Supernatural Is Ignored By The Cw

Post all general show talk here! | News | Media |

Supernatural Is Ignored By The Cw

hansolo
Woman in White
hansolo
Woman in White

18 Jul 2015, 07:23 #1

Every week I watch Arrow and The Flash announce another recurring character to their show or a story about some amazing special effects that are forthcoming. Supernatural has 2 main characters and 2 semi-main characters in Castiel and Crowley and yet nothing is done to enrich the show.

I would love to see some new bad guys where there are actually make-up applied to them and they are in costume. No more goofy special effects (Leviathans) and new characters that last no more than 1 episode. The ratings for Supernatural put them in third place, so its not like they are ready to be cancelled. I am convinced with the shows following, they would be in first place with a little effort from the network.
Two brothers, backs against the wall, fighting for family and for each other- set against a world of evil where danger lurks everywhere and only their guns, their Impala and their 70's rock give them the strength to fight on!

11 Sep 2015, 21:26 #2

I totally get where you're coming from... the Leviathans were probably my least favorite out of everything. I do wish there was some more of the old flare that supernatural used to have in the beginning but I still love the show. I mean who knows what darkness will bring for the next season...