Renewals And Cancellations

Talk about any news relating to Supernatural here

Renewals And Cancellations

cloex_brosluvr
Bloody Mary

08 May 2014, 19:54 #1

Fall TV Scoop: The CW Orders Four Dramas, Including Flash, iZombie and Jane the Virgin, Passes on Supernatural Spin-Off

http://tvline.com/2014/05/08/the-cw-new ... the-flash/

Carrie Diaries, Tomorrow People and One More Cancelled, Three Others Renewed by The CW
http://tvline.com/2014/05/08/the-cw-ren ... e-diaries/
*Linda*

banner made by raloria @LJ & icon made by me

My Livejournal & My twitter

jane 15
Advanced Member
jane 15
Advanced Member

08 May 2014, 21:09 #2

Thanks god, this awful spin off has not been picked. The article says, it wasn't well received. Doest it mean they heard the complains.

If now, they could repair spn and realize we want our brothers back.

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

09 May 2014, 00:54 #3

Maybe, season 10 of SPN will revolve around Sam and Dean cleaning up Chicago, starting with the shifters and werewolves.

I'm not surprised that the network passed on Bloodlines. It reminded me more of a show like Vampire Diaries than SPN. I we wish could get a Ghostfacers spin-off or a Castiel spin-off.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

09 May 2014, 22:24 #4

I have to agree, the spin off didn't send me anywhere. Lets hope they do focus back on the boys in Season 10. :)

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

vinumlocutumest
Advanced Member
vinumlocutumest
Advanced Member

10 May 2014, 19:22 #5

I'm sorry that they didn't get to make the show because I'm quite sure that it could have worked if they hadn't tried to link Bloodlines to Supernatural.

I think that if they had presented Bloodines as a show between Supernatural and TVD, but completely unrelated to both, they would have got a better answer from the audience. But the creators designed the show targeting the wrong audience and promoting it in the worst possible way.

And it's a pity because the story had enough potential to work... Personally, I would have never sat to watch it, but I've got a couple of friends who would have hooked on it immediately. But only because they watch TVD, a show like Bloodlines would never cater for a wide Supernatural audience.