The Wolf is back In Town

The place at Sn.tv to play our versions of Mafia/Wolf.

The Wolf is back In Town

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

03 Apr 2013, 15:35 #1

Welcome to the all new Wolf Discussion on the Board. Before you get to excited, unlike the individual wolf game discussions, this one is open to ALL players that have played wolf or are thinking about playing. And you can talk about wolf in here but not about the recent game. Example: If you were playing, you can't talk about who killed you or what side you're on or any of the roles in that games. However when the game ends you can talk about it. That same rule implies from the individual threads.

With only seven people joining the games compared to what Yoda and Star used to have, We're still trying to get the wolf games back on it's feet and now that Summer's almost here, instead of just individual threads for the players of that game, there will also be this thread that will stay open always for EVERY veteren or newbie wolf player to come hang out and find out when a new game will come to the board. In other words, unlike the individual threads, this thread will always stay open and active.

So you have questions about Wolf or concerns or just want to reconnect with your old wolf friends, this is the thread to come too. If you've never heard of Wolf and love a good game, come on in. Maybe this is your cup of tea or maybe it's not. I didn't think it was my cup of tea either but the game was so interesting I took a chance and now I'm hooked. It might happen to you or you'll move on. Give us feedback on the game anyway and maybe the veterns will even share their stories in here of when they got hook.

, Game Wolf Mods
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

14 Apr 2013, 13:11 #2

Hounds of Baskerville ended with an anti win

See which side wins in a Resident Evil themed game which will start shortly.

Will you help the winning side?
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

aislinn
Demon Hunter
aislinn
Demon Hunter

17 Apr 2013, 16:36 #3

I would like to encourage any who read this and haven't or have tried at least one game to join in the next game. You have nothing to lose; but you have something to gain......some fun!

It's not as hard to play as one would think (the proof is that I can), and it really is fun. It's fun seeing who you can trick and trying to figure out ways to stay alive while trying to get someone from the other side voted out.

Just try it once. Like I said you have nothing to lose but could gain something instead.

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

17 Apr 2013, 22:24 #4

Oh that is my favorite part. Trying different ways to trick my friends. lol. Even if a game might seem like everyone's fighting in in, the wolf community is still friends. Who knows. If you play, like aislinn said, that thing you might gain could be a friend or two.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Seraphim
Woman in White
Seraphim
Woman in White

17 Apr 2013, 23:51 #5

i agree with this! It's really not that hard to play and it's TONS of fun! I'd love to see some new faces joining in! :)

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

18 Apr 2013, 01:26 #6

I agree, the game is addicting! I was originally not sure I could play, but after my first game I was hooked. It's a lot of fun with a group of great folks--so I'd encourage those who are looking for something fun to give it a try. After all we don't bite----much :lol:

Sorry just couldn't resist this cute little wolfie smiley :)

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

18 Apr 2013, 03:09 #7

Raven, I just love your cute wolves you posts.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

21 Apr 2013, 16:28 #8

I'll be posting sign ups for my Resident Evil game later on today. If it's confusing, don't let it discourage you. It's actually more simple then it sounds. I was confused a little playing Hound of Baskerville still but somehow I managed to pull off a win and survive. lol.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

02 May 2013, 02:17 #9

The Resident Evil Sign Ups have been extended until May 3rd at 10:00 PM EST.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

09 May 2013, 00:17 #10

For those of you that want to follow this game just to see how we wolfians play the game, you can and hopefully, it'll encourage you to try out next game. With only since people playing, it should be easy to follow.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Supernatura ... ry22034768

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

17 May 2013, 03:46 #11

I have a few questions for everyone

What types of games do you like?

What was your favorite kind of wolf game?

What was your favorite set up? Do you prefer regular demons vs humans or power roles vs power roles?

Have the games gotten harder when power roles were thrown into the mix?

What is the most fun to you when playing wolf games?

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

aislinn
Demon Hunter
aislinn
Demon Hunter

22 May 2013, 16:30 #12

Angel325girl @ May 16 2013, 11:46 PM wrote: I have a few questions for everyone

What was your favorite set up? Do you prefer regular demons vs humans or power roles vs power roles?

Angel, I like all wolf games; don't really have a favorite type. I don't think the power roles make it harder, I think they add a neat twist here and there. As for what makes it more fun, well when there's more participation, you know the players are more active.

Everyone who has run a game has done an excellent job and they have been fun. Again participation or lack there of seems to be the only concern I would have.

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

23 May 2013, 01:03 #13

Angel325girl @ May 16 2013, 09:46 PM wrote: I have a few questions for everyone

Angel, I have to agree with Aislinn. I actually like to have a different mix of games a sit keeps things just different enough to keep it fresh. People participating makes it more fun. I think too that maybe shortening the time between phases might help--if its too long I tend to forget to go in. Also a number will wait until the last day to actually come on just to vote.

I also think having some games run shorter is fine. I think for me, I enjoy those games where we get the most people participating :)

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

23 May 2013, 01:09 #14

Maybe over the summer we should just run a bunch of shorter games. To ease people in the game. I'll take note to that. Perhaps shorter games isn't a bad thing right now. I'd love to read other players thoughts too.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

06 Jun 2013, 00:17 #15

Angel325girl @ May 16 2013, 11:46 PM wrote: I have a few questions for everyone

Remember to answer some of these questions wolvians?

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock