Supernatural Guest Stars Who Will Be Appearing

Talk about Jensen, Jared, Misha, and the Supernatural staff here!

Supernatural Guest Stars Who Will Be Appearing

jensenforever
Vampire

26 Oct 2010, 13:29 #1

It's a 'Supernatural' reunion of sorts on 'No Ordinary Family'
October 25th, 2010 10:58 am PT.

Another ABC show, another earthquake episode. Well, not quite. After all, is anything what it seems when the Powells of No Ordinary Family are involved?

In the fifth episode of the first season, which airs on October 26th, "No Ordinary Earthquake," the family is out shopping when a mini-quake hits. JJ (Jimmy Bennett) uses his super-brain to help his dad find the only angle from which to attack a store display that has fallen on a young woman to avoid crushing her further. Very quickly, though, Jim (Michael Chiklis), with a little help from his friend George (Romany Malco), learns what is occurring in parts of town featuring drugstores is not actually a natural phenomenon but instead something very much like the recent phenomenon in his own life. A woman with abilities is causing the disturbance as a way of sneaking into the stores and robbing them of a certain prescription medication without being noticed.

The woman in question is played by Rachel Miner. Yes, Supernatural's Meg #2. On The CW demon-hunting drama, Miner played a demon possessing a young woman who was able to fling mere mortals across the room with a simple wave of the hand. And in many ways, the mutated woman she plays on No Ordinary Family is the same. In fact, the "concentration face" she wears while attempting to use her powers-- potential spoiler alert-- on Jim is akin to Sam (Jared Padalecki)'s exorcism face, as well.

Also guest starring in "No Ordinary Quake" is Supernatural's Young Mary Winchester aka Amy Gumenick. Her role isn't perhaps what you would expect after seeing her in such a mature position on The CW fan favorite: here she plays another high school classmate of Daphne (Kay Panabaker)'s whose secret with her English teacher may or may not be of the sordid variety.

Miner and Gumenick don't share any scenes in the episode, nor did they in Supernatural, but it is always fun when fan favorites from one genre show pop up on another!

Also: Stephanie (Julie Benz) puts Katie (Autumn Reeser) in charge of cracking an intense algorithm in order to find out what GlobalTech is up to; JJ is faced with whether or not to use his powers in his first real football game because it can be considered "cheating"; and quite a few secrets that the family has been keeping from each other manage to eke out.

No Ordinary Family airs on ABC at 8pm for the next few weeks. Then on November 30th it will switch to the nine o'clock hour for a few weeks. Be sure to set a DVR season pass so you don't have to worry about missing an episode!

source : http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-in-l ... ary-family

thanks so much for those wonderful banner's made by ILARIA !

Official Jus In Bello Italian Convention website

Laura
Woman in White
Laura
Woman in White

27 Oct 2010, 04:16 #2

I saw that tonight. I was like, wow there are a lot of Supernatural alums in this episode. If you count Julie Benz too, she was in the episode Faith.

And one of the last episodes had Brock Kelly (young Dean) in it.

Now it's going to be a game to spot the guest star thats been on Supernatural.

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

27 Oct 2010, 04:26 #3

when I saw previews for it last week I pointed to the screen and said 'It's Meg!'

I squeeled a little when I saw Brock Kelly. I went 'There's young Dean!'

I didn't know Young Mary was in it. Cool. I'll probably watch the episode tomorrow. After I watch the Event, which that show had Jimmy/Castiel Novak's wife in the first episode. Also Sarah from Provenience who plays the villain.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

jclements22

17 Dec 2010, 03:20 #4

Yeah Supernatural has had aLOT of guest stars over the years. I wonder how many?

jazzontherocks
Advanced Member
jazzontherocks
Advanced Member

10 May 2011, 06:54 #5

If we are to put them all into a list, it'd be a super-long one. The show really has a lot of fantastic guest stars. I applaud the casting team for their excellent work.

Now my dream guest star would be Michael Cassidy: http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40 ... ture13.png

Those of you who tune in to other CW shows may have seen him on "Smallville" (Season 7) as Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor and also on Kevin Williamson's canceled show before "The Vampire Diaries" called "Hidden Palms" as Cliff Wiatt. He was on "The OC" and "Privileged" as well.
I can definitely see him guesting on "SPN".
<center>

</center>