Supreme Snowboarding - Forum in English

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

June 11th, 2012, 5:46 pm #1

This is the new official forum for the best snowboarding game for PC ever, Supreme Snowboarding. The admins, Michael and Oleg, are advanced users who still love the game and know it very well.  You can ask us everything.
Last edited by Michael on December 20th, 2015, 11:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

OlegM
OlegM

June 12th, 2012, 7:40 am #2

An introduction page is here: http://supremesnowboarding.myfreeforum.org/about7.html
You are allowed to post questions here to add up answers there.
I am very glad for this new forum :yahoo:
Jesus loves you, this I know|'cause the Bible tells you so
http://olegm.tk

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

June 17th, 2012, 7:06 am #3

A very good Supreme Snowboarding video by JarraxQ and skuld is here:

___

I received a question via e-mail: "When i play championship i always reach the 3th club and whatever i win i just stay in the 3th club. Is it possible to reach more clubs, or unlock more things. Thanks."

No, it is not possible. There are only 3 clubs with each 3 tracks.

Club 1 contains Alpine Easy, Forest Easy, Village Easy
Club 2 contains Alpine Medium, Forest Medium, Village Medium
Club 3 contains Alpine Hard, Forest Hard, Village Hard

Additional tracks are the "Special Tracks". 36 Special Tracks for the Full version are available on demand, you can get a link via e-mail. Even more Special Tracks are available for the Demo version, also on demand.
Last edited by Michael on June 9th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OlegM
OlegM

June 26th, 2012, 5:03 pm #4

Hi Michael.
I had a question in Russian that can have many people who use this Game, so I would ask you here that all people could have the proper answer. It concerned the error messages like this below:

[Image absent - already removed. This is about "Error 16"]

This was on Windows 7, the Add-on was installed, he used OpenGL because under Win7 the Game is not working with DirectX options.
He wrote: In championship mode the game is frozen on Street Dash track. After qualification or after finish. It's impossible to go farther. And this error message image.

I have answered that probably this is graphics subsystem error and proposed to use only Middle resolution. Also I said that I didn't have such error already for a long time, and that different errors can appear because of missing or spoiled files, so I recommend to reinstall the game and the Add-on if you get such error continually.

I propose you Michael to answer this question from your professional point of view, to resolve the problem once and forever.
Last edited by OlegM on April 2nd, 2015, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

June 29th, 2012, 10:06 am #5

Hi Oleg,

the error message (picture) does not help, as usual. It only indicates that the game crashes.

There can be several reasons for crashes, for example:
- insufficient graphics card
- wrong parameters
- Add-on is not installed

Possible solutions:
- install the Add-on
- try different parameters for visibility_cube_width in the game file Detail_Config.txt (recommended value: 600)
- try out with different Startup options
- use another graphics card or computer

To restart the championship on "Street Dash" (Village Medium), you can change some parameters in the first line of the game file Savegame_0.sav:

"YourName","Vincent","Board_1",12,2,0,1,0,1,2,0,0,0

OlegM
OlegM

July 13th, 2012, 1:49 pm #6

Regarding the Atari forums. There is such article:
http://support.atari.com/index.php?/New ... ms-or-tdu2

This means that they are working on the solution but still after several months they don't have it.  :o

I just hope that we will be able to login there sometime and put there a link to our new forum. Also I hope that new people will come here so the game will "stand up from knees" again. :cry:

August 24th, 2012, 9:41 pm #7

hi, i am glad to know this forum about one of my prefered video game. Thanks a lot for you work.

OlegM
OlegM

August 24th, 2012, 9:43 pm #8

Stormy:41 wrote:hi, i am glad to know this forum about one of my prefered video game. Thanks a lot for you work.
Hi, we will glad to know you too! Welcome!  :mrgreen:
Can you tell a few about yourself? Where are you from? How long do you play and what are your results? Do you want to try and make new world records?  :)

October 9th, 2012, 6:21 pm #9

Hello Michael and Oleg,

It is very difficult to have forums about great sport game, since there is not much to talk about, however i am here to tell you that it is neccesairy and really appreciated. So keep up the great work.

Michel sent me beta version of special tracks and I was testing it today with my girlfriend and there were few issues, but it is beta so I am sure it can be easily fixed, I just don´t have the knowledge so here is what happened.

Alpine Easy, Forest Easy and Village easy had the same problem (picture below) with land_materials  and ground_ resource.cpp Line 937

Forest Medium and Village hard had different problem with (picture below) with Icy map00  and  Util image.cpp  line 23

Forest Hard had issue with banners so there was no way through the first small section of the track (you were trapped) and after you fell on the right place it let you in to continue.

Village medium looked great with the starting video, but you just spawned on start and started falling down, what a huge fall it was and then you crash and respawned back on top of the hole so you immediately started falling again, unable to move or finish the track.

The 2 remaining tracks were fine and worked great so if nothing else I am happy to have 2 new tracks and my girl beat me on both :DD but i will have my revenge soon and in the track with rails she hilariously said: "Well they tricked me to go there, it is a trap"  Just great job ;)

And last thing to say I was amazed watching both of your youtube videos of records and you are masters, just wondering how to get those oleg tracks on fullversion as a special tracks ?? It would be fantastic ;)

Thanks a lot anyways and have fun !!

Let´s get the party started

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

October 9th, 2012, 7:24 pm #10

Hi Vladimir,

quick, short answer.

Did you follow the instructions on the page "Tips & Tricks - Best Settings" on my website? The Add-on has to be installed first. The Add-on is the most important tool for the game. With the Add-on installed the number of crashes will be reduced.

However, I will start  another test run now.