What Happened To Jimmy Novak's Family?

Talk about Dean, Sam, Castiel and all the other Supernatural characters in here!

What Happened To Jimmy Novak's Family?

JDFP
JDFP

03 Feb 2011, 04:02 #1

In the 4th season episode "The Rapture" we learn the back-story on Castiel's vessel Jimmy Novak and learn about his family.

According to the episode his family will be protected by the angels during the coming storm (i.e The Apocalypse). However, we never look back upon his family (wife and daughter) after the events of this episode. I would assume that during the events of S5 with Lucifer there are probably a good dozen or so angels that protect his family at all times. However, they are never really discussed or mentioned again after this episode.

Whenever "Supernatural" comes to an end (hopefully for not another season or so) I think it would be cheap to conclude the series without ever addressing Jimmy's family again. Will Jimmy still be alive after Castiel leaves him? Will he have a chance to re-unite with his family living again (we already know angels can heal a dying person without any issue)? Will his family accept Jimmy back again?

This is something I've wondered about some. I think this is something that should really be addressed within the last few episodes of "Supernatural" whenever that end may come -- especially with "Supernatural"'s focus on family (Sam and Dean and their father John, etc.) What are your thoughts?

j.p.
"I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane." -- Waylon Jennings

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

03 Feb 2011, 04:42 #2

Moving this to the characters forum.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

melissa-winchester
Advanced Member
melissa-winchester
Advanced Member

07 Feb 2011, 07:38 #3

I'd love to see what happens with Jimmy and his family once Castiel leaves his body for good. The writers better incorporate this storyline somewhere in the show before it finishes.

demon hunter
Ghostly Mental Patient
demon hunter
Ghostly Mental Patient

29 May 2012, 01:20 #4

jimmy stuck inside of himself, wondering when the heck cass is going to leave.

I support exclamation points deal with it

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

29 May 2012, 05:03 #5

demon hunter @ May 28 2012, 09:20 PM wrote: jimmy stuck inside of himself, wondering when the heck cass is going to leave.
In my opinion, since Jimmy offered to take his daughter's place as Cas' vessel, I think he's probably resigned to be joined to Cas permanently.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12