Wolf Themed Games

The place at Sn.tv to play our versions of Mafia/Wolf.

Wolf Themed Games

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

28 Oct 2012, 16:16 #1

So taking the permanent game mod role for Walk In The Shadows, I thought the old Game Suggestions Thread would be easier to find which Wolf Games people suggested or which could become possible games in the future if I posted a list for you all here. I could have just did it in the old thread but this might help organize it more and maybe boost people's interest. The list will be split into three groups so it's not just one huge list. And what you suggest, it'll be added.

Some names on the list we've done a game before but might still do again

Tv Show

Torchwood
Leverage
Dark Angel
Harper's Island
NCIS
Pretty Little Liars
Nikita
Charmed
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
Legend of The Seeker
Doctor Who
Sherlock Holmes
Bones
Teen Wolf
Dominion
Whodunnit (competition game)

Movies

Star Wars
Harry Potter
Twilight
Avengers
Cats and Dogs
X-Men - Mutant Edition
Legion
Percy Jackson
Devil

Other

Cowboys and Indians
Anime
Capture the Flag
Assasins
Mole
Good Vs. Evil
Reverse Mafia
Conversion Frenzy
KingMaker Mafia
Avalon

Supernatural Games are separate from tv shows so they'll be easier to point out

This also includes if anyone wants to do Crossovers but it has to cross over with SPN. Crossovers will be in purple

Game Mods can still do their own wolf games they come up with if they choose. This list is just more to show you what games we have in mind that you could be interested in doing.

Wolf Mod,
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

20 Jul 2013, 16:48 #2

Looking for suggestions. The one member wants to try a Big Brother wolf. I think that could be fun. If anything we might do Big Brother after the Summer Games. I'm looking at more simple wolf games for the summer. I did Hunter's Reunion but now might do a simple Good Vs Evil. If you want to see a show/movie or game that can be turned into wolf with a pro/anti set up, or just a few bad guys and the rest good guys, please post here what you want to see down the line.

Another game we're going to do is a Man Of Steel Frenzy. For Those that are familiar with Conversion Frenzy will know how to play this game and there will be partners but it's pretty easy. Sign ups for that game will be up later
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Leilabeth
Woman in White
Leilabeth
Woman in White

04 Aug 2013, 20:54 #3

What about Ghostgirl? Or a three way SuperWhoLock crossover? "Baccano!"? The element of Immortality could make it interesting. I still like the idea of a Black Butler wolf game... Maximum Ride? I've barely started book two but it could be interesting... Obviously The Flock(pro) vs. The School (anti) there would be some interesting power roles... Ooh Avalon High!! (Any elements of the movies and I will punch someone. The movie was so messed up its not even funny. They switched roles and changed names and just ugh) once again there would be cool power roles (in my opinion at least) what about Sleepless by Thomas Fahy? The conversion in that one could be fun... I mean I haven't finished the book but yeah...
Hey there Father, I don't mean to bother you but I have a sin to confess
I'm just sixteen if you know what I mean
Do you mind if I take off my dress?

~Goin' Down by The Pretty Reckless

Leilabeth
Woman in White
Leilabeth
Woman in White

04 Aug 2013, 21:32 #4

Legion? Constantine? My Bloody Valentine? Devil (the movie in the elevator where they have to figure out who's the devil)? The Mediator by Meg Cabot? And when I said Ghostgirl I meant the book by Tonya Hurley btw. Another Teen Wolf (is it on the list already?). Someone said Big Brother but what about Whodunnit? The show annoys me but it might make for an interesting game...

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

05 Aug 2013, 03:47 #5

Speaking of Avalon High. I played a recent game with my step brother and his friend called The Resistance: Avalon and it's actually similar to the characters in Avalon High although of course it would be the real deal I guess. I am going to try to throw that game together and call it Avalon. As for Teen Wolf, we did a crossover with Teen Wolf and SPN so we can always do another Teen Wolf. As for everything else, I'd have to do some research since I'm not aware of anything except the movies you suggested but I always wanted to do a role with a ghost but an immortality role might be a great role.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

aislinn
Demon Hunter
aislinn
Demon Hunter

06 Aug 2013, 17:09 #6

Whodunnit would be a good one.

Under the Dome: There's a killer lose and the town has to band to together and find them. With being trapped there's no where to run.

Falling Skies

Defiance

King and Maxwell

Sons of Anarchy

Cats vs. Dogs (Of course Cats rule!)

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

06 Aug 2013, 17:15 #7

Oh I love under the dome and I was thinking of one last night actually.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

06 Aug 2013, 17:51 #8

wow, so Whodunnit is like Harper's Island only it's a reality show? Why haven't I heard about this show? lol. I'm watching episode 3 and I"m already hooked. This is my kind of show. When does this come on?

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

aislinn
Demon Hunter
aislinn
Demon Hunter

06 Aug 2013, 18:47 #9

I guess so. I stumbled on by accident one night. I thought of it more as CSI/Law and Order meets reality TV using fake deaths. :lol: It did look pretty interesting.

Leilabeth
Woman in White
Leilabeth
Woman in White

06 Aug 2013, 20:30 #10

Yeah, Under The Dome could be interesting... And with Baccano! the antis could be this psychopath obsessed with blood along with his gang... And independent could be the Rail Chaser? I think that's what it's called... I'm probably wrong...

Leilabeth
Woman in White
Leilabeth
Woman in White

06 Sep 2013, 05:32 #11

I just really want to do a three way Supernatural/Doctor Who/Sherlock crossover! We could try and get people from Tumblr to join!

Leilabeth
Woman in White
Leilabeth
Woman in White

06 Sep 2013, 05:33 #12

Leilabeth @ Sep 6 2013, 12:32 AM wrote: I just really want to do a three way Supernatural/Doctor Who/Sherlock crossover! We could try and get people from Tumblr to join!
:car :tardis :sherlock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

06 Sep 2013, 05:45 #13

Leilabeth @ Sep 6 2013, 01:33 AM wrote:
Leilabeth @ Sep 6 2013, 12:32 AM wrote: I just really want to do a three way Supernatural/Doctor Who/Sherlock crossover! We could try and get people from Tumblr to join!
We never did a three way crossover before. That could be something new and fun. And we did both a Doctor who and Sherlock game before so coming up with the roles shouldn't be too hard. All we've done so far have been crossovers with SN and another show.

If you know anyone that would be interested in doing a Doctor Who, Supernatural or Sherlock wolf game, send them here. We could maybe whip up a game down the road. :D

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Leilabeth
Woman in White
Leilabeth
Woman in White

19 Sep 2013, 05:35 #14

Angel325girl @ Sep 6 2013, 12:45 AM wrote:
Leilabeth @ Sep 6 2013, 01:33 AM wrote:
We never did a three way crossover before. That could be something new and fun. And we did both a Doctor who and Sherlock game before so coming up with the roles shouldn't be too hard. All we've done so far have been crossovers with SN and another show.

If you know anyone that would be interested in doing a Doctor Who, Supernatural or Sherlock wolf game, send them here. We could maybe whip up a game down the road. :D
If anyone on here has a popular tumblr we could see if they would post something about it... I would do it but I doubt anyone would see it...

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

24 Nov 2013, 15:02 #15

I just posted a game for Doctor Who. It's pretty plain and basic but I'm sure you Whovians will still enjoy it. For all of you that wanted a game to celebrate the 50th Doctor Who Special, here it is. If it's so plain that's because I am so lost when it comes to Doctor Who, I wouldn't be worthy of coming up with the characters. lol. Well, I came up with a few but wasn't sure how to spin the rest.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock