Keepers thread for Castiel

Talk about him in here!

Keepers thread for Castiel

kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter
kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter

22 Nov 2008, 23:25 #1

I thought I'd start a Keepers thread for Castiel so we all know who's taken what.

The List

Kir18sty - Keeper of Castiel’s True Form, Keeper of Castiel’s Mark on Dean, Keeper of Castiel's Intense Stare, Keeper of Castiel's GPS Collar, Keeper of Castiel's Head Tilt, Keeper of Castiel pushing Dean up against the wall and Keeper of Fallen!Castiel (Also, starter of the Keepers' Thread for Castiel)
Warriorgrrrl - Keeper of Castiel’s Order!!! ( :bow ), Castiel’s Demon Sex Kitty, Keeper of Castiel's love and Keeper of Castiel's Cat's Purr
Digital_Bean - Keeper of Castiel's Forum! ( :bow )
Silvergal - Keeper of the Castiel Gutters, Keeper of the Angel-Fu, and Castiel's Personal Hug Assistant, Keeper of Castiel's Cosmic Rays Of Awesome, Keeper of Tortured!Castiel, Keeper of Hurt!Castiel, Keeper of Castiel's Temper, Keeper of Castiel's Not-So-Subtle Hinting and Keeper of Castiel's Fanboying Over Supernatural
Arwenchan - Keeper of the Holy Tax Accountant Vessel, Keeper of Castiel’s Nether Region Warmer (keeping them toasty warm!), Keeper of the Clones and Keeper of the Gutter Patrol Gear
Shany - Keeper of Castiel's Magic/Powers
Immie_8 - Keeper of Castiel's bond with Dean
Hunter4Life - Keeper of Castiel's Faith and Keeper of Castiel's Stubble.
Adder574 - Keeper of Castiel's appointment schedule
Shadow_Of_Castiel - Keeper of the Holy Halo Polish and Castiel’s Halo Polisher (halo? That’s
what the kids are calling it these days?…), Keeper Of Castiel's Mighty Smitey Skills, Keeper Of Castiel's Shadow, Keeper Of Castiel's Loyalty, Keeper of the Casti-Pie and Keeper of the Casti-Cola
Fetish - Keeper of Castiel’s Purity (Keeping it safe while we gutter girls borrow him…) and Keeper of Castiel's friendship with Sam
Cassiopeia - Keeper of the Evil Naughty Twin, Keeper of the Castielcoladas (Keeps an open
bar!)
Tonks - Keeper of Castiel’s Wings and Castiel’s Personal Assistant
The Supernatural - Keeper of Castiel's Gorgeous Blue Eyes and Keeper of Castiel Perching On My Shoulder
Salla - Keeper of the Tie
Shannon - Keeper of Castiel’s speech to Dean at the end of ITGPSW, Keeper of Castiel's nickname, Keeper of Castiel's Guilt, Keeper of Castiel's voice, Keeper of drunk Castiel and Keeper of Castiel's voicemail ("I don't understand. Why do you want me to say my name?")
Vengeance - Keeper of Castiel’s Temptations, Keeper of Castiel's Gutter Thoughts
Sakura Mari - Keeper of Castiel’s Trenchcoat (cause we’ve gotta get it off him somehow!)
Platy Amherst - Keeper of Castiel’s Glow, Castiel’s Personal Hair-Ruffler
Fortitude - Keeper of Castiel’s Prayers, Keeper of Castiel's Fortitude and Keeper of Mr. Bun- Bun
Winchester07 - Keeper of Castiel’s Smile
SexyAckles - Keeper of Castiel’s Hands, Keeper of Castiel's Pants
04Steff04 - Keeper of Castiel’s Grace (we’ll put it back when we’re done!)
I_dream_of_Cas - Keeper of Castiel's Expressions, Keeper of Castiel's Fear, Keeper of Castiel's history with Anna and Keeper of the Tyrannosaurus
Dean's_hottie - Keeper of Castiel's Hurt!Face and Keeper of Castiel's butt and Keeper of Castiel's Puppy Face
Alec/X5-494 - Keeper of Castiel's lips
Azaria - Keeper of Castiel's Seven Virtues and Keeper of Castiel's seven deadly sins
Supernaturally Obsessed - Keeper of Castiel's Questions and Doubts
Jensen&JaredsGoddess - Keeper of Castiel's Authority
Supernatural_luver - Keeper of Castiel's plans for Dean
jensenacklesfan77 - Keeper of Castiel's Facial Hair, Keeper of the Cas-Pringles
Demoness - Keeper of Castiel's Bolt of Demon Smiting, Keeper of Castiel's Sideways Grin and Keeper of Castiel's 'Non-Helpfulness'
Irishgirl - Keeper of Castiel's handshake with Sam
xxstaindrosesxx - Keeper of Kitty-Cas
FNK - Keeper of Castiel's Patience, Keeper of Castiel's Disobedience, Keeper of shirtless Castiel
Osiris - Keeper of Castiel's feelings for Anna
sammygirl898 - Keeper of Castiel's orders to Dean and Keeper of Castiel's White Shirt
Dean's Dark Angel - Keeper of Castiel's Heart
Dean's_Gal - Keeper of Castiel's symbol, the Archer
kmihara - Keeper of Castiel's faith in Dean
xlozx - Keeper of stoned future Castiel, Keeper of his innocence and Keeper of kick ass Castiel
JensAngel - Keeper of Castiel's Cell Phone
DeansRockQueen - Keeper of Castiel's dry-cleaning bill
SailorLaaLaa - Keeper of Personal Space and Nerd Angel Fury
Retribution at Twilight - Keeper of Castiel's Truth and Inner Beauty

Edited to merge Silvergal's and Kir18sty's lists.

