Padalecki addicts

Talk about Jared here!

Padalecki addicts

dona
Posts 0
dona

25 Jan 2009, 20:03 #1

I thought we could make friends together through Jared's love as there is a great topic of Jensen addicts & I knew the best friends I could ever found so please let's make friends & talk about anything about Jared to show our great love to him.
:D :D

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

25 Jan 2009, 21:25 #2

Count me in! I love Jared!

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

bree36
Posts 0
bree36

25 Jan 2009, 21:29 #3

Count me in too!

dona
Posts 0
dona

25 Jan 2009, 22:02 #4

Hey sugars glad to find you here. We all love the guy, too sweet. So tell me when did you first notice Jared & started to love him?
I watched him in Gilmore girls but never liked it or his role in it, SPN was the reason which made me adore him.

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

25 Jan 2009, 22:27 #5

I first noticed Jared in Gilmore Girls. Dean was my favorite out of all of Rory's boyfriends and I was hoping they'd end up together. Then I started watching SN. I really liked Jared, but it wasn't until season two that I really was like Holy Mother of God this guy is amazing and I haven't looked back since. At my work, I have a pics of Jared surrounding my computer. At home I have an autographed picture of him that's framed and sits next to my computer. I'm going to my very first con in March and I can't hardly wait. Of course, I'll probably pass out when I get to meet Jared.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

markie
Vampire

25 Jan 2009, 22:33 #6

It was GG for me and have followed Jared ever since , so much so he will get me into a cinema to watch a horror .
Watched him grow into my opinion one of the best young actors out there and of course one of the most beautiful.

dona
Posts 0
dona

25 Jan 2009, 22:46 #7

Wow girls, It's an amazing stories about Jared our love. Can't wait for Friday the 13th to come but I wish to see Jared in another different roles & not horror.
I wish to see him in a romantic comedy or complex character or hundred percent evil like evil Sammy.
what about you girls? Which roles do you wanna see him acting it?

jareds_lil_angel
Demon Hunter

26 Jan 2009, 00:24 #8

Count me in.
My name is Jess and I am a Jared Addict.
I first noticed Jared in Gilmore Girls. The first episode I ever saw him in was the epsiode with the baskets lol. When Supernatural first came on I was more of a Dean fan. Until Phantom Travler when I saw him in his suit and that gorgues hair! Ever since then Ive been head over heels. I once had a boyfriend who broke up with me because he said he didn't want to share me with Jared lol That is how bad I am. He is plastered on my walls:
This is a picture of my giant picture of Jared on my wall. Jensen too.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
The sinners are much more fun...
You know that only the good die young.

xxstaindrosesxx
Highway Ghost

26 Jan 2009, 03:14 #9

I first noticed Jared on SN. I was like OMG!!!!!!!!! Lmfao. He is so hot. The thing is though, I never had cable so I had to buy it on DVD after my friend started talking about it. Well, once I saw him on there, I got GG just because I knew he was in it and I agree that the character did not do him justice.

Luckily, CW is not cable anymore where I live so I'm watching the new season on tv.

I have lots of things with Jared on them too. I have all 3 seasons of SN and I got mine at target so the third season came with a small calendar. I have every season of GG. I got the Sam Winchester poster and t-shirt from supernaturalstore.com. I have every issue of the magazine except the first one. I got Cry Wolf and House of Wax on DVD. Since I saw Jared on SN he has become my sex god. Lmfao.

I have all my posters hung on the wall from the magazines too. If I have to choose between hanging up Sam or Dean, I always pick Sam.

What's really cool is for Christmas my mom bought me a couple of SN keychains and some of those 8X10 photos. They're really nice so I want to get frames for them.

As for what type of roles I would like to see Jared in.....I'm thinking maybe like an action or some type of romance film.

-Sara-

ALASTAIR'S QUEEN

patriciagissel1
Advanced Member
patriciagissel1
Advanced Member

26 Jan 2009, 03:17 #10

Hi, people!!! :D

I saw him for the first time in Gilmore girls, and thought that he was cute, but he was almost a child there. Also I not watched the series very much.

But when SN began from the first day I remained fascinated with him. As the seasons were advancing he was improving still more!!! :lol:
The fact is that he is like a good wine it gets better and better with the years!!! :wub:

I REALLY LOVE THE MAN!!! :wub: :hug:

Pic take by Ckll
Proud Member of Sam Barmy Army - Sam's Angels - ESFC- Bi-Winchester.
JARED AND JENSEN YOU ARE AWESOME!!! JARED YOU HAVE MY HEART!!!

xxstaindrosesxx
Highway Ghost

26 Jan 2009, 03:20 #11

LoL!!!! He definitely is better as he ages. I've noticed that about a lot of guys though because I kind of think the same thing about Jensen.

Jared was cute on GG but he got smokin' hot on SN and from what I can see, he is going to be to die for in Friday the 13th.

-Sara-

ALASTAIR'S QUEEN

26 Jan 2009, 03:33 #12

ohoh i wanna join!!
i adore the man...
ever since gilmore girls!! I never watched the show seriously but I watched the ones he was in!!! :lol:
Im Cammie and i lovelovelovelove Jared and am a total addict!
count me in!!!! :D :wub:
<center>
Requests x SN Art x Misc. Art
{Keeper of Cas' Plans for Dean}{Gutter Goddess}
{Bi-Texan}{Trust Kripke}
</center>

dona
Posts 0
dona

26 Jan 2009, 05:32 #13

You're all right guys, the man is so damn hot & cutie. Also I love his personality very much. He's so sweet, cool & funny. I wish I could meet him, so tell me also guys who meet Jared in any cons & if not are you gonna meet him soon?

xxstaindrosesxx
Highway Ghost

26 Jan 2009, 14:38 #14

He does seem really nice and I want to meet him. I live in Michigan so if the Chicago convention comes around next year or something, I plan on going. I'm going to try and save up money to go and I'll get the most expensive tickets so I can get into everything during the whole weekend.

I want to meet him and ask for a hug that will smush me. Lmfao.

-Sara-

ALASTAIR'S QUEEN

mysticserafine
Advanced Member
mysticserafine
Advanced Member

26 Jan 2009, 14:40 #15

I just had a dream about Jared last night! FANTASTIC! I LOVE him so much! He is just adorable in every single way a man could be. :)