Spoiler Tags/update

information for whats going on in the site etc.

Spoiler Tags/update

Jawa Lo
Vampire

18 Sep 2010, 02:22 #1

A special shout out to Luke Skywalker for spending so much time on the spoiler tags last night. You guys may not know, but those don't come standard with the board, or the other little things like flashing PM notices (which you can see is also working again).

These are the instructions from Luke in regards to how to use the new spoiler tag. Here it is (words taken from Luke Skywalker):

The new spoiler tag does have a huge condition in order for it to work. While in the past you could just go
[+] spoiler
what ever you wanted to spoiler
and it would work, now you have to include a title along with your spoiler for it to even show up. For example:

CODE
[spoiler = TITLE]whatever you wanted to spoiler for everyone[/spoiler]

^Only without the spaces...

You HAVE to have a title with your spoiler in order for it to show up, otherwise it doesn't work. Okay?

Me again! Here is an example of what it looks like, and all you have to do now is click on the spoiler box.
[+] spoiler
Here is my spoiler. Blah, blah, blah
So, again, the part in the example above where it says "title" should actually be what you want your spoiler title to read, so you would write "Hey, click here for spoiler." Like this:
[+] spoiler
The interview with Jensen and Jared on Saturday...[/spoiler*] Important: Remove the * from the code and it will work. They needed to be there so you could see the example

So, essentially it's similar code to the previous, you're just adding an = and a title for your spoiler.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Lo (Admin)
<Center>

SN.tv awards '06 Most Creative Writer, Horror/Demon Fic, and tied with Best Flashblack!
2009 SN.tv awards winner for Best Flashback