Read This Before Starting Threads

Talk about Jensen here!

Read This Before Starting Threads

Jaime
Woman in White
Jaime
Woman in White

04 Dec 2006, 16:44 #1

During the entire lifetime of SN.tv's board, there are issues regarding Jensen that are controversial, and in general, topics that we avoid because they may be {a} something that we have determined through various sources as fake, {b} irrelevant to him as a person and/or {c} issues that are about personal choice and not really about Jensen himself. Below is a list of issues that should not be visited anymore.
  • Jensen & Smoking
  • Jensen & Drinking
  • Jensen singing at personal and private functions.
  • Jensen on MySpace - FAKE!
  • Jensen diagnoised with Asperger's Syndrom - FAKE!
  • Jensen Married to Stephanie Ware - FAKE!
  • Jensen In Resident Evil 4 - FAKE!
This list still has the potential to grow, so check each time before starting a new thread. If you are unsure about your topic, please contact me first in avoidance of being deleted.

Thanks,
Jaime

sam.winchester_love
Advanced Member
sam.winchester_love
Advanced Member

05 Dec 2006, 03:16 #2

wow! people actually post stuff like that???! thats soooo stupid!!!! omg...im so mad now...but thankz for posting that! this is supposed to be a FAN site...so we should say good things about our boys :) :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPERNATURAL

Alec/X5-494
Werewolf

05 Dec 2006, 03:35 #3

xmeaghanXwinchesterx @ Dec 4 2006, 11:16 PM wrote: wow! people actually post stuff like that???! thats soooo stupid!!!! omg...im so mad now...but thankz for posting that! this is supposed to be a FAN site...so we should say good things about our boys :) :D
I agree! Some people are so infuriating!!!

Banner thanks to Castiels_Gal!!

Shelly
Highway Ghost
Shelly
Highway Ghost

05 Dec 2006, 03:47 #4

xmeaghanXwinchesterx @ Dec 5 2006, 03:16 AM wrote: wow! people actually post stuff like that???! thats soooo stupid!!!! omg...im so mad now...but thankz for posting that! this is supposed to be a FAN site...so we should say good things about our boys :) :D
I agree with you on that one, too!!!
Thanks to Dean's_Gal for the amazing banner and avatar.

jensenacklesfan77
Posts 0
jensenacklesfan77

05 Dec 2006, 04:01 #5

Shelly @ Dec 5 2006, 03:47 AM wrote:
xmeaghanXwinchesterx @ Dec 5 2006, 03:16 AM wrote: wow! people actually post stuff like that???! thats soooo stupid!!!! omg...im so mad now...but thankz for posting that! this is supposed to be a FAN site...so we should say good things about our boys :) :D
I agree with you on that one, too!!!
Second that!! Is it ok to still be in the gutter though right?

Jaime
Woman in White
Jaime
Woman in White

05 Dec 2006, 06:44 #6

The Jensen Gutter thread has been closed due to various reasons. Simply to put it, this site is a PG-13 site.

sam.winchester_love
Advanced Member
sam.winchester_love
Advanced Member

07 Dec 2006, 21:28 #7

Jaime @ Dec 5 2006, 01:44 AM wrote: The Jensen Gutter thread has been closed due to various reasons. Simply to put it, this site is a PG-13 site.
lol pg-13 lol but yeah ppl are sooo upsetting... I LOVE THE BOYS!!!!! :wub: :wub:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPERNATURAL

purehalo
Fire Demon
purehalo
Fire Demon

07 Dec 2006, 21:33 #8

Thanks so much for posting those guidlines. Those subjects always infuriate peaple and cause arguments and are really not needed in a section devoted to all things GOOD and TRUE about Jensen.

avi by smeckles90/Flyboat Banners by the amazing Saiyuki and SO xxx
FanFic :Pure's Fanfic
Still on a high from Asylum and Chicago!!

jensenacklesfan77
Posts 0
jensenacklesfan77

13 Dec 2006, 04:45 #9

Jaime @ Dec 5 2006, 06:44 AM wrote: The Jensen Gutter thread has been closed due to various reasons. Simply to put it, this site is a PG-13 site.
lmao PG-13 :lol: :lol: Well put Jaime. Yeah some people get upset over how carried away we get but still you allow it to happen and we humbly thank you. :)

Aly
Shapeshifter
Aly
Shapeshifter

14 Dec 2006, 00:29 #10

Lmfao!! I do take this seriously but serious who would make up stuff like especially the Asperger's Syndrom one! That one cracked me up!!!!
||here we go again ||
Ill write you just let you know that Im alright.

there's no such thing as "too much" paramore

this close [ ] to downloading!!

likethewolf
Advanced Member
likethewolf
Advanced Member

25 Jul 2007, 21:46 #11

If he had Aspergers he wouldn't be able to act, people with Aspergers are incapable of empathy which is essential for an actor. And as for him smoking and drinking, why do people care? He's a grown man! I hate threads like that "OHMIGOD I saw pictures of him having a crafty fag!" So what? I don't smoke but if someone wants to it's their choice. Aren't people allowed to have any vices any more?

Thanks to hobbleit for the siggy

Fawn
Shadow Demon
Fawn
Shadow Demon

17 Sep 2007, 18:11 #12

*snort* asperger's syndrom ... -_- i've never heard of that one.. so lame .. :rolleyes:

Source: Sandy from Celebrityloopforums.com

SJWinchester
Shadow Demon
SJWinchester
Shadow Demon

17 Dec 2007, 12:55 #13

wow. i had no idea people posted crap like this. WOWSIE WOWSA.

asperger's sydrome? what is that? rofl. I dont even know what it is...
that's because i just got hit by a minivan, chuck..

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

26 Jan 2008, 01:41 #14

SJWinchester @ Dec 17 2007, 07:55 AM wrote: asperger's sydrome? what is that? rofl. I dont even know what it is...
It's a mild form of autism.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

Isobel Swan
Advanced Member
Isobel Swan
Advanced Member

26 Jan 2008, 14:38 #15

likethewolf @ Jul 25 2007, 09:46 PM wrote: If he had Aspergers he wouldn't be able to act, people with Aspergers are incapable of empathy which is essential for an actor. And as for him smoking and drinking, why do people care? He's a grown man! I hate threads like that "OHMIGOD I saw pictures of him having a crafty fag!" So what? I don't smoke but if someone wants to it's their choice. Aren't people allowed to have any vices any more?
And yet Keanu Reeves finds work! lol
[URL=http://www.jraunlimited.com/images/gall ... 21-153.jpg] I like to think that it is because of my perky nipples.