New Mature "m" Forum

information for whats going on in the site etc.

New Mature "m" Forum

Jawa Lo
Vampire

10 Aug 2010, 08:10 #1

Hello!

After some suggestions, a forum was created for members that wish to discuss topics above PG13. It’s about time—after reorganizing the forum a little and getting the rules in order—to open it up to the majority of our members.

This forum is “M” rated, and mature content and discussions do occur in this area. For that reason, members will be granted access to this area only if approved by an Admin (there are rules that apply). This thread is not accessible without permission, and only an Admin can give permission, so please PM Raven524, Irishgirl, or me (Jawa Lo).

As a fair warning, seeing as everyone does not wish to read/see some of the material that is in this section, there are topics that may include slash, M rated topics, and other mature content not suitable for those under the age of 18.

There are rules in that area, which will be enforced, so please read them prior to posting. Please be honest and fair, or this forum will not work. :D Thank you.

If you would like more details, please let me know.

Thank you,
Lo (Admin)
<Center>

SN.tv awards '06 Most Creative Writer, Horror/Demon Fic, and tied with Best Flashblack!
2009 SN.tv awards winner for Best Flashback

mags
Vampire
mags
Vampire

10 Aug 2010, 10:45 #2

I would love more details please?

highvoltagerock
Vampire

10 Aug 2010, 11:56 #3

just curious, but are the language rules any different for this area?

Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>

Ashikins
Fire Demon
Ashikins
Fire Demon

10 Aug 2010, 16:35 #4

Mags for more info PM Lo or Yoda or me :)

dreamalittledreamofsam yes there are they are outlined in the rules posted in the forum. :)

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

Freedom isn't free

Jawa Lo
Vampire

10 Aug 2010, 17:10 #5

mags @ Aug 10 2010, 10:45 AM wrote: I would love more details please?
Mags - I will PM you later this evening when I am home with more details. :)

And if anyone has any questions, please send me a PM instead of posting them. I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks in advance.
<Center>

SN.tv awards '06 Most Creative Writer, Horror/Demon Fic, and tied with Best Flashblack!

Jawa Lo
Vampire

11 Aug 2010, 03:09 #6

Mags and Dreamalittle, I've responded to your questions/inquiries now (check your PMs). Thanks for waiting and sorry for the delay. :D
<Center>

Azreal The Destroyer
Advanced Member
Azreal The Destroyer
Advanced Member

21 Feb 2011, 12:36 #7

How do we get to this Mature content?

There is no need to be afraid. For I shall toss you to the depths of Hell for all of eternty for your sins. ~Azreal

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

21 Feb 2011, 17:20 #8

You have to pm Admin Raven524 or Admin Irish and ask to be grated admittance into that area. There are rules posted in there also.

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.