Resolved:Where To Post ?

If you're stuck with anything, ask away!

Resolved:Where To Post ?

b4angels
b4angels

27 Aug 2013, 12:07 #1

Hello, I'm new to this. Ok I had the TV. on and Supernatural was on. This was the first time I have ever seen it. I was in and out of the room so I don't know the name of the one that was on. They play a lot of good music. This song was I think at the end they were getting into their car and all I remember hearing was the words to the song was ( I'M ON MY WAY ) now it is driving me crazy to find the name of that song. Thank you so much for any help.

SuperNut
Shapeshifter
SuperNut
Shapeshifter

27 Aug 2013, 15:21 #2

Thanks for your question!

I can't find it off the bat, but I am sure there is someone a little more knowledgeable than I. If not, I will keep looking so you'll get your anwer I promise. :lol:

Do you remember whether these words "I'm on my way" were in the middle of a phrase, in the beginning of a phrase, or sung on their own? As part of a chorus?

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

27 Aug 2013, 15:30 #3

I don't know a lot of the songs they play on SN. All I know is it's really grreat music. You may want to ask/PM Charmed1of2. She might the song.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

b4angels
b4angels

28 Aug 2013, 00:32 #4

Hello, Thank you for any help. I'm not for sure if the words are in the chorus or not. It had the sound of the band Foringner, but again I'm not 100% I think it is a song from the 1970's to 1980's. Again thanks for any help.

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

28 Aug 2013, 00:58 #5

Do you know what episode it was in? Was Sam's hair shirt or long? The only Foreigner song I know they did was Hot Blooded but that was in the beginning of the episode. Another one that it could be is Bad Company

This isn't it is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAUmUYJJB3A
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

SuperNut
Shapeshifter
SuperNut
Shapeshifter

28 Aug 2013, 02:03 #6

Oops, I think you copied the wrong url Angel :lol: That's I'm on my Way by Proclaimers.

Here is Bad Company by Bad Company but I don't know if it was used in a drive-away scene...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZk9tycQ9q0

I know Movin' On (Bad Company) is used for a drive-away scene,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZCzl6qhZ70

and I think so is Foreigner's Long Long Way from Home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1XSzwhhF6M

but neither has "I'm on my way." Is it either of these?

Angel's question about the hair is helpful (I'm not joking- his hair gets longer as the show progresses.). We'd get an idea of which season, aye Angel :bellylaugh

If none of the above are the song you are looking for, you could take a look of these photos of Sam through the seasons and tell us which one is closest.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Supernatura ... opic=57753

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

28 Aug 2013, 02:32 #7

No, I wanted to post the Proclaimers one but didn't specify I was posting one for I'm on my way. lol. Sorry about that. And I didn't know the Bad Company song title at the moment so thank you SuperNut for reminding me. I told you I'm not good with the music on this show but now you got me curious and might have a SN marathon tomorrow of season one. See if it's in there. Since it's end ending song, i'll be real quick to find the song.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

28 Aug 2013, 02:36 #8

If you know which season Sammy's hair looked like, then this may also help us find the title. It has no lyrics but San's hair is like key here. :lol:

Music from all season of SPN

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

SuperNut
Shapeshifter
SuperNut
Shapeshifter

28 Aug 2013, 03:23 #9

This is a great list!
It tells exactly when the music was played so we can just check the ones with the same MO.

SuperNut
Shapeshifter
SuperNut
Shapeshifter

28 Aug 2013, 03:49 #10

Sorry just checked - long long way from home is not used at the end of an episode.

Another that is used is Fly by Night by Rush (Windego 1-02)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEVDZl5UvN4

Again, no I'm on my way, but same idea.

(Movin On was for Dead in the Water 1-03)

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

28 Aug 2013, 04:04 #11

Either way, that list might help you out b4angels. I wish i could do more to help and if you remember anything in that episode, I can name the epsidoe off the back. I'm really good at that. When my friend started to describe an episode to me with only a sentence, I named it quick. lol

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

SuperNut
Shapeshifter
SuperNut
Shapeshifter

28 Aug 2013, 04:08 #12

I know aye? If we could just get one scene :lol:

Cinca
Shtriga
Cinca
Shtriga

28 Aug 2013, 09:14 #13

Could it be Back On The Road Again by REO Speedwagon (BUABS ending song)?

That's the one I found matching your description.

~*Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.*~ Tsuyukami, Natsume Yuujinchou

~*There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.*~ Yuuko Ichihara, Xxxholic

SuperNut
Shapeshifter
SuperNut
Shapeshifter

28 Aug 2013, 10:02 #14

:facepalm That's it!!

Back On The Road Again by REO Speedwagon
(2-14 Born Under a Bad Sign)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dva8aVJH8uE

Yay Cinca!
:cheer :cheer :cheer

b4angels
b4angels

29 Aug 2013, 01:09 #15

I found the song I was looking for, and it only took me several days LOL ! it is REO speedwagon-Back on the road again. and it has the words ( I'm on my way ). Thanks to everyone who was also looking.