (booted or still remaining) are UTR, and the same people are hogging repetitive screentime/confessionals for no reason. I mean, someone didn't get a fucking confessional in their own boot episode. It isn't that different from Ghost Island.
How Many conf did he/she get un the whole season?

Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron
Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron

September 14th, 2018, 12:30 pm #13

Fullback wrote:

Well sir, it is! US editors may not be the best when choosing who we want to see the most (no one asked for Dom) but they sure know who we DO NOT want to see. No matter how much AUS try, US will always be better. AUS is a mess and too much story makes the show boring, the editing is forced, they push a dramatic narrative that isn't there, AND THEY HAVE SLOW MOTION IN CHALLENGES!!!! At the end AUS will forever be that one thing we watch until the real thing starts. 

Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron
Italo
Knucklehead McSpazatron

September 14th, 2018, 12:32 pm #14

UnanimousBB16 wrote:
Fullback wrote:

You are correct! 

The Very Insane Shark

September 14th, 2018, 5:31 pm #15

I have to say that I tend to agree.

When you're the 14th person voted out (the equivalent of a third place finish in the classic format) and are still considered a pre-jury boot then your cast is a bit bloated.

Fullback
Fullback

September 14th, 2018, 6:40 pm #16

Can't believe people who have been watching US Survivor are defending US Survivor

losemygrip
losemygrip

September 16th, 2018, 4:34 am #17

Oh, yes.  I can feel the excrement.

Zzunk
Enough already
Zzunk
Enough already

September 16th, 2018, 6:12 pm #18

Canadian ET has the best interviews -- No secrets revealed, but first time one of the other producers has been on camera.  Love the optimism.

losemygrip
losemygrip

September 16th, 2018, 6:41 pm #19

This guy has clearly slurped down gallons of Jeff's cum.

notgonnapostmuch
notgonnapostmuch

September 16th, 2018, 10:42 pm #20

Fullback wrote: This show has gone past the point of no return as far as being good, there's just too many awful twists and advantages, and they're adding more each season to the point where actual gameplay has little to do with the result, the only way there could ever be another good season is if it got canceled and another network picked it up
Welcome to TV    year circa 2000+  .   Flog every last dollar from everything.    At somepoint there was a golden age  of  somesort.   Where shows would  just end because  people would leave money on the table and fold up the tent.    Shows  would  wrap up  a lot of times  with a planned ending.   Every one  is protecting  every dollar  now. 

Pay as little as possible for content   grind every cent out of it.     We will reach a point where they will recycle survivors .  They will bring Russell back  and  pretend his name is Bill  and act like  he is a new contestant

Don't pay  writers   , don't buy scripts   , just wing everything and have unpaid interns edit the mess together

It will get to the point where they actually remake survivor seasons