New Book

Talk about the CW, SN music, DVDs, magazines, and sites here.

New Book

xxstaindrosesxx
Highway Ghost

06 Feb 2012, 23:26 #1

Book: Rite of Passage
Author: John Passarella
Link: here

No description or anything, but the release date is August 14, 2012. Usually this means there will be a couple more since they come out in threes.

ALASTAIR'S QUEEN

Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost
Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost

08 Feb 2012, 17:20 #2

GAH I am so far behind on that series. I think the books I haven't read yet started with War of The Sons and has gone from there. I have some to catch up on. :(

xxstaindrosesxx
Highway Ghost

08 Feb 2012, 17:24 #3

I have all nine books, but I have not read the last 3 yet that tie into season 6. The ones for season 5 are really good and I liked the one that involved the Civil War reenactment. That might be the one you just mentioned, or The Unholy Cause.

I need to read the other ones though, which I'll probably have to get around to doing with this new one coming out in the summer, and no doubt, a couple of other ones along the way since they seem to come in 3s.

ALASTAIR'S QUEEN

Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost
Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost

08 Feb 2012, 19:41 #4

Yeah that'd be Unholy Cause.

xxstaindrosesxx
Highway Ghost

08 May 2012, 16:52 #5

Found another book on amazon called Fresh Meat. It comes out November 13.

Click here

A rash of strange deaths in the Tahoe National Forest bring Sam, Dean and Bobby to the Sierra Nevada mountains to hunt a monster with a taste for human flesh. Soon walking corpses, bodies with missing organs, and attacks by a mysterious flying creature lead the trio to a cunning and deadly foe which can assume a human form and will do anything to survive. When a blizzard strikes the area, and not knowing who they can trust, they must battle not only the monster, but also the elements to survive.

ALASTAIR'S QUEEN

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

08 May 2012, 17:01 #6

I have both upcoming books on pre-order. This one sounds like it might be pretty good .

I have all of them so far, but there have been a few that I found having to force myself to finish for they were a tad boring to me or a little bit too much OOC for my taste in parts.

I did like Unholy Cause. One of my favorites actually so far. :)

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.