Prompt Challenge

Little contests for fun

Prompt Challenge

Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter
Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter

24 Jan 2010, 16:15 #1

It's time for another fan fic challenge. Write a story based on one of the following prompts:

1.Write a story in which something that happened to one boy happens to the other. For example, Dean gets possessed in BUABS, or Sam gets electrocuted in Faith. (Thank you Nightshadeisis for the suggestion)

2. An outsider’s perspective of the Winchesters (can be a teacher, principal, nurse, waitress, etc

3. What happened in Albuquerque with Martin?

4. A hurt/comfort story. This doesn't just have to be a phyiscal injury, it could be Dean comforting Sam after Jess's death, or John comforting Dean after the fire. It also doesn't have to be just Dean and Sam. It can be any character that has appeared on the show (Any character can be hurt, and any character can be doing the comforting)

Rules:
-There is no minimum length, but no longer than the equivalent of 10 pages in word
- Must be PG-13 or lower and comply with all board rules
- One entry per person
- Must be new writing—can’t repost old stuff
- Must be your own work. Plagiarism in any challenge will not be tolerated. (Even though I so stole Grkgrl’s rules smile.gif )
- Please proofread your work so it's easier for people to read. If you'd like someone to proofread it, I've set up a thread to request beta readers for challenges in this forum.

*** At the beginning of your entry, please include the title of your fic followed by “by” <<your username>>. (For example: My Secret by Adder574) This will make it easier to copy and paste the entries into the voting thread. If you don’t want to include a title, then please still include your username at the beginning of your entry. Thank you.

Please post your entries in this thread.

This challenge will conclude at Midnight AST on February 14th. If you have any questions please send me adder574, a PM

Number 1 Crowley fan.
Banners by hobbleit and Castiel's Gal. Thanks

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

24 Jan 2010, 19:36 #2

oh, this challenge sounds interesting. I like Chris' idea she gave ya and I also like the last idea.

Question. For the last one, does it have to be something that happened in the show or not? for example? When Dean just found out about demons and Bobby comforted him about it.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

24 Jan 2010, 19:40 #3

Oooh, this sounds like a good challenge. I'm gonna have to start brainstorming.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter
Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter

24 Jan 2010, 20:02 #4

Angel325girl @ Jan 24 2010, 04:36 PM wrote: oh, this challenge sounds interesting. I like Chris' idea she gave ya and I also like the last idea.

Question. For the last one, does it have to be something that happened in the show or not? for example? When Dean just found out about demons and Bobby comforted him about it.
No, it just has to be related to the show somehow, by using characters that have appeared. For example, you could write a story about Andrea comforting Lucas after he has a nightmare about his dad's death in dead in the water. We didn't see it. If you want to write about Bobby comforting Dean after he found out about demons thats fine.

Number 1 Crowley fan.

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

24 Jan 2010, 22:39 #5

cool. thanks.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Katie
Advanced Member
Katie
Advanced Member

25 Jan 2010, 04:36 #6

Not sure if this is a silly question, and I think the answer is no, but if I post my entry here, may I also post it in the fanfiction thread? It's a new story, written for this challenge.

I was six or seven, and he took me out shooting
for the first time. You know, bottles on a fence,
that kind of thing. I bulls-eyed every one
of them. He gave me this smile, like…
I don’t know. - Dean

Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter
Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter

25 Jan 2010, 11:23 #7

Please just post them here. Its to make sure that everyone has access to the stories. Once the challenge ends, you can post them elsewhere.

Thats a good question, I'm going to add that to the list of the general rules.

Number 1 Crowley fan.

Katie
Advanced Member
Katie
Advanced Member

25 Jan 2010, 12:10 #8

Thanks, I did suspect that was the way to go :)

I was six or seven, and he took me out shooting
for the first time. You know, bottles on a fence,
that kind of thing. I bulls-eyed every one
of them. He gave me this smile, like…
I don’t know. - Dean

whataboutanna
Advanced Member
whataboutanna
Advanced Member

19 Feb 2010, 22:21 #9

Did anybody write a story? I started to write one, but never finished due to self doubt and sloth. Maybe one day the prompts will be recycled, and I can have a shot at redemption.
Banner by Fandrea