Old/new Actors......

Talk about Dean, Sam, Castiel and all the other Supernatural characters in here!

Old/new Actors......

Cougar1733

14 Dec 2012, 14:19 #1

Ok thoughts? Last Episode the character Elizabeth from the bar... I thought she looked REALLY familiar...like she was in another episode. SHE WAS. She played Katie's Mom from the episode "The kids are alright".

Why did they decide to bring her back.

Problem number two. Two episodes ago Emilia's Dad...played Jerry, an airport manager from EPISODE 4 SEASON 1....

Now don't get me wrong I don't mind the actors at all but why bring back actors and have them play new characters?

Signed ---
Confused

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

14 Dec 2012, 16:23 #2

I knew she was in a episode before. I couldn't think of which one but I knew she had a big part in the episode.

My guess would be to save money. It's cheaper that way plus they can use that money toward the show. Expand it more. I don't mind old actors playing new parts because when I see them, it drives me crazy until I remember which episode they're from.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock