Stepping Down As Admins

information for whats going on in the site etc.

Stepping Down As Admins

Jawa Lo
Vampire

15 Oct 2010, 06:58 #1

Hi everyone,

We (as in Jawa Lo and Yoda) have decided it's time that we step down from being admins. We have a good community here at Sn.tv but we're both busy with other things and so we're not in the best positions to be the main admins anymore.

We have asked Raven524 and Irishgirl to take over as admins and they have graciously accepted. Raven and Irishgirl dedicate a lot of time and effort to the forums, and we think they'll do an excellent job as admins.

There will be a transition period where we will help Raven and Irishgirl with admin stuff and then by January they will be all set to be the main board admins.

Thank you for making the Supernatural.tv forums a great place to hang out and talk about Supernatural and lots of other topics. We hope that these forums continue to be a fun place to visit and that you show Raven and Irishgirl the same respect you've showed us as admins.

We'll still be on the forums but not as active staff members, so hopefully we'll see you around. :)

- Lo and Yoda
<Center>

SN.tv awards '06 Most Creative Writer, Horror/Demon Fic, and tied with Best Flashblack!
2009 SN.tv awards winner for Best Flashback

*Stephanie
Wendigo

15 Oct 2010, 07:29 #2

Aw... well, good luck, Lo and Yoda! Sometimes, you have to make some choices that are hard, and it'll all work out in the end.

Just a side question: since Raven and Irishgirl were moderators, once they're admin what will happen to their mod positions?
Bust Dean Outta Hell Brigade Dean's Archangels Team Free Will My SN artwork

*Stephanie
Wendigo

15 Oct 2010, 07:29 #3

Darn double post... sorry! LOL.
Bust Dean Outta Hell Brigade Dean's Archangels Team Free Will My SN artwork

aislinn
Demon Hunter
aislinn
Demon Hunter

15 Oct 2010, 13:34 #4

Aww, you will be missed, but you have chosen wisely your placements you have.

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

15 Oct 2010, 14:44 #5

aislinn @ Oct 15 2010, 09:34 AM wrote: Aww, you will be missed, but you have chosen wisely your placements you have.
I agree. Raven and Irish do hard work around here. Who do we go to now when we completed a story? :unsure:
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

15 Oct 2010, 14:52 #6

*Stephanie wrote:Just a side question: since Raven and Irishgirl were moderators, once they're admin what will happen to their mod positions?
We don't have a set number of positions for forum mods, global mods, and admins so nothing will "happen" to Raven's and Irish's positions. They're simply moving up to admins. If they would like to make any changes in the board staff, that will be their decision. :)
Angel325girl wrote:Who do we go to now when we completed a story?
Lo will still be around for fanfic so probably still her. :lol:
<center></center>

Stokes
Fire Demon
Stokes
Fire Demon

15 Oct 2010, 15:45 #7

You ladies will be missed in your positions, but you have chosen your replacements incredibly!

Congrats, Raven and Terry!

Current VS Episode
Next VS Episode:
"Heads Will Roll" by Robin Benton
To be aired on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Artwork=Xxstaindrosesxx/dreamalittledreamofsam. Thanks!

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

15 Oct 2010, 16:01 #8

You can still send your completed story info to either me or Lo Angel ;)

Thanks guys, I just hope I'll try to do my best. Lo and Yoda you'll both be missed :(

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

15 Oct 2010, 16:27 #9

I :bow to our fearless leaders that are leaving us * sniff* you will be missed sooooooo much here *sniff *

Raven, Irish :cheer for both of you, you two will do an awesome job just like Lo and Yoda did :clap

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

15 Oct 2010, 16:30 #10

Raven524 @ Oct 15 2010, 12:01 PM wrote: You can still send your completed story info to either me or Lo Angel ;)
cool. Your name looks different in red. :lol: I'm so used to seeing green.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Cinca
Shtriga
Cinca
Shtriga

15 Oct 2010, 16:51 #11

Aww, you guys will definitely be missed, but Raven and Terry are great choices. Congrats! :cheer

~*Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.*~ Tsuyukami, Natsume Yuujinchou

~*There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.*~ Yuuko Ichihara, Xxxholic

Starkiller
Vampire

15 Oct 2010, 16:59 #12

[color=ffff75]Lo and Yoda, you both have done excellent work here on this forum, and you have been two very amazing administrators!! It has been a privilege to work with you both on all the various projects we have done! I wish you both the best in your futures, and I'm sure I'll remain in touch with you both! ;) :D[/color]
<center>

[color=ffff75]^Click to Vote for a Winner!^[/color]</center>

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

15 Oct 2010, 17:03 #13

Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me.

Lo and Yoda, you tow are awesome and will definitely be missed around here.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

Alec/X5-494
Werewolf

15 Oct 2010, 17:50 #14

Wow! You guys are going to missed around here but you have made great choices as your replacements!! :D
Congrats Raven and Terry!!! :clap

Banner thanks to Castiels_Gal!!

bjxmas
Vampire

16 Oct 2010, 02:16 #15

Best of luck, Lo and Yoda! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication over the years. You helped build this site into the awesome place it is. :hug

Raven and Terry, congrats! You two have been amazing in your efforts on the boards, really helping set the tone and keeping this such a nice place to visit. I hope the transition goes smoothly and we don't overwhelm you. :hug: :hug:

B.J.

:hug

Cool banners by highvoltagerock

My Winchester fanfics @ Fanfiction & Supernaturalville

Post-Purgatory Dean - It's been a year without sex...
Dean & Cas surviving in Purgatory