Netflix Popularity

Talk about the CW, SN music, DVDs, magazines, and sites here.

Netflix Popularity

Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost
Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost

14 May 2012, 16:40 #1

When surfing through the instant queue online, there is a category marked as "Popular on Netflix." For about a month now, "Supernatural" has been listed as one of the popular views for Netflix. :cheer

We just rock. :)

moncitymom
Wendigo

14 May 2012, 21:32 #2

Nightshadeisis @ May 14 2012, 12:40 PM wrote: When surfing through the instant queue online, there is a category marked as "Popular on Netflix." For about a month now, "Supernatural" has been listed as one of the popular views for Netflix. :cheer

We just rock. :)
Wow, that's just awesome!! :cheer

I think there is a whole bunch of new fans now because of Netflix and hopefully this will bring more live viewers next season.

It's a shame that more people don't know about our little show. It is really like a good book you just can't put down. :D I know my friend at work went through all 6 season in less than a month! That's a lot of episodes to watch at one time. But I can completely understand....it is just that good!!!!!

:)

Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost
Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost

14 May 2012, 22:30 #3

Things like the show hitting that list on Netflix will always help. 80% of any business spread is by word of mouth...so seeing that that many people say "THIS show is awesome!" will definitely help spread word for us! :)

bjxmas
Vampire

14 May 2012, 23:41 #4

One of my new hires had just started watching Supernatural on Netflix. She hadn't heard about it before.

Another long-time employee was off work with a broken shoulder for six weeks and the first thing she told me when she came back was how hooked she was on Supernatural from watching it on TNT. She said I was always talking about it but she never bothered to check it out! NOW she knows why I was so jazzed about the show! :D

I think even after Supernatural leaves the air, there will be new fans just discovering the show. I feel for anyone who hasn't heard of it...how sad for them!

B.J.

:hug

Cool banners by highvoltagerock

My Winchester fanfics @ Fanfiction & Supernaturalville

Post-Purgatory Dean - It's been a year without sex...
Dean & Cas surviving in Purgatory