Season 7 A Sure Thing

Discuss season 6 as it airs in the U.S. and Canada. NO SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM.

Season 7 A Sure Thing

hansolo
Woman in White
hansolo
Woman in White

19 Feb 2011, 09:31 #1

I read on one of the websites that follows renewals of shows that due to Supernatural's ratings it is a lock for renewal.

I like the direction of the show since the 1st Hellatus and would love to see the focus on story, the brothers getting along and going back to the basics for another couple of seasons.

Does anyone have any suggestions about where they would like to see the show go?
Two brothers, backs against the wall, fighting for family and for each other- set against a world of evil where danger lurks everywhere and only their guns, their Impala and their 70's rock give them the strength to fight on!

Tricky_615
Woman in White
Tricky_615
Woman in White

19 Feb 2011, 23:59 #2

i keep hoping they will do a episode based on a ghost of jack the ripper. of course it would mean a CGI london. but he was never caught. i just think it would be a extremely cool MOTW episode.

but most of all especially after last night i just want dean to have lisa and ben back as the family they were together. dean has his brother and he is as badass at hunting as he ever was but its clear to me dean wants his life to be about more than just his brothers keeper and a hunter. dean wants a family, dean wants just some small sense of normal. its clear he loves lisa and ben. i just hope somehow it will work out.

~NOW & ALWAYS A WINCHESTER GIRL~

thanks to red canary for the avatar and ?? for the banner of sexiness.

<span style='font-family:Impact'>DEAN WINCHESTER, MY M.O.A.
</span>

Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter
Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter

20 Feb 2011, 00:12 #3

I hope season 7 is a sure thing, and I would feel a lot better if we got official confirmation,

I love the Jack the Ripper idea. I'd still love to see an episode where Sam and Dean are locked in a haunted house. The episode has no guest stars. It's totally Jared and Jensen and their weapons don't work, and they have to solve a series of puzzels to get out. Dean solves one, Sam solves one, and the last they solve together so the episode has no way to be Sam vs Dean.

Number 1 Crowley fan.
Banners by hobbleit and Castiel's Gal. Thanks

amijek
Shadow Demon
amijek
Shadow Demon

20 Feb 2011, 00:50 #4

adder574 @ Feb 20 2011, 12:12 AM wrote: I hope season 7 is a sure thing, and I would feel a lot better if we got official confirmation,

I love the Jack the Ripper idea. I'd still love to see an episode where Sam and Dean are locked in a haunted house. The episode has no guest stars. It's totally Jared and Jensen and their weapons don't work, and they have to solve a series of puzzels to get out. Dean solves one, Sam solves one, and the last they solve together so the episode has no way to be Sam vs Dean.
Ah I love this adder.
:cheer
ami***

MapleMaster
Advanced Member
MapleMaster
Advanced Member

21 Feb 2011, 05:03 #5

I'd kind of like to see an episode with mostly Sam but no Dean. It's not that I dislike Dean, but we've seen several episodes exclusively about Dean, and none with just Sam.

JB_Supernatural
Advanced Member
JB_Supernatural
Advanced Member

26 Feb 2011, 04:08 #6

Oh really Season 7??? did not hear of this till now..UMM maybe..Love Jared and Jensen and SUPERNATURAL is awesome.

Supernatural_Fan_1983
Advanced Member

27 Feb 2011, 20:30 #7

IGN had a list that says that Supernatural should get renewed. Here's hoping.

mckoe
mckoe

08 May 2011, 15:51 #8

i agree

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

08 May 2011, 16:00 #9

We have a Season 7, it has been announced as one of the shows returning in the fall. :wub:

As to what I'd like to see. I think I really would like to see a few more episodes with just the boys hunting together, figuring things out on their own. Don't get me wrong, I love Bobby and I even have grown to like Castiel, but I always enjoyed the episodes where it was just the Winchester brothers, trying to figure out what they were up against and how to kill it.

