On The Road...

Cinca
Shtriga
Cinca
Shtriga

26 Apr 2010, 19:27 #1

On The Road…
A Supernatural Skype Podcast Discussion

And here it is. A Supernatural Podcast. Via Skype. This Podcast is free to join by everyone.

It happens not as a chat, but as a call. The hosts are (Sarah) Phoenix_Flame and myself (Fandrea)

We will be the ones to start the call from computer to computer and all you have to do is accept it and talk to us. Don’t worry, this is completely free for everyone involved. But you do need to have some things. You need to have a chat software, Skype I will supply a link to dl it at the end of this post. The program is free. You need to install it and register when it prompts you to. You also need a headset. Nothing else.

If you have them and want to join the Podcast, you will need to PM either Phoenix_Flame or me (Fandrea) your name on Skype and we will add you. Also we will tell you our usernames so you can add us back. From here, you can be a part of the convo. Another thing is that we will record the conversation and mp3 file will be available to listen/download.

When does these happen?

These happen on Sundays, at 1 PM to 2 PM EST, meaning 7 PM to 8 PM GMT

In the Podcast we will be discussing episodes. What we found interesting, what we thought. (You can even write down what you want to be addressed.) But: No Spoilers! For the sake of spoilerphobes. That also includes next episodes promo.

And as promised here is the link to the software:

Skype download

Check back to this thread for a schedule and a list of links to the mp3 files.

Podcast Schedule:

Episode 20,The Devil You Know:

May the 2nd. 1 PM to 2 PM, EST or 7 PM to 8 PM GMT

List of recorded files:

~*Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.*~ Tsuyukami, Natsume Yuujinchou

~*There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.*~ Yuuko Ichihara, Xxxholic

Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost
Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost

04 May 2010, 22:14 #2

Sorry I missed this Sunday, hon. My little girl was down with Strep Throat. But I'll be ready for this week's. ;)