Kevin's Dad...

Talk about Dean, Sam, Castiel and all the other Supernatural characters in here!

Kevin's Dad...

moncitymom
Wendigo

28 Feb 2014, 22:44 #1

I was thinking that there was something more to the ring that Kevin was bound to in this episode. They seem to make a point of showing it and saying that he was young when his dad died. Then I thought about what Crowley asked of Kevin in "What's Up Tiger Mom"... " Want to know who your real father is? Scandalous."

So do you think maybe his Dad has something to do with something? I'm not real good at figuring out all the details in my theories :lol:

It's been a while since I've been on this site, but I thought I would come by and check out what everybody is thinking. I know I, for one, have changed my opinion a lot this season on how the writers are treating these characters. Let's just say I'm starting to agree with a lot of posters that I might not have a year ago. I won't get into it cause I don't want to hear "I told you so" :D

So anyhow, I love Kevin and his Mom so if they are cooking up some sort of big reveal about who he is, I'll be fine with that.

Let me know what you all think. :)

:D

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

01 Mar 2014, 22:24 #2

I almost wonder if the writers forgot about what Crowley said in reference to Kevin's father. I say this because Mrs. Tran seemed sincere in what she had to say about Kevin's dad. Based on what Crowley said, i thought maybe Mrs. Tran had an affair with a married man or perhaps cheated on his spouse, but now I don't know what to think. It would be nice if we got some resolution in regards to Kevin's father.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12