Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

3:03 PM - May 09, 2018 #141

I found some new routes, but this time I needed cheats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD0djO9BB38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmTjrfcC61M  - hidden video

You can get the race files from me via e-mail.

12:10 PM - May 15, 2018 #142

Hello to everybody,
My very compliments to Michael and OlegM for their deep knoledge of the game.

I'm writing from Italy and I used to play the game some years ago. I have "rediscovered" it recentely, and I have absolutely no problem to play the full game with Windows 10 64bit-DirectX7-Intel-1920x1080, 32bit.

I have read all the 15 pages and I have carefully read http://www.supreme-snowboarding.eu/. I have installed the patch to 1.035 and then the Add-On.

Anyway, there are some points that I don't have understood.

1-What I have to do with a file *.dat downloaded from "hall of fame" in order to see the race AND in order to use it like a ghost in the "time attack" mode.

2-Many years ago I backupped the directory "Saved_Data" in order to preserve my records. So, recently I have copied the directory in the new computer in order to play against me in the "time attack" mode. In the menu, where it is possibile to choose the "opponent" ghost, in fact I see my nick and my times, but the chosen ghost doesn't do the same route that I have used long time ago.

3-All the files of my old "Saved_Data" directory (dated 2006), when are copied in the game directory, are dated to "now", once started the game.

4-I don't have understood what I have to do in order to play the bonus tracks and I ask if there are some videos about them.

4:59 PM - May 15, 2018 #143

1-2-3: solved. I am successfull to play against the right ghost in "time attack" mode, but don't know how to see the ghost it self like a video replay.

4: not solved yet.

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

9:25 PM - May 17, 2018 #144

bartok81 wrote: 1-2-3: solved. I am successfull to play against the right ghost in "time attack" mode, but don't know how to see the ghost it self like a video replay.

4: not solved yet.
Hello, welcome to this forum. I will answer ASAP.

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

11:06 AM - May 29, 2018 #145

bartok81 wrote: Hello to everybody,
Now I have a little time to answer:

First of all: Good to know that the game works with Windows 10, 64 bit, with DirectX7!

Ad 1.

If you want to use a race from the Hall of Fame as shadow race in the game, rename it to Replay_?.dat
(? = a number between 0 and 4).

If you want to use a race from the Hall of Fame as Guide Rider in the full version or as demo race in the demo version, rename it to Guide.dat.

Also read here: http://supreme-snowboarding.eu/4.htm

Ad 2.

You say that the problem is already solved.

Ad 3.

When you start the game, many files wil be changed to the current date and time.

Ad 4.

Special tracks: You can get the link from me via e-mail.

4:47 PM - May 29, 2018 #146

Thank you very much Michael

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

9:12 AM - Jun 04, 2018 #147

There will be a new Add-on and "limited edition" on 1 July 2018. It will open the left side at Village Medium, left of the wall. You can see the left side here in this video:

I add safety splines (paths where the race continues after crashes) and a new Checkpoint 2. So you do no longer need a cheat (AJA + S) to save races on the left side; races on the left side will be normal races. New world records are not possible on the left side, so the change will have no influence on the ranking in the Hall of Fame.

I would also like to open the far right side of the track for you, but there is soil on the right side, you will always fall there, so it does not make sense to drive there, unfortunately. It is a very nice route on the far right, but either you use a cheat (and I do not want to support cheats), or you fall.

10:58 PM - Jun 04, 2018 #148

Hi !

Just install the limited edition but i'm having some error

Running windows 10.

Do i need to install any addon before ?

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

11:12 PM - Jun 04, 2018 #149

mariobranco wrote: Hi !

Just install the limited edition but i'm having some error

Welcome to the forum!

The typical Supreme Snowboarding error message, always the same, but it does not say anything, it only says that the game crashes.

Please read here: http://supreme-snowboarding.eu/1.htm

Unclick "Full screen"! If it still crashes with DirectX6 or 7, also try the other options.

11:17 PM - Jun 04, 2018 #150

Already try all the options :(

Tomorrow gonna try the real game the full version, gonna have to find some external cd driver