Supernatural Spin-off

Talk about any news relating to Supernatural here

Supernatural Spin-off

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

19 Jul 2014, 02:34 #1

The first attempt to spin off The CW's long-running drama Supernatural did not succeed, but network president Mark Pedowitz is game to try, try again.

"The Supernatural spin-off that came in, creatively, did not quite get to where we wanted it to go," Pedowitz told reporters at Television Critics' Association fall previews on Friday. "We have told [executive producers] Jeremy [Carver] and Eric [Kripke] and Bob Singer that we are very open to do another spin-off. We are waiting for them to come in with whatever their new idea or concept is. I would love to get a Supernatural spin-off done. I think it's a great franchise and has a lot of legs."

(To that end, Pedowitz told reporters after the panel that he doesn't see Supernatural going off the air anytime soon. "I would love to see Supernatural go beyond Season 10. I'm a big fan of the show," he said. "If the show continues the way it's doing, and the boys want to do it, we're in.")
source - tvguide.com

Personally, I'd love to see a spin-off that revolves around Castiel. Maybe something along the lines of him traveling across the country, with his grace newly restored, trying to help people and he's feels the need to do it as some sort of penance for the things he's done wrong in the bast.

Or a Ghostfacers show, with the whole team intact. I hope that if we do get a spin-off it revolves around characters we know and love.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12