Digital_Bean

Reserves

Thanks to Hobbleit for the banners & ava from mayfrayn!
Elijah: “Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you’re making a big mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can’t. So I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll.”

arwenchan
Vampire

22 Nov 2008, 23:27 #2

Genius topic Kirsty :D

ok so im the Keeper of Castiels Holy Tax Accountant Vessel and His Nether Region Warmer :D

thnx to dreamalittledreamofsamfor wonderful banner ^^

Proud member of the Order of Castiel #29,Bust Dean Outta Hell Brigade and Castiels Dirty Angels #2
Keeper of Castiels Holy Tax Accountant vessel and Castiels Nether Region Warmer and Keeper of the Castiel Clones and one and only queen of Cas-land

Shany
Woman in White
Shany
Woman in White

22 Nov 2008, 23:32 #3

omg, now we even have a job to do with Castiel. lol

Can I be his magic/power keeper? :D

PROUD TO BE THE KEEPER OF CASTIEL'S POWER. :D

immie_8
Vampire

22 Nov 2008, 23:42 #4

Can I be Castiel's "accessory" keeper - things like his trench coat and gorgeous black wings?!?

Thanks to CakeholeCat for the avi Nicole and Dean's Gal for the lovely banners! :D

2nd soldier of BrigaDean - Head Chef, Nutritionist and Mess Hall Co-ordinator. Keeper of Hacker!Sam and much more!

Hunter4Life
Fire Demon

22 Nov 2008, 23:43 #5

Angel # 71 here and i'm Keeper of Castiel's Faith :halo
Banner by Pauline. Thanks!

Banner by Sara. Thank you!
My Fanart

Hunter4Life
Fire Demon

22 Nov 2008, 23:45 #6

Congrats on all the awesome titles! :lol: And arwenchan, i really like your avatar!! :clap

My Fanart

kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter
kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter

22 Nov 2008, 23:50 #7

immie_8 @ Nov 22 2008, 11:42 PM wrote: Can I be Castiel's "accessory" keeper - things like his trench coat and gorgeous black wings?!?
I think those have been taken Immie... :unsure: if not, then I'll add it in.

Added you guys ;)

Elijah: “Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you’re making a big mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can’t. So I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll.”

Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter
Crowley_Gal
Demon Hunter

22 Nov 2008, 23:52 #8

Great thread. I'd like to be the keeper of Castiel's appointment schedule, so I know where he is at all times. :fire

Number 1 Crowley fan.
Banners by hobbleit and Castiel's Gal. Thanks

immie_8
Vampire

22 Nov 2008, 23:53 #9

Oh darn, okay...then, how about keeper of Castiel's bond with Dean!

Thanks to CakeholeCat for the avi Nicole and Dean's Gal for the lovely banners! :D

2nd soldier of BrigaDean - Head Chef, Nutritionist and Mess Hall Co-ordinator. Keeper of Hacker!Sam and much more!

kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter
kir18sty
Seasoned Hunter

23 Nov 2008, 00:01 #10

I've had a look and yes, they've both been taken but no one has taken Keeper of Castiel's bond with Dean so that's yours! :D

Hunter4Life
Fire Demon

23 Nov 2008, 00:05 #11

Hey this might be helpful in coming up with titles. If i'm not mistaken, i don't hink anyone has the title "Keeper of Castiel's Doubts" Someone can have that title! I already have mine! :lol:

My Fanart

arwenchan
Vampire

23 Nov 2008, 00:08 #12

Lol that totally contradict your title Hunter???????lmao

Proud member of the Order of Castiel #29,Bust Dean Outta Hell Brigade and Castiels Dirty Angels #2
Keeper of Castiels Holy Tax Accountant vessel and Castiels Nether Region Warmer and Keeper of the Castiel Clones and one and only queen of Cas-land

Shadow_Of_Castiel
Creepy Clown

23 Nov 2008, 00:10 #13

I Just found this thread.

can I be Keeper of the Holy Halo Polish?

Top banner by me, award banner by xlozx Thank you to everyone who voted!

Hunter4Life
Fire Demon

23 Nov 2008, 00:12 #14

arwenchan @ Nov 22 2008, 06:08 PM wrote: Lol that totally contradict your title Hunter???????lmao
lol, yea it does but for some reason the scene where he tells Dean "I have questions, i have doubts" just popped into my head! And yea it does contradict my title!!! :roll :lol2 :rotfl

My Fanart

arwenchan
Vampire

23 Nov 2008, 00:13 #15

I Just found this thread.

can I be Keeper of the Holy Halo Polish?
lol that already is yours DeansDemonBabe, you get to keep it forever lol