Stuck in Plot Holes - Get help here.

Share all your spooky Winchester tales with us!

Stuck in Plot Holes - Get help here.

exangel42
Wendigo

02 Feb 2008, 16:36 #1

Ever been working on a story and find yourself stuck in a plot hole? You know something is missing, or your not sure which direction you should go. Can't figure out if the guys should be in a bar, diner, the impala, or hotel?

You sit there wondering how to fix it or what is missing. And all you want to do is ask someone for their thoughts.

Well I have, and I'm guess others have too. So I decide to post this topic so that people can ask for help and get it. Anyone can post any plot hole related question, from setting, character development, fight choreography,introduction, resolution, and everything in between.

And anyone who has an idea or wants to help can reply, give their suggestions and advice.

So if you find the impala stuck in a four foot deep plot hole and need help, post here and someone will throw you a line and give you a tow.

:)

Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter
Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter

02 Feb 2008, 17:45 #2

I like the idea of this thread. Sometimes I'm unsure of where to go with a story.

Number 1 Crowley fan.
Banners by hobbleit and Castiel's Gal. Thanks

exangel42
Wendigo

04 Feb 2008, 19:45 #3

Ok I'm in a plot hole! I am working on a fic where the guys get trapped in a cursed house. I need a town where the place maybe. I'm nut sure where I should set it.

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

08 Feb 2008, 04:36 #4

:D GO ONLINE AND LOOK UP HAUNTED HOUSES AND GET A CITY FROM THERE...IT COULD ALSO GIVE U IDEAS FROM THE LEGEND...OR JUST MAKE ONE UP, LOTS OF PPL DO

LORRIE

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.

mizpah
Scarecrow
mizpah
Scarecrow

06 Mar 2008, 11:46 #5

Hmm - this could be what I'm looking for.

I have a general question - I was going to start a thread, but this one might fit nicely.

I need to know if anyone knows the first two places the demon struck in Season 1 when it came out of hiding.

In the episode Salvation, John reveals that there was a fire in Arizona, then New Jersey, then Palo Alto, when Jess burned.

Does anyone know if the first two towns were ever revealed, and if so, what were the names?

And yes, it's research for a new story.

Jules :hug

Thanks as always to Chasidern for all my awesome banners, and special thanks for putting together the awards ones!

Venator de Malum
Bloody Mary

09 Mar 2008, 20:09 #6

I could use a little help in my plotting, but I don't wanna give it away in case anyone's actually reading my story... PM me if you'd like to discuss!

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

09 Mar 2008, 23:21 #7

mizpah @ Mar 6 2008, 06:46 AM wrote: Hmm - this could be what I'm looking for.

I have a general question - I was going to start a thread, but this one might fit nicely.

I need to know if anyone knows the first two places the demon struck in Season 1 when it came out of hiding.

In the episode Salvation, John reveals that there was a fire in Arizona, then New Jersey, then Palo Alto, when Jess burned.

Does anyone know if the first two towns were ever revealed, and if so, what were the names?

And yes, it's research for a new story.

;) NOPE SIS, THATS ALL THE INFO JOHN GAVE WAS THE ONES U HAVE.....THEN SALVATION OF COURSE AND THE APARTMENTS WHERE JOHN WAS POSSESSED

LUV YA
LORRIE :drink :woohoo

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.

exangel42
Wendigo

10 Mar 2008, 03:24 #8

Hey I was wondering if anyone would like to help me decide how to end my story/script Consequences. I don't want to give away too much on here incase anyone is reading it. But I have 2 more scenes left to finish it off and I am having trouble deciding on a few things.

If you are interested PM me and I'll send you act four minus the missing scenes.

mizpah
Scarecrow
mizpah
Scarecrow

11 Mar 2008, 05:08 #9

charmed1of2 @ Mar 9 2008, 11:21 PM wrote:
;) NOPE SIS, THATS ALL THE INFO JOHN GAVE WAS THE ONES U HAVE.....THEN SALVATION OF COURSE AND THE APARTMENTS WHERE JOHN WAS POSSESSED

LUV YA
LORRIE :drink :woohoo
Thanks sis - wasn't sure if there had been a map released or something, with the demon's locations marked.

*hugs* - and while you're at the bar, I'll have a black russian - served by Dean...

Thanks as always to Chasidern for all my awesome banners, and special thanks for putting together the awards ones!

12 Mar 2008, 16:34 #10

I don't know where to post this but i have been thinking about doing a supernatural Fanfic just based on my dreams & nightmares, and i dont know if that would grab attention to those who do read fanfics and it would be my very 1st one. Any advice? I was thinking of doing it with like a main character and friends who are a covenant of witches but one seems to have difficulty with her dreams & nightmares. would that be okay? or sure i just not bother going on with it?
†Mandy†

thnxs to jennifer(hobbleit) for the amazing banners :wub:
|LJ|♥ dean no matter what|♥ sam & dean|Proud Twilighter|#41 the order of castiel

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

12 Mar 2008, 21:27 #11

Jensen&JaredsGoddess @ Mar 12 2008, 04:34 PM wrote: I don't know where to post this but i have been thinking about doing a supernatural Fanfic just based on my dreams & nightmares, and i dont know if that would grab attention to those who do read fanfics and it would be my very 1st one. Any advice? I was thinking of doing it with like a main character and friends who are a covenant of witches but one seems to have difficulty with her dreams & nightmares. would that be okay? or sure i just not bother going on with it?
I think that would be a cool story to read. You should just give it a try and see what happens. I would read it, but I guess you'd want more opinons.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

12 Mar 2008, 23:49 #12

Shannon @ Mar 12 2008, 05:27 PM wrote:
Jensen&JaredsGoddess @ Mar 12 2008, 04:34 PM wrote: I don't know where to post this but i have been thinking about doing a supernatural Fanfic just based on my dreams & nightmares, and i dont know if that would grab attention to those who do read fanfics and it would be my very 1st one. Any advice? I was thinking of doing it with like a main character and friends who are a covenant of witches but one seems to have difficulty with her dreams & nightmares. would that be okay? or sure i just not bother going on with it?
I think that would be a cool story to read. You should just give it a try and see what happens. I would read it, but I guess you'd want more opinons.
usually when i got this idea a few days ago and thought i'd give it a try. but i'm happy to know that you'd read it. I started writing it out on a piece of paper, which i am going to do so that i can keep up with posting the chapters. thanks Shannon for your input once i get the beginning done i'll post it and then hopefully i'll come up with a title..thats important as well.
†Mandy†

thnxs to jennifer(hobbleit) for the amazing banners :wub:
|LJ|♥ dean no matter what|♥ sam & dean|Proud Twilighter|#41 the order of castiel

WinchesterSis
Bloody Mary
WinchesterSis
Bloody Mary

01 Apr 2008, 15:36 #13

Alright...just a tiny detail that is bothering me with my story. Where does Bobby live? Like what state?

rayuk666
Shapeshifter
rayuk666
Shapeshifter

01 Apr 2008, 18:36 #14

WinchesterSis @ Apr 1 2008, 03:36 PM wrote: Alright...just a tiny detail that is bothering me with my story. Where does Bobby live? Like what state?
The worst thing about this question is I found out the answer awhile back for one of my fanfictions but I can't remember - I know that the answer is in BUABS so I'm gonna try and find the right clip :)

Edit: On the clip Dean says South Dakota so that's where I'm guessing Bobby lives.

WinchesterSis
Bloody Mary
WinchesterSis
Bloody Mary

02 Apr 2008, 15:23 #15

Thank you.