Signature Rules

Talk about Jared here!

Signature Rules

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

16 Jan 2007, 01:06 #1

These have been in the Forum Rules since October 2006, but in case people missed them, here they are:

Each member is limited to having 2 banners (each up to 600 x 200 pixels) in his/her sig at a time. Please do not have banners with a lot of animation in your sig, as this usually causes pages to load slowly.

As in the past, images from any episode that has aired in the U.S. are allowed to be posted on the board in threads, signatures, banners, and avatars.

For the consideration of members who haven't seen Season two yet, we ask that no spoilery images be posted in any of the Across the Ocean forums.

Please follow these rules so that the board doesn't take too long to load, especially for people on dial-up. Also, this keeps signatures at a reasonable size so that they don't take up the majority of the page.

Please feel free to contact a mod or admin if you have any questions.

~The Supernatural.tv staff
<center></center>

WinchesterWench
Vampire

05 Mar 2007, 11:09 #2

Can everyone please take the time to READ these rules regarding signatures and how many banners are allowed?

dean and sam rock very politely asked me to remove one of mine *I had 3* which I duly did, as it was breaking the rules. So, If I had to remove one of mine, so should everyone else who has more than 2.

Sorry, but I had to say it as it`s unfair. :blink:

Thanks Hem!!
I met Jensen and Good Charlotte in May!!

Trix
Vampire
Trix
Vampire

05 Mar 2007, 11:22 #3

Hey Kay, I understand the frustration but we are trying our best. We pm them when we see them. It is a big board with over 17,000 members and an Admin/Mod team of 22. It's going to take time and some will fall through the cracks until they are seen. If you come across any, you can pm a staff member and it will be taken care of.
Avatar snagged from the extremly talented vamptastica on LJ

banner by dreamalittledreamofsam

banner by Dean's Gal

mags
Vampire
mags
Vampire

05 Mar 2007, 11:32 #4

Oooops i may have been guilty of that,sorry guys.I have adjusted my sigs accordingly.

Saiyuki
Winchester
Saiyuki
Winchester

05 Mar 2007, 16:05 #5

Someone requested a banner and somebody made one, it was gorgeous...

....but it was 345 x 800 , far too big

i told them it was too big, and re-sized it. they are happily using the smaller version :)

So it's not difficult to follow the rule :D

I have noticed alot of oversized/too many banners during my recent visits to the fanfic section. i'll be sure to help out and PM a mod if i see anymore ;)

I too know the annoyance of a slow loading page <_<
<center>

Springfield,IL
Prologue is up^CLICK^to read

Sig Clinic</center>LIMS R11 and 12 vote!

Phineas
Advanced Member
Phineas
Advanced Member

06 May 2007, 08:01 #6

oh crap. sorry guys... bye bye jared

thnx ms.mcgillicuddy for my awesomest banner xoxoxo

Onscreen Brothers Tribute

thanks MUCHLY to the extremely talented nig.honey for my avi xoxo

nig.honey
Demon Hunter
nig.honey
Demon Hunter

06 May 2007, 15:58 #7

Phineas @ May 6 2007, 03:01 AM wrote: oh crap. sorry guys... bye bye jared

Nooooooooooooo!!!!! :o :lol: That was the coolest sig ever. :lol:

hot and sexy
Advanced Member
hot and sexy
Advanced Member

21 Jul 2009, 16:19 #8

:supes hi OK cold someone sol me how to make a banner i don't no how to yet and i wood love to put one on my panel thank u so much.