Which Types Of Challenges Still Interest You?

Fanart, LIMS, fanvid, and fanfic challenges are all in here! Are you up for a little competition?

Which Types Of Challenges Still Interest You?

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

10 Aug 2010, 21:58 #1

Which types of challenges still interest you? (Select all that apply.)

Total votes: 50
14(28%)
10(20%)
6(12%)
2(4%)
9(18%)
9(18%)
0(0%)
0(0%)

Hi everyone,

The staff is reassessing the challenges we have on the board and how we run them. Please take a moment to vote in the poll above. Please select the challenges that interest you (that you enter and/or vote in).

You may vote for as many challenges as you want. If you vote for Other, please post in this thread or send me a PM to explain what kinds of other challenges you would like to see. If you are not interested in challenges at all, please vote for the last option.

This poll will be open until Friday August 20th. After that, the staff will review the results and decide on how to better run challenges.

If you have any further comments, input, or feedback about challenges, please feel free to post in this thread. You may send me a PM with any questions.

Thank you!
<center></center>

Nicole™
Vampire

15 Aug 2010, 04:48 #2

I'm interested in fan fic, fan art and fan vid challenges...just don't have the time/talent for participating in them. But, I think they can be a lot of fun and very interesting. There was a time when the LIMs challenge was the main thing I participated in on the site. I've never participated in trivia. We have that, too?

Avi/banner by Castiel's_Girl &hearts; My LiveJournal
&hearts; I Love Dean No Matter What!

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

15 Aug 2010, 16:15 #3

Thanks for your comments, Nicole. We haven't had trivia challenges regularly (like fanart, fanvid, and fanfic challenges), but we did have one as part of the 100th Episode Celebration and there have been trivia challenges in the Summer Hellatus activities.
<center></center>

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

21 Aug 2010, 04:21 #4

Poll closed. Thank you to everyone who voted.
<center></center>