A quiet place for Kingcrab to settle down and discuss his problems...

This forum stinks.

April 24th, 2018, 5:50 pm #181

You actually read all that?  Why?  (Jesus!)

Yeah, my dad died.  He lived a great life and lived WAY LONGER than most people do.  It's sad, but what are you going to do?  It's not a tragedy.  I took care of him for the last year and I'm glad I did.  It was very rewarding... and the right thing to do.  I was lucky to be able to do it!  But I pretty much gave up my own life during that time, with less than 24 hours notice, which was difficult.  When he died, things changed but they didn't get any easier.  First there was the financial stuff (banks are a PIT, fucking, A), which is coming together now... but now there's the cleaning out.  (So far, I've only gotten rid of one file folder of paperwork that I wish I had kept... )  There has been a lot of Goodwill, Freecycle, Recycle, shredding, and yes... Dump.  (The Goodwill and Freecycle people have been getting some VERY good deals!  There will be a few items that I'll need to sell at the very end.  There's no jewelry, or anything like that... the safe deposit box was empty empty empty!  LOL)  

So far, not a lot of help from the siblings.  A couple are "appreciative," which helps a lot I guess... one seems to be going out of his way to avoid even making contact.  Probably because he lives close enough to know that he's not doing his share... 

I don't know who's gonna clean up after me... but I've got a lot of great shit!  Tons of really nice cameras, bikes, windsurfing stuff, skis, RC stuff, and... and then there are the tools.  Heavy, ass, tools that need to be packed up the hill.  They're probably not going to be very happy to see all the tools I've got.  (But what do I care?  I'll be dead dead dead!)

YourMomGoesToCollege

April 24th, 2018, 6:06 pm #182

I went and stayed with dad when he got sick. It was an unspoken deal with him. My siblings attacked me as trying to grab some of his stuff...lol He was a fairly well known artist/musician... amazing how families act in these times. I found quite a few paintings and such from that storage cleaning. I put them ALL in the pile to split with us kids. My sister took three out of the pile(still has not fixed this) Odd huh? Accuse ME of pilfering, then do it yourself. Most things people accuse others of, are projections.

April 25th, 2018, 2:10 am #183

In two weeks, when I go to see my urologist, I'm going to ask him why I'm still peeing so often.  (I just went outside and peed off the side of the deck.)  I've been taking special medicine for 6 months now.  It's supposed to make my prostate smaller.  My prostate was 5 times bigger than it should've been... they checked it.  I don't have cancer, or anything like that.  It was just an overly manly prostate, but it should be plum sized now.  I don't know... I think it's still too big.  I'm going to ask the guy to check it out!  (Yeah, yeah, I know... that means he's going to have to... you know... but that's ok.  That's what I'm paying him to do.  I want my money's worth.)  

I WANT ANSWERS!

Today I saw a big, red neck, pickup truck with a bumper sticker that said "Black Guns Matter."  There aren't a lot of black guys where I live but there are a few.  (Mostly Uncle Toms and Oreos.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.))  A person has got to have a real "need" to run around town with a bumper sticker like that on their truck.  The chances of that red neck getting shot by a cop during a traffic stop are pretty much zero.  Arrested for drunk driving... quite a bit higher.  But probably not shot for it.  

I'M JUST SAYIN'... 

Sean Hannity was taking money from HUD through the use of shell companies... for real estate deals.  They say it was, at least, 90 million dollars over the last 10 years!  The guy makes something like 30 million dollars/year.  (My guess is that you wont' read about this over on Fox News.  LOL)

WHAT THE, MOTHER, FUCK!

RazMaTaz
RazMaTaz

April 25th, 2018, 2:23 am #184

If you got the cash and can syndicate, LIHTC were a way to make some easy money.  I think the "easy" tax credit money went away with the new tax law.

RazMaTaz
RazMaTaz

April 25th, 2018, 2:24 am #185

Oh, and I hope your doctor has very, very large hands and digits.

April 25th, 2018, 4:10 am #186

Sometimes it amazes me that anybody replies to my messages, let alone reads them.  It makes me wonder what's wrong with people... 

abn82
abn82

April 25th, 2018, 11:36 am #187

PennaPennaPenna.survivorsucks wrote: Sometimes it amazes me that anybody replies to my messages, let alone reads them.  It makes me wonder what's wrong with people...me.
Fixed it. :)

April 25th, 2018, 1:59 pm #188

>:C (  

YourMomGoesToCollege

April 27th, 2018, 5:25 am #189

B DeBrun wrote:
Kingcrab wrote:
galaXygrrl wrote:
You look happy in that fishing picture.
heh.... yea, maybe this was a high point in my life? It was good. I was happy.  

whozzat?
wtf? Hey, yall actually missed me dint ya? 

April 27th, 2018, 9:22 pm #190

I'm still trying to figure out who you are, but get out of this thread... this is Crabby's thread!  >:C (  

(Actually, it's MY thread... but it's ABOUT Crabby!)

Carlos The Thief
Carlos The Thief

May 11th, 2018, 7:50 pm #191

Hey Crabby, 

What did you do while you were away?  Did you have a good time?  Did you miss me?  Is that why you came back?  I missed you!  

When will you be going away again?  :C )

Yours, in truth... 
Penna

abn82
abn82

May 11th, 2018, 8:06 pm #192

KC,

Have you climbed Denali?

YourMomGoesToCollege

May 11th, 2018, 9:49 pm #193

nope... I never did. A lot of my buddies have. A group of guys here, one was a deckhand were the first summiters two years ago? Went really early, and froze their asses off... scetchy..

Carlos The Thief
Carlos The Thief

May 12th, 2018, 7:19 pm #194

Hey Crabby,

I sure told you!  Come on over here to calm down... and complain about it!  :C )

Carlos

galaXygrrl
galaXygrrl

May 16th, 2018, 2:26 pm #195

Sorry about your dog KC.  

YourMomGoesToCollege

May 16th, 2018, 4:16 pm #196

awww thanks. I miss the guy... when I go trolling he was the best... almost completely non-symptomatic, he just wandered off and died...

May 17th, 2018, 2:33 pm #197

Yesterday I didn't poop.  In the afternoon I was feeling a little bit backed up.  Right now, with my morning coffee, things are starting to rumble... we'll see how this goes.  (I hope I don't clog the toilet, but if I do... the plunger is handy, just in case.)

YourMomGoesToCollege

May 17th, 2018, 5:12 pm #198

I guess I am quitting coffee. Fuk!! Blood pressure is creeping up(how?). Yesterday I decided to go sans Java, and it came down 10 points.. fuk this noise! Tea is so so gay! Maybe I'll try decaf? All my kids coming home today, big event, youngest son to give his valedictorian speech! Rain and cold every day... unreals..

May 17th, 2018, 5:30 pm #199

Imma gonna go out and do some cleanup work in the garage.  FML! :C (  

YourMomGoesToCollege

May 21st, 2018, 3:37 am #200

it's difficult at time deciding which of the ten threads here to post in. None of them remain on topic. 

Penna sorry if I told everyone you are a lesbian living on the O coast. I should have checked if it was ok to reveal this info.