Winchester Astrology Part 2

Talk about Dean, Sam, Castiel and all the other Supernatural characters in here!

Winchester Astrology Part 2

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

22 Dec 2010, 19:50 #1

Hey everyone I went ahead and found some more astrological info about the Winchester brothers. This post is about how they really interact with each other. The sections that end with “Game” are sections that discuss how each of their natural behaviors affects their relationship.

In case you haven't seen it before I did both of their charts... real interesting stuff go HERE.

TAURUS-AQUARIUS: THE SURPRISERS

TAURUS+AQUARIUS= PERSEVERANCE PLUS

The traditional astrologer would say these signs conflict. They can powerfully attract and often do. Contrary to popular belief, Taurus and Aquarius often get along. It comes down to putting up with each other. This duo shares natural electricity. When the two of you are able to harness your sometimes different way of thinking, great things can be accomplished. Your ability to be a breath of fresh air into your partnership makes things exciting. Taurus helps Aquarius moderate excessive drives to be in the fast lane. Aquarius ignites innovative vision in practical Taurus. It’s the way you bring different values to each other that makes for interesting times.

DIFFERENT JUST TO BE DIFFERENT GAME

The games played in your Taurus-Aquarius relationship center around rebellious behavior and fixed ideas. The Different Just to be Different game shows the tendency not to agree only for the sake of disagreeing. You can bring out contrary behavior in each other. Taurus isn’t usually rebellious. The Bull definitely taps into this dimension of their behavior when learning it from the greatest teacher of them all, Aquarius. Each of you makes a statement that you want your uniqueness respected. When you don’t feel that it is, you can act out with individualistic behavior. It may be that one or both of you don’t feel support for your goals. This game occurs because of a desire to step out on your own. Giving each other the freedom to explore personal ambitions and hobbies is smart. You may even thrive on having peers outside of the relationship. You don’t have to feel the same way about each other’s friends or group affiliations. Having personal space stabilizes the relationship. You will find that the more you stand in your partner’s way, the greater the rebellion. Don’t fear your partners need to pursue his or her ambitions. The freer you both feel, the more energy comes into your relationship.

I SHALL NOT BE MOVED GAME

Your obstinate side reveals itself through the I Shall Not Be Moved game. Taurus won’t give in easily if they believe in an idea. Aquarius is just as determined to hold their position no matter what happens. Taurus-Aquarius personal rhythms tend to contradict each other. Aquarius may want to move more quickly in a certain direction then Taurus does. Taurus tends to want to move at a pace that suits its current mind set, which might now always be slow. Taurus will charge like a bull when excited by an event or hunch. Aquarius is not always the one in a hurry. Aquarius is an unpredictable air sign that may hit the brakes without warning. When the two of you become fixed, it’s like trying to pull a two ton anchor up with your bare hands. You can become angry and frustrated by holding on to this game. You may become disappointed to the point that you may do fewer and fewer projects as a couple. It could interfere with the relationship in that you do not want to go out of your way to please each other. Hard feelings settle in and make for a bumpy road ahead.
WHICH WAY DO WE GO GAME

Taurus and Aquarius can lose their sense of direction by failing to communicate their plans in a clear and concise manner. The Which Way Do We Go game can have several different causes. One may be that you are hiding your agendas and are secretly trying to pull the other in a certain direction. Another form of this game is when either of you feels the need to pursue a goal so strongly that you try to stuff it into the relationships shared goals. The relationship is like a ship with no direction and no wind to push it along. This is not a way for two determined people to get things accomplished. Taurus does not panic immediately when its compass is broken, but anxiety settles in when its plans are about to be foiled due to poor planning. This is when the Bull gets angry. With Aquarius, a loss of direction drives them up the wall and trying to find the right “path” becomes a default reaction. Also when lost Aquarius will freak out (sometimes inside sometimes for the entire world to see) and then becomes calm and objective. Taurus will start to ask questions when tired of following panicky Aquarius. Both don’t like to be around each other when dazed and confused. Just remember that while blaming each other is tempting it doesn’t help either of you to find your footing.

There is also a comprehensive “Strategies” section and a section called “The Rainbow”, which highlights all the bright parts of the relationship. I didn’t add these sections because while this book can be applied to ANY relationship, the source material is geared more toward lovers. If anyone one wants the book info or anything else like that just message me.

Jo1027
Advanced Member
Jo1027
Advanced Member

25 Dec 2010, 01:58 #2

You can sure see the boys' relationship reflected in the games they play with each other.

I think especially so when Sam was convinced that what he was doing to kill Lilith was the right thing to do no matter what Dean thought. The following quote sums it up quite nicely.

"When the two of you become fixed, it’s like trying to pull a two ton anchor up with your bare hands."

Thanks for posting this. I found it quite interesting.

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

30 Dec 2010, 20:49 #3

No problem. I've got a couple more things to put up.. it's kinda awesome for me at least.

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

15 Oct 2011, 04:19 #4

I've put one more contribution down just in case anyone's interested so you can go here