SPOILER THREAD

Talk about him in here!

SPOILER THREAD

Shany
Woman in White
Shany
Woman in White

15 Nov 2008, 00:46 #1

DID YOU WATCH THE EXTENDED PROMO FOR EPISODE 10?
HERE: http://z14.invisionfree.com/Supernatura ... try4288291

OMG OMG OMG.......

Sorry for the caps lock, I'm just too excited, I feel like screaming now......

So now the boys want to kill the angels? WTF??? Dean, Sam fight Castiel is the last thing I want to see.....

In the first clip, Cas looks kinda..... guilty after Uriel explained why Anna is not innocent and the way he puts Sam to sleep..... gosh.... so easy and gentle, unlike Uriel..... :bang

Why do I like Uriel now? Especially when he says, "I'll kill her gentle".... :lol:

PROUD TO BE THE KEEPER OF CASTIEL'S POWER. :D

04steff04
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 00:52 #2

well uriel isnt making a good impression now castiel is awsome he didnt punch any one lol but they cant kill ana their angels thats against their rules...and if the send dean back ill go ninja on their ass lmao
SupernaturalxFullmetal Alchemist xNarutox Fan

Member of The Order of Castiel, Bust Dean outta Hell Brigade.

Shany
Woman in White
Shany
Woman in White

15 Nov 2008, 00:56 #3

I'm pretty sure that killing Dean is not Cas's idea. After all, he was the one who saved him and Dean is the one who keeps Cas' "dirty little secret". And I don't think killing Anna is against the rule. Sam told them they cannot kill innocent and Cas replies, "Anna is far from innocent". I'm sure she is keeping some secret that makes her sinful.

04steff04
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 00:58 #4

did you see the preview were an angel is blown away by light? it was cas...does that mean...idk alot thoughts going threw my head lol

Shany
Woman in White
Shany
Woman in White

15 Nov 2008, 01:02 #5

04steff04 @ Nov 15 2008, 12:58 AM wrote: did you see the preview were an angel is blown away by light? it was cas...does that mean...idk alot thoughts going threw my head lol
I see it and I know it is Cas but.... no, it's not the boys who do that. I see Allistair involved

04steff04
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 01:42 #6

Shany @ Nov 15 2008, 01:02 AM wrote:
04steff04 @ Nov 15 2008, 12:58 AM wrote: did you see the preview were an angel is blown away by light? it was cas...does that mean...idk alot thoughts going threw my head lol
I see it and I know it is Cas but.... no, it's not the boys who do that. I see Allistair involved
lol no i know its not the boys ...im just thinking if allistar killed him...they cant kill angels well demons can they?

Shany
Woman in White
Shany
Woman in White

15 Nov 2008, 01:49 #7

04steff04 @ Nov 15 2008, 01:42 AM wrote:
lol no i know its not the boys ...im just thinking if allistar killed him...they cant kill angels well demons can they?
Oh yes demons can kill angels but Kprike cannot, because the fangirls gonna kill him. :uzi

04steff04
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 02:47 #8

Shany @ Nov 15 2008, 01:49 AM wrote:
04steff04 @ Nov 15 2008, 01:42 AM wrote:
Oh yes demons can kill angels but Kprike cannot, because the fangirls gonna kill him. :uzi
im with ya ill tranquilize those boys and kripke
:uzi
run run :fire ok see this is why i dont think im an angel in my mind

Silvergal
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 02:56 #9

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :skip :skip :skip :skip :skip

The second I saw that clip I knew we'd need a spoiler thread! You beat me too it!!! :lol:

So, when I was done melting, I went back and watched it again (and again and again and again... :wub: :wub: :wub: ), and OMG CASTIEL ROCKS!!!!! I love the KO thing he does to Sam just like with Bobby and Dean. It's such a nifty little trick...

And when Dean calls them sons of bitches and Castiel goes 'as a matter of fact we are. And?' I love that cause it's the huge fandom debate about 'angels shouldn't be this bad' totally lampooned in one '(almost snarky :o ) moment from Castiel. *Smooshes the HottieWithWings* :wub: :wub: :wub:

I don't know if the promo clip is him being blasted or them doing Angel-fu though, so we'll have to wait and see... :hide

OMG I CAN'T WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!

*GOES INTO CAPSLOCK SHOCK*

Thanks to Hobbleit for my amazing banners! Icon by janie_tangerine of LJ.
Keeper of the Castiel Gutters, the Angel-Fu, Tortured!Castiel and Castiel's Cosmic Rays Of Awesome!
RIP Kim Manners

04steff04
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 03:02 #10

Silvergal @ Nov 15 2008, 02:56 AM wrote:

And when Dean calls them sons of bitches and Castiel goes 'as a matter of fact we are. And?' I love that cause it's the huge fandom debate about 'angels shouldn't be this bad' totally lampooned in one '(almost snarky :o ) moment from Castiel. *Smooshes the HottieWithWings* :wub: :wub: :wub:
:rotfl i laughed at that he agreed which reminds me of my lil sis when she takes stuff she just says "yes i took it and??" then i hit her on the head but i wouldnt do that to castiel :evil

digital_bean
Fire Demon

15 Nov 2008, 03:14 #11

Just wanted to pop in to mention a few things. The same rules apply to here as in the Dean and Sam spoiler threads. Please keep spoilery discussion strictly concerned with Castiel, all other discussion should be in the Spoiler forums. Forum rules still apply here.

PS: If anyone disagrees with my colour choice for the thread title, I'm open to suggestions :lol:

Thanks to Kyle, Shazza_109 and Dean's_Gal for the awesome banners and avatar.

Shany
Woman in White
Shany
Woman in White

15 Nov 2008, 03:19 #12

AND THAT ALMOST-GUILTY LOOKS, AND THAT SEXY SIGHS.... Oh Gosh, way too much heat for 1 episode! :cry :cry

I am too excited, I wanna cry!!! :cry

@digital_bean: thanks for the reminding. And the color looks great! :)

04steff04
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 03:43 #13

digital_bean @ Nov 15 2008, 03:14 AM wrote: Just wanted to pop in to mention a few things. The same rules apply to here as in the Dean and Sam spoiler threads. Please keep spoilery discussion strictly concerned with Castiel, all other discussion should be in the Spoiler forums. Forum rules still apply here.

PS: If anyone disagrees with my colour choice for the thread title, I'm open to suggestions :lol:
*salutes* yes sir... :lol: its blue that pretty

warriorgrrrl
Vampire

15 Nov 2008, 07:41 #14

Dear god...

if they kill Cas...

:fire :comp :jedi :uzi

WHY CAN'T IT BE THURSDAY?! WHY?! WHYYYYYY?!?!?!

*ahem* we finally have a spoiler thread! YAY!!!! hats off to us Cas fans! :)

Keeper of Castiel's Order & Love; Uriel's Mud Monkey; thanks guys!!
Banners by me! Into the Wild-Graphics
1 member of the Order of Castiel

kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter
kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter

15 Nov 2008, 12:54 #15

They'd better not kill Cas or I will be majorely p!ssed off!!!! :uzi :uzi :uzi

But I think he's going to be with us till the end of this season and maybe into the next one...well hoping anyway. *crosses fingers*

And yay, Cas has a spoiler thread!!! :cheer

Thanks to Hobbleit for the banners & ava from mayfrayn!
Elijah: “Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you’re making a big mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can’t. So I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll.”