Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

November 8th, 2016, 2:55 pm #101

SteAlde94:529 wrote:Thank you so much! Nice work! Could you also tell me a name and a password of a Log Me In hamachi server wher I can play? I tried on the Boarder Zone but it is still full.
Right now I do not play online. You can play with friends and create your own, new Hamachi network.

SteAlde94:530 wrote:Hello
When I try to play Championship and I set Pipe as qualification to the Alpine Easy, I found a Kernel Error about the Language 2 patch. You forgot the file 13dwh2_.au
Thank you, I will check it. If possible, I will update the installer.

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

November 8th, 2016, 7:58 pm #102

SteAlde94, please download again:
http://supreme-snowboarding.eu/download ... guage2.zip  (Italian instead of Finnish)

You can test it and tell us if it works.

Michael

November 9th, 2016, 1:02 pm #103

Michael:534 wrote:SteAlde94, please download again:
http://supreme-snowboarding.eu/download ... guage2.zip  (Italian instead of Finnish)

You can test it and tell us if it works.

Michael
Hello
The file you gave me, was created last year, I still tested it.  
when I check the details of modified language2.exe, as you can see on my screenshot, the file 13dwh2:.au is still missing, and the game still crash!

Have a nice day

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

November 9th, 2016, 8:20 pm #104

SteAlde94:535 wrote:The file you gave me, was created last year, I still tested it.  
when I check the details of modified language2.exe, as you can see on my screenshot, the file 13dwh2_.au is still missing, and the game still crash!
The new installer of 8 November 2016 does not require 13dwh2_.au. In my tests the game does not crash.

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

November 9th, 2016, 10:03 pm #105

ZefCherry:537 wrote:Hi,
We are Zef, long time players and huge fans of this game.

We are joining the forums to throw out a question and an invitation to join us on our multiplayer games.

The question:

Has anybody experienced a slowing of the game during WAN multiplayer games with  Hamachi or other VPN connections. When we say slowing we mean a physical slowing of the game. The actual time displayed on screen is slower than reality and the game behaves as if the friction coefficient of the snow has increased. Whereas entering the ice cave is normally at 135 -145kmh, now it is nearer to 120 -125. Also on any track the acceleration boost from landing a jump tailfirst is significantly reduced. This leads to times usually 5 seconds longer than average of arcade version of same tracks.The speed returns to normal when the game is played in arcade mode.

We would love to hear of any suggestion on what may cause this. Our connection are 30Mbps + at both ends and we connect through windows built in VPN software. XP, 2.6GHZ, 4GB RAM, at one end, WIN10, insane specification at the other. Problem persists regardless of which end is server.

All the firewalls and router configurations have been thoroughly tested over many, many months..... No issues there. Curious about adding ipx/spx protocol though unsure of how this would interact a) with the game and b) with the vpn and IPV6.  Router is using IPV6 pinhole (TCPIP) to port forward the VPN traffic but could IPX/SPX somehow navigate through an IPV6 pinhole.......?

Thanks for reading and happy boarding.

Zef.
Hi ZefCherry,

Right now I cannot answer your question, but maybe someone else can help?

So, gamers, if you have an idea, please post it here. Thank you!

November 12th, 2016, 1:32 pm #106

Michael:538 wrote:
SteAlde94:535 wrote:The file you gave me, was created last year, I still tested it.  
when I check the details of modified language2.exe, as you can see on my screenshot, the file 13dwh2_.au is still missing, and the game still crash!
The new installer of 8 November 2016 does not require 13dwh2_.au. In my tests the game does not crash.
Hello
I'm sorry,! We don't know if our version are the same. When I test the game in italian the audio is in English  and the game still Crash. When I test the game in English the audio is in Italian.
What do you use as Editor for the file Display Config.exe? May I hunderstood how to fix the error by myself

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

November 12th, 2016, 6:33 pm #107

SteAlde94:541 wrote:
Michael:538 wrote:
Hello
I'm sorry,! We don't know if our version are the same. When I test the game in italian the audio is in English  and the game still Crash. When I test the game in English the audio is in Italian.
What do you use as Editor for the file Display Config.exe? May I hunderstood how to fix the error by myself
You only need to install modified_language2.exe of 8 November 2016. It fixes the bug.

If you want Italian menu and Italian sound, then you have to install "Italian menu" and "Italian sound". In that case the sound is Italian even in combination with the English menu.

November 13th, 2016, 3:43 pm #108

If you want Italian menu and Italian sound, then you have to install "Italian menu" and "Italian sound". In that case the sound is Italian even in combination with the English menu.
Hi Michael
I mean but I can't rename all the audio files Italic instead lowercase, so I spent a lot of time editing the "Display Confing.exe". I moved the dialog button of Italian instead English while the English lenguage instead Italian. The Italian Menù works with the Italian audio! Thanks for the resources. If you would like my Display_Config.exe I can simply upload It

Michael
Site Admin
Michael
Site Admin

November 13th, 2016, 4:15 pm #109

SteAlde94:543 wrote:I mean but I can't rename all the audio files Italic instead lowercase, so I spent a lot of time editing the "Display Confing.exe". I moved the dialog button of Italian instead English while the English lenguage instead Italian. The Italian Menù works with the Italian audio! Thanks for the resources. If you would like my Display_Config.exe I can simply upload It
I would not change the installer, but you can upload a link for the modified Display_Config.exe, of course.

November 13th, 2016, 4:41 pm #110

Michael:544 wrote:
SteAlde94:543 wrote:I mean but I can't rename all the audio files Italic instead lowercase, so I spent a lot of time editing the "Display Confing.exe". I moved the dialog button of Italian instead English while the English lenguage instead Italian. The Italian Menù works with the Italian audio! Thanks for the resources. If you would like my Display_Config.exe I can simply upload It
I would not change the installer, but you can upload a link for the modified Display_Config.exe, of course.
[EDITED: Picture no longer available]

Click to download file