:)

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

annan
Ghostly Mental Patient
annan
Ghostly Mental Patient

08 May 2011, 17:08 #10

Raven524 @ May 8 2011, 04:00 PM wrote: We have a Season 7, it has been announced as one of the shows returning in the fall. :wub:

As to what I'd like to see. I think I really would like to see a few more episodes with just the boys hunting together, figuring things out on their own. Don't get me wrong, I love Bobby and I even have grown to like Castiel, but I always enjoyed the episodes where it was just the Winchester brothers, trying to figure out what they were up against and how to kill it.

amen to that ;) :D

Claire39
Woman in White
Claire39
Woman in White

21 May 2011, 22:39 #11

annan @ May 8 2011, 05:08 PM wrote:
Raven524 @ May 8 2011, 04:00 PM wrote: We have a Season 7, it has been announced as one of the shows returning in the fall. :wub:

As to what I'd like to see.&nbsp; I think I really would like to see a few more episodes with just the boys hunting together, figuring things out on their own.&nbsp; Don't get me wrong, I love Bobby and I even have grown to like Castiel, but I always enjoyed the episodes where it was just the Winchester brothers, trying to figure out what they were up against and how to kill it.

Plus some fallout from Sam's wall coming down! You can't go through all that and not have some PTSD!

Freyja
Vampire

21 May 2011, 22:58 #12

annan @ May 8 2011, 10:08 AM wrote:

As to what I'd like to see.&nbsp; I think I really would like to see a few more episodes with just the boys hunting together, figuring things out on their own.&nbsp; Don't get me wrong, I love Bobby and I even have grown to like Castiel, but I always enjoyed the episodes where it was just the Winchester brothers, trying to figure out what they were up against and how to kill it.

:clap :clap :clap

This so much this ^

April
I support the show, deal with it!

Truth Rage

bjxmas
Vampire

21 May 2011, 23:26 #13

I want more insight into their childhood and the time leading up to and following Sam leaving for school. More Wee!chesters and them reflecting back on their past.

And of course, more scenes of them sitting on the Impala sharing a beer either talking things thru or simply being, comfortable with their brother beside them. :wub:

B.J.

:hug

Cool banners by highvoltagerock

My Winchester fanfics @ Fanfiction & Supernaturalville

Post-Purgatory Dean - It's been a year without sex...
Dean & Cas surviving in Purgatory

privateparts
Advanced Member
privateparts
Advanced Member

22 May 2011, 00:56 #14

I want Castiel to be a good guy again!! I feel like he has done too many bad things even before ingesting the souls that makes it very hard to forgive him though.
1. Killed Visyak (dragon sword lady) & tortured
2. Killed Balthazar (his friend)
3. Killed Rachel (his lieutenant)
4. Broke Sam's Wall
5. Lied to the boys

Season 7 should focus on making Castiel good again, plzzzz don't drag it out over multiple seasons. I really want to see more of Crowley he is by far the best villain of the series and frankly shouldn't die, ever. Just be a constant thorn in the boys side.

They are going to have to introduce new characters because just about every new character this season got killed off, let's see...
1. All of the Campbells, including Grandpa.
2. Balthazar, Rachel, Raphael.
3. Rufus, Dr. Visyak.
4. Eve

5. Lisa & Ben mindwiped

Meg is still out there though, so it would be interesting to see what she does. Maybe she'll team up with Crowley? Also I'm interested in the fairies and their special brand of magic.

cherrybrandy
Woman in White
cherrybrandy
Woman in White

23 May 2011, 14:48 #15

I'd like to see them have some fun together, actually laugh maybe once in a while and show that they like being with each other. Maybe a trip to Atlantic city where they each spike each others drinks and get wasted.

I want to see some scenes with Bobby and Sam that show they do actually have a bond. I Really really really don't want to see an entire season where they try to save or kill Cas. Enough with the mirroring, it's just a clever word for repeating and it's getting old.

Other than that I dunno. They kind of did everything and it must be tough to think up new stories and ideas, especially an overall story arc that hasn't been done before without going nuts and turning an angel into God or something <